What's new

ACT [ルナリードパレス] 銀閃ヴォルペルティンガー (RJ219167)

Dragon248

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Since I'm not in condition to check it myself before, that's why I'm asking.

And even then, I don't know if it's already updated since all it say is "download"

So sorry, for the inconvenience.
It was updated on the 30th to the new version.

Last Modified Mar/30/2018

Mar/30/2018 Addition of contents

shadowman

Lurker
Reputation score
Bought it, Played it, Regretted it...

Poor controls and gameplay. H is ok but nothing that hasn't been done better 100 times over.

OP
kiko

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
Updated OP to comply with new forum standards

Manuli3

Reputation score
i apologize for my ingorance but... when you say "DRM protect" you mean that this game cant be hacked or ( just allows for purchases ) or something like that?¿ i tried to find a link for this game but nothing ...im wrong?

OP
kiko

kiko

Reputation score
i apologize for my ingorance but... when you say "DRM protect" you mean that this game cant be hacked or ( just allows for purchases ) or something like that?¿ i tried to find a link for this game but nothing ...im wrong?
Game is absolutely never gonna come out cracked, if you want to play it, buy it. That's what I mean by DRM protected

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score
looked around and could only find one of there games cg ripped so i guess my dick will never know the taste of this game

Rat-attack

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Necroing because some god apparently cracked this game and I found it :O
Worked for me and I can clearly see that the price tag is clearly over what should be there, anyway I got through the game quickly in about 30 mins which was only due to the fact that stun lock is the only true threat you face. Holding Q to activate auto heal for all and turning it off is well worthwhile to get past it but yeah the game really is overpriced in my view and the screenshots show all of the game so if you are wondering what it's like look at them and even the video. (I do get an odd feeling though that the dev cut content as the last screenshot's bottom right seems to show an cut scene explanation or something that I never encountered)

Tai Tai

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I'm surprised that you found this, but when I tried to run the game, it instantly closes. Ran as administrator, and that didn't work either. Need some explanation to how to run this

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Well. Interesting... I got it from kiko's link not long after he had posted it, tried it - everything was in order.
But now (like half a day later)... It indeed, instantly closes! Lol. Lol?!

Apparently, some special characters in the name of the gamedir make it unrunnable - after trying it out I renamed the folder name to blabla v1.3e blabla, because... well it IS v1.3e.
And after some trial and error: . (dot) cannot be in the name of the game's folder... Which is weird because [ , ] , and _ and even ! work just fine...
Oh well. Now you know!

Last edited:
OP
kiko

kiko

Reputation score
Well. Interesting... I got it from kiko's link not long after he had posted it, tried it - everything was in order.
But now (like half a day later)... It indeed, instantly closes! Lol. Lol?!

Apparently, some special characters in the name of the gamedir make it unrunnable - after trying it out I renamed the folder name to blabla v1.3e blabla, because... well it IS v1.3e.
And after some trial and error: . (dot) cannot be in the name of the game's folder... Which is weird because [ , ] , and _ and even ! work just fine...
Oh well. Now you know!
Works fine with me. Using locale emulator

Last edited:

zipetya

Reputation score
Works fine with me. Using locale emulator

Yeah, the default extraction directory works fine. But try to get a dot (.) in there, or heaven forbid, rename it to [Lunar] Silver Arc - Wolpertinger v1.3e 180308 ACT [ENG] or something... ;)

Tai Tai

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Sigh....guess trying to run this game in its current state is a waste of time. Even did the Locale Emulator trick and still nothing. Back to the waiting game.

OP
kiko

kiko

Reputation score
Sigh....guess trying to run this game in its current state is a waste of time. Even did the Locale Emulator trick and still nothing. Back to the waiting game.
Dude the game runs just fine lol, just don't rename the folder and the zip file

Tai Tai

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Dude the game runs just fine lol, just don't rename the folder and the zip file
That's what I did. I even redownloaded and extracted the zip file as it is and not change its name, but it still did not work for me.

zipetya

Reputation score
That's what I did. I even redownloaded and extracted the zip file as it is and not change its name, but it still did not work for me.
AHA! THERE!! It's not a .zip file though, now, is it?! xD

...Seriously, if you just extract it, it should work. Maybe your extractor can't handle .7z?

Tai Tai

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I use Winrar for extracting files. I'm gonna try again