What's new

ACT [Umai Neko] Fighting Girl Sakura-R (RJ183230)

Egregore

Lurker
Reputation score
Next Umai Neko update will be for Sakura R (in a few weeks) : new CG with the Grey alien

"The next update is SAKURA-R
Thank you.

"

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
1.04? right now? what was even added to be updated after so long?

Yunguy1

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Looks like an updated/new CG for one of the mobs from what I can tell. Although most of the update on Enty is blocked off behind a paywall.

Egregore

Lurker
Reputation score
Per his patreon :

"This update is a CG of FIGHTING GIRL SAKURA-R.

Update HCG for Mutant-2.

A monster that appears in Stage 8.

Future updates will add kids zombies and warts.

Thank you very much."

I get the kids zombies but not the wart, is this a translation mistake ? As he is japanese.

hd00d

Reputation score
Seems like he got a new artist to work on the new CGs because it's really obvious that it's not the same person.

afhc2x17

Lurker
Reputation score
Wow, I thought this game was finished already, thanks for the info.

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Seems like he got a new artist to work on the new CGs because it's really obvious that it's not the same person.
I wonder if it's because the artist prefers big breast and was the reason why he had to change fairy hearts model to match the cg growing tit size.

dude179

Reputation score
Is it just me, or is 1.05 super unstable? I get an error (which I can ignore) every time I load a save, and the new game over scenes soft lock the game.

LustfulDoll

Reputation score
Is it just me, or is 1.05 super unstable? I get an error (which I can ignore) every time I load a save, and the new game over scenes soft lock the game.
Press "Ignore" when you load the save.

On the contrary, I think this may be the most bug free version I have played. Yes, now you have to press ignore every time when you load a save, but the bugs that caused the game to crash after you spam multiple specials, or some other stuff are completely gone for me. Also, I noticed how much more balanced the game became game-play wise. It used to be that you can spam one combo and specials to just beat the whole game. Now you kinda have to put your stats correctly, and use a few more moves if you wanna grind through the early lvls more efficiently.

What do you mean by soft lock? The new scenes worked fine for me.

dude179

Reputation score
Press "Ignore" when you load the save.

On the contrary, I think this may be the most bug free version I have played. Yes, now you have to press ignore every time when you load a save, but the bugs that caused the game to crash after you spam multiple specials, or some other stuff are completely gone for me. Also, I noticed how much more balanced the game became game-play wise. It used to be that you can spam one combo and specials to just beat the whole game. Now you kinda have to put your stats correctly, and use a few more moves if you wanna grind through the early lvls more efficiently.

What do you mean by soft lock? The new scenes worked fine for me.
During the game over scenes, sometimes the scene gets stuck during the zoom ins (when the monster cums). Normally, the game zooms out afterwards, shows Sakura covered in cum, and allows you to return to the scene selector after pressing any button. But because this never happens, you're stuck unless you reset the game. It'll say press any button, but nothing happens.

It's not just the new scenes. Keep playing scenes in the gallery and it'll eventually happen.

Last edited:
Reputation score
Getting the same errors. Thought at first it was due to some strange file interactions with the old version, but I did a clean install and it still happens.