What's new

Female Tentacle Monsters?

Reputation score
So I was Trolling about /tg/ last weekend and I entered into a thread about how to deal with certain monstergils from mating to killing them and someone posted a rather odd picture of a man being surrounded by tentacles after some creepy thing asked if it could touch the guy.

I immediately Reverse searched the image and found a manga called Sidonia no kishi.

So I have a question what does the forum think of Female Tentacle monsters? Not so much Goo Girls but Actual Tentacle Horror's but they are also girls and have feeling and stuff...

It also mad me realise I had a new fetish and holy crap these twos interactions are so cute...

Is this picture to large? If yes I will try to resize it.

maikochan

User #69
Reputation score
Re: Female Tentacle Monsters?

Tentacle monsters need love too. Doesn't matter their gender. Discrimination of tentacle monsters based on gender is a backwards idea anyway. We're living in a much more enlightened time now, so we should be showing as much support for female tentacle monsters as possible. #tentaclefeminism

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

A year or two back my brother was enthusiastically recommending this manga, along with Shingeki no Kyojin. Still does. Although he's a little bit jaded about how his friends all ignored him at the time and are now suddenly raving about them since they each became an anime. Before it was cool hipster stuffs.

As for tentaclemonstae with a feminine psyche and/or form... Hmm. Dunno. '-'

Curious concept. Not something you really see much. Not quite. Slightly tricky to imagine clearly. At least right now. Something I'll ponder though certainly.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I don't know if it considered itself female, as it had been a while since I read it and I probably won't be reading it again any time soon, as it was quite disturbing, but there is a comic of Swamp Thing where it is found by some borg-like mechanical intelligence that wants to create life, and basically rapes and rips him of any living essence, vaguely violating him in every which way, as one would in a way not directly sexual but more a novel exploratory scientific inquiry.

Cappy

Reputation score

It's funny you would mention that, I was exposed to that idea at a young age, but because I was young and stupid at the time, and the way it was conveyed was through a very badly aged retro sci-fi movie..... So...
Now that I recall it, it was explained through the dialogue in a manner similar to yours. But all he did was extend a probe thingy or something visually, so it wasn't very convincing. I guess delivery is extremely important even when it comes to extremely disturbing ideas.

Last edited:

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sure they could exist; but instead of ejaculating into women and impregnating them with eggs, they would use their tentacles to suck the cum out of a man much like a Monster girl does; it would make sense for them to keep a harem or lair full of men so they could protect them from other predators and keep all of that sweet man-nectar for themselves.

Ofcourse keeping so many men in the same place is an invitation for other powerful monster girls like Succubi or Arachnids to raid the lair; and it would take some time and luck for the Tentacle creature to become strong enough from the semen they consume to ward off such a creature.

OP
Shadow the Fallen
Reputation score

Because Futa is a completely different type of fetish while its a girl with a dick(and sometimes balls) In this case its a fully sentient Lifeform that can essentially change its form to its needs and wims.

I don't really find futa's or herms attractive but I find it odd that I Find attraction to a female personality inside what amounts to be a monster. I wonder if that means I'm just like super sheltered super straight or just not superficial when it comes to sexy monster sex...

Also rather come across tentacles with personality so a female personalty is likely just alot more surprising to me its likely why I enjoyed the comic so much and ya the pilot and the tentacle girl are dating sorta. I think shits about to hit the fan though so I could be looking at a sad end.

A year or two back my brother was enthusiastically recommending this manga, along with Shingeki no Kyojin. Still does. Although he's a little bit jaded about how his friends all ignored him at the time and are now suddenly raving about them since they each became an anime. Before it was cool hipster stuffs.

