What's new

ACT [Nonki] ファイナルファック / Final Fuck, The Lady Warriors (RJ123862)

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score
OP courtesy of dood:

Link to source of information:

Controls (By default)
A = Guard
S = Attack
D = Special attack
F = Walk left
h = walk right
T = Jump
B = Crouch

Game description:
Side scroller beat em up with combo moves. Pressing any of the walk directions in combination with the attack buttons causes different moves to occur based on character. Stages and game progression are linear, enemies must be defeated in order to advance to proceed through the level. Enemies can perform grapple moves that if successful cause your character to be raped.

Description of Story:
Evil organization took over a city, 4 girls are sent in to take out the evil organization.

its from the maker of QueensAxe, thought it should have its own thread, figure a demo shouldn't be to far away.
looks like this one will have in game rape plus a animation viewer if the translation is right.
Demo is up

mega.co.nz/#!AwEknaJQ!Ti0qz0AwjW4atiIIfi6CxQuoRP1HaOm3f_zZ7i97fc0

Last edited by a moderator:

platanus

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: Final Fuck, The Lady Warriors

Always wondered why they would do Queen's Axe without in-game H-actions, I guess they've learnt the right way to do things.

Sporadicus

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I wonder if they'll have the same insane mobbing action that Queen's Axe had.

So they're going to keep the sex and action separate again? Bummer.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I wonder if they'll have the same insane mobbing action that Queen's Axe had.

So they're going to keep the sex and action separate again? Bummer.
No, from the sounds of it there will be in-game. But it seems he's adding a gallery mode so you can see the sprite sex and CG. Which Queen's Axe had neither. It was either sprite sex gallery or game with CG.

Kln

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

From what I see from the top-left part of the latest image, you will have the choice between a "RoR mode" and a "Beat'em All mode"

Little Thief

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Looks really really promising! :)

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Forgive me for saying it...but what's up with the characters having boobs that are bigger than my car? wtf. I mean...only one that isn't is the sword and shield girl...which looks like the only character I would bother using. ugh.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Forgive me for saying it...but what's up with the characters having boobs that are bigger than my car? wtf. I mean...only one that isn't is the sword and shield girl...which looks like the only character I would bother using. ugh.
Because that's what the artist likes, so he makes his character like that.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Because that's what the artist likes, so he makes his character like that.
Power to him I guess...I'll stick to the one who doesn't have submarine sized boobs. Not to my tastes at all.

And I suppose I shall put forth a formal, written 500 word apology to whoever found my opinion worth negrepping. Expect it in the next few minutes. :D:rolleyes::D

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Power to him I guess...I'll stick to the one who doesn't have submarine sized boobs. Not to my tastes at all.

And I suppose I shall put forth a formal, written 500 word apology to whoever found my opinion worth negrepping. Expect it in the next few minutes. :D:rolleyes::D
Seriously? That's going a bit too far. True, the answer to your question was a obvious as the sum of 1 + 1 but to be neg repped because of it is pushing it.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

It used to bother me but I haven't really cared for a while...actually find it pretty amusing that it bothers people that much that others have an opinion contrary to their own.

And apparently I'm now a tit-faggot lol...that's one I haven't heard yet. Keep em coming! :D

helhansen84

Lurker
Reputation score

you wouldn't believe me for what i get neg rep for. sometimes something like "you're blind" when i didn't like the art.
i guess, you have to like everything, so nobody feels like a retarded sicko when reading your statements.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

you wouldn't believe me for what i get neg rep for. sometimes something like "you're blind" when i didn't like the art.
Darn you for not liking something that somebody else likes. Darn you to heck! You are obviously wrong! hahaha

helhansen84

Lurker
Reputation score

regarding that game, i hope they do it right this time.
i liked the previous ones, but h content and actual gameplay were far to seperated for my tastes.

OfficerTJHooker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I agree with you 100%. Unfortunately the sword girl you're referring to is from the Queen's Axe game... The Final Fuck game so far only shows the red shinobi girl as a playable character; although the image does show a player selection screen so hopefully we're due for some regular tit-sized heroines.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

I agree with you 100%. Unfortunately the sword girl you're referring to is from the Queen's Axe game... The Final Fuck game so far only shows the red shinobi girl as a playable character; although the image does show a player selection screen so hopefully we're due for some regular tit-sized heroines.
I guess I can only hope.

ThisNeedsMoreFel

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Totally looking forward to it. Even if gameplay part would be weak, hscenes was quite nice, judging by QueenAxe.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

Yeah, the Queen's Axe "gallery" isn't too bad. It drastically needed in game rape of some sort, even if you lose you get raped, kinda like Kuro.

Hanamura

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I just hope he puts Maki in this, considering this is supposed to be a parody of Final Fight :I