What's new

ACT Patreon [SaliaCoel] Femdom School Deluxe

SuperStripFight13

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
i would say nothing particular. but more fat needs to be on these women. i like VARIETY. skinny is cool....but give me some heavyweights too please.

my issue with almost every hentai game i have ever played is the women are just not fat enough.

love BBW...Love AMAZONS...

i was happy with most of the Monster Girl Quest Monster Girls.... they were totally thick....some of them were AMAZING...... and the series on dlsite known as MEGRIM....they got my attention too.

love Sex Battles in all hentai games. so much fun. i have also played vanjas monster love hotel. some thick ones in there too.

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score
i would say nothing particular. but more fat needs to be on these women. i like VARIETY. skinny is cool....but give me some heavyweights too please.

my issue with almost every hentai game i have ever played is the women are just not fat enough.

love BBW...Love AMAZONS...

i was happy with most of the Monster Girl Quest Monster Girls.... they were totally thick....some of them were AMAZING...... and the series on dlsite known as MEGRIM....they got my attention too.

love Sex Battles in all hentai games. so much fun. i have also played vanjas monster love hotel. some thick ones in there too.
well show the money and the dev will do the rest.

SuperStripFight13

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I indeed would show some money if they inserted some BBWs.....but i would never give money to something i have no interest in. i am INTRIGUED....but i need some more things inserted to seal my purchases.

Zippzopp

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Multiple body types is always a good idea for reaching multiple people's tastes, especially in this sort of game. It comes with the price of more work and time from the dev themselves. Definitely worth supporting them if you're genuinely interested in seeing more from the game

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Multiple body types is always a good idea for reaching multiple people's tastes, especially in this sort of game. It comes with the price of more work and time from the dev themselves. Definitely worth supporting them if you're genuinely interested in seeing more from the game
Hopefully it would come with the option for me to skip the things I don't like

OP
SaliaCoel

SaliaCoel

Lurker
Reputation score
A statement about BBW:

You can set the Thigh and the Breast size to a maximum size but its not possible to make them look "real fat", because that would require a serious amount of work im willing to invest in other things.

Satou

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Does anyone know how to add a tag to this thread? I want to make games easier to search for by tags. It should have tags like" femdom," "reverse rape," "male protagonist," etc.

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Does anyone know how to add a tag to this thread? I want to make games easier to search for by tags. It should have tags like" femdom," "reverse rape," "male protagonist," etc.
The original thread creator can edit the first post to add tags to it.

SuperStripFight13

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
A statement about BBW:

You can set the Thigh and the Breast size to a maximum size but its not possible to make them look "real fat", because that would require a serious amount of work im willing to invest in other things.

But can you really notice the difference? i would like to see a side by side comparison.

a maxed girl..... and a minimized girl. if a clear size difference is noticeable then we are getting somewhere. you see the problem IMO is the DEVs are targeting one group of fans with only one size models. give us young models... adult models......tall.,...short.....obese.....chubby....curvy....plus size....muscle freaks.....reach everyone you can, and that will maximize your overall profit.

i remember i had one of the DEVs a while back.....it was Mogi Origins....we all know about that project.... they had their direction.......but i talked with the DEVs several weeks.....and thenWrestling and Pluz Size Monster Girls appeared..... i had him drawing that slime girl red with pro wrestling moves ....

not much ever came about it but it was fun to talk about options and get the maker of the game thinking about my kind of preferences.

but realistically since you have your base game in place already,... i just want to talk about a moveset for our protaganist.... more then just a shove. what is your goal with the protag? to just get raped or can he have a good chance to win?

thanks for reading SaliaCoel. and keep up good work!

OP
SaliaCoel

SaliaCoel

Lurker
Reputation score
But can you really notice the difference? i would like to see a side by side comparison.

a maxed girl..... and a minimized girl. if a clear size difference is noticeable then we are getting somewhere. you see the problem IMO is the DEVs are targeting one group of fans with only one size models. give us young models... adult models......tall.,...short.....obese.....chubby....curvy....plus size....muscle freaks.....reach everyone you can, and that will maximize your overall profit.

i remember i had one of the DEVs a while back.....it was Mogi Origins....we all know about that project.... they had their direction.......but i talked with the DEVs several weeks.....and thenWrestling and Pluz Size Monster Girls appeared..... i had him drawing that slime girl red with pro wrestling moves ....

not much ever came about it but it was fun to talk about options and get the maker of the game thinking about my kind of preferences.

but realistically since you have your base game in place already,... i just want to talk about a moveset for our protaganist.... more then just a shove. what is your goal with the protag? to just get raped or can he have a good chance to win?

thanks for reading SaliaCoel. and keep up good work!
I understand what you wanna tell me but I cant do it. Its too much.