As for tentaclemonstae with a feminine psyche and/or form... Hmm. Dunno. '-'

Curious concept. Not something you really see much. Not quite. Slightly tricky to imagine clearly. At least right now. Something I'll ponder though certainly.
^holy crap Attack on titan was a manga I need to read the crap outta that then Netflix picked up my anime prefrence and was in my face about it for like a week and I watched it all in like 3 days. I don't regret anything then I watched it again.

tyciol

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I think Ursula would be a good candidate for this. She's on my mind due to being featured in Once Upon a Time in a lead role, in 'Poor Unfortunate Souls'.

Ranger Princess

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Maybe nitpicky, but I don't consider Ursula a "tentacle monster." She's basically a scylla or octopus girl because well... she's an octopus and a woman. She's also a witch and an evil bitch. :p And looks super hot in her human form. (I came across a pretty hot Ariel/Ursula pic the other day if you don't mind artistic license

It might be just me having a hard time picturing what a female tentacle horror means. Whenever I get a picture in my head for what it might be, it just seems really really corny. Like a bundle of tentacles talking in a feminine voice or painting lipstick on their maw and carrying a purse on the tip of their tentacles. I don't know! At the very least, they'd have to be a creature defined by their tentacles, so when I look at them, I think "TENTACLES." When I look at Ursula, I think octopus which is pretty different in my mind.

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score

Sure they could exist; but instead of ejaculating into women and impregnating them with eggs, they would use their tentacles to suck the cum out of a man much like a Monster girl does; it would make sense for them to keep a harem or lair full of men so they could protect them from other predators and keep all of that sweet man-nectar for themselves.
Surprised out of the posts, only this one person thought of cuntentacles. Though to be honest, I've never attached a gender to tentacle monsters unless their humanoid tentacle monsters - Else, they're just writhing balls of sex-driven appendages, that often times come with both penetrators and suckers

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

This is what i think when someone talks about Female Tentacle Monsters.

Last edited:

VSPAR

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Honestly, if they still like the D and don't try to stick it in my butt... I'm OK with it.

I think the idea comes from a more Futa realm, but I can see the whole "horrible, but beautiful monster" think being a turn on, it's just a matter of fetish.

I have played the first two Monster Girl Quest games, and for the most part I was wholly turned on. I just would get a bit freaked out at any spider girls. I would always look at the topless, female drider from AD&D 2nd and just go "blearg".

Master_Bei_Shun

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Female Tentacle Monster"

I've seen some that could accurately be described as a vagina on a hose...

But technically we've all seen Female variants... Last check, no species in existence fictional or otherwise has their males produce eggs...

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"Female Tentacle Monster"

I've seen some that could accurately be described as a vagina on a hose...

But technically we've all seen Female variants... Last check, no species in existence fictional or otherwise has their males produce eggs...
someone mentioned this

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Yeah, need more gender equality with Monster Girls/Boy/Futa.

also should try to avoid making .
Interesting article, certainly brought up something I'd not thought about previously.

I can't blame the people who create video games, they're just following the money and cultural trends. I mean their market has been/is still primarily male (I imagine this is getting to be a pretty old excuse, but it still stands) and to make it as simple as possible our interactions with females traditionally follow what I'd like to refer to as FIK.

Fuck it if it's hot.
Ignore it if it's not.
Kill it if it's horrible.

And with our current culture trends, killing humanized females is seen as a bad thing to do. Not to mention that if it's too horrible you really can't recognize it as female (or male for that matter) making it so you have to go out of your way to define it's sex. So why bother putting something feminine and horrible in your creation if it's just going to turn your primary consumer base from it?

XSI

Lurker
Reputation score

Necromancer! Get out your holy water and wooden stakes. Be sure to eat garlic and breath on hi-..That's vampires? Just the holy water then

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Technically we need to destroy his phylactery, that's assuming that he's used his necromantic arts upon himself and become a lich. Otherwise, he dies like any other caster, put the party fighter next to him and watch the opportunity attacks roll in.

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This might be counted as accessory to threadomancy, but the Danish comic artist Humon made a few strips about the relationship between a human male and a female tentacle... person (she's not that monstrous.)

Reactions: XSI