Only for 1 simple fat girl:
I need a "fat model" for that.
The model must be rigged and textured. Then the animations are only fit for the normal model, which means: I would need to make every animation again.
But thats not it.
The clothes for the normal model wouldnt fit the fat model.
Now I need every clothes for the fat model .
And there are extra things I need to make like animation events and transitions.

You see its not so easy. :-/

About the protagonists move's:

There will be a "Block" too.
Also fighting monster girls will be made with a special sword..
But yeah, thats it for now.
Maybe more complex moves in the future.

SuperStripFight13

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Awesome. thank you sir!

i look forward to keeping an eye on this. maybe a BBW boss in the distant future.

cant blame me for trying to get more of what i really wanna see.

but a sword and blocking. a step in the right direction. perhaps a sleeper hold for the protag in the future.

choke the girl out. i am all about the woman being in control. but i like to have a fighting chance at least.

OP
SaliaCoel

SaliaCoel

Lurker
Reputation score
Awesome. thank you sir!

i look forward to keeping an eye on this. maybe a BBW boss in the distant future.

cant blame me for trying to get more of what i really wanna see.

but a sword and blocking. a step in the right direction. perhaps a sleeper hold for the protag in the future.

choke the girl out. i am all about the woman being in control. but i like to have a fighting chance at least.
I will keep an eye out for special wishes.
A fat boss is not for everyone.
It has to be an optional boss.

Im thinking about a system to implement "special wishes", for the production cost.
But thats for the future.
For now I just want to make the core game work.

Thank you for the interest.

allweek

Reputation score
Oh my special request/vote goes for giantess/shrinking content! ^_^

SuperStripFight13

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
A fat boss is not for everyone.

well these skinny default models are not for me. wish those were optional myself. lol.

oh well, you understand me now. thanks for listening to me SaliaCoel. much appreciatted.

keep up Good work.

Zanara

Lurker
Reputation score
*raises hand* Any chance for a futa player character some time in the future?

AnotherLurker

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
The problem with "special wishes" is that road never ends.. If you spend all your time focusing on what every single person wants, you'll swamp yourself and end up as "just another wayward dev who mysteriously disappeared"...

The special request and kink BS should come AFTER the main game is done (or if nothing else, a very minor sideproject you work on just for fun), that way you don't squander precious time that could be spent showing you and your game's potential, instead of desperately reaching out to give as many people a metaphorical handjob as possible.. You don't have enough hands or time in the day, lady..

Just remember..

75% - Normal people who want a hentai game, and will give you patreon money to see it happen
15% - People with kinks who are too shy/humble to ask you for something, who'll pay even more money if they see their kink in there.
10% - Entitled kink-loving assholes who will assault you with questions and requests who might even pay more money, but who's kinks are rare or annoyingly specific

Now let's say this is a percentage of 1000 people, the 75% giving 10$ each, the 15% giving 20$, and the 10% giving 50$.. Do the math..

Is it really worth blowing your load too quick just to satisfy the 10%, and then being too tired and worn out to rake in whatever the 75% can provide?

... Only if you actually willingly plan on bailing part-way through, and just want to pad your nest-egg much quicker. And don't use the "I got bills to pay" excuse..Until you've got a much bigger solid build out and about, a lot of people are going to see your potential success as a mere coin flip.. People are more likely to invest money, after they've invested trust.

Or hey, maybe I'm wrong and the world's full of gullible idiots with large flabby wallets and you'll have 500$ a day by the end of febuary and still not have a full alpha build out yet.... Stranger things have happened. *remembers that wierd furry fan-character encounter from undertale*

Last edited:

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I agree with the whole "road that never ends" sentiment.

A lot of the people I pledge to just have this small vocal minority spamming every single update post with multiple comments asking for the same thing all the time, even if there was a previous update that added the very thing they were asking for. They just spam for more. I think it's important to learn how to navigate through and ignore the constant blizzard of requests.

First things first is to get the stuff the creator wants in the game into the game. Then afterward they can think about reading through suggestions or even setting up some polls or even a sequence of polls. Maybe add a stipulation like "the winning kink of a previous poll cannot be included into a future poll for a while" or something like that to avoid the same thing winning each time and basically turning the creator into someone who only does a certain thing.

darkwhite1602

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
How about we wait until he posts an actual demo with actual gameplay before we ask for a thousand things to be created by one patreon developer with 0 background