What's new

ACT [Nonki] ファイナルファック / Final Fuck, The Lady Warriors (RJ123862)

jt9

Reputation score
wait how could you mod this game?
It can be modded using 2dfightermakernd2002
And Hex editor
Also sound and sprite reaper may be useful
Personally i use another game in same platform just to see the code because this game is in japanese
Be sure to keep a backup of the original game as there is a high risk to permanently lost it
If you want to use your sprites or edit existed one you will need an image editor, i use krita or photoshop
The images must be in 16bit color and bmp format
The 2dfightermaker2nd 2002 is very finicky and can crash at any moment or time so backups must be made anytime you replace a sprite or edit the code is a trial and error i used some guides on youtube but rest is from personal experience using the program
The hex editor is important as the original sprites are locked you can see that as in the first line the numbers are ending with the letter "D" if you replece the letter "D" with "K" (be sure to keep a backup file ) you can insert the modded character in the game or any other game that it is mad in this platform
Only you need is patient because it is really time consuming many time i try and quit as errors keep showing up
Anyway have fun if you try modding

Mr. Bigshot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
It can be modded using 2dfightermakernd2002
And Hex editor
Also sound and sprite reaper may be useful
Personally i use another game in same platform just to see the code because this game is in japanese
Be sure to keep a backup of the original game as there is a high risk to permanently lost it
If you want to use your sprites or edit existed one you will need an image editor, i use krita or photoshop
The images must be in 16bit color and bmp format
The 2dfightermaker2nd 2002 is very finicky and can crash at any moment or time so backups must be made anytime you replace a sprite or edit the code is a trial and error i used some guides on youtube but rest is from personal experience using the program
The hex editor is important as the original sprites are locked you can see that as in the first line the numbers are ending with the letter "D" if you replece the letter "D" with "K" (be sure to keep a backup file ) you can insert the modded character in the game or any other game that it is mad in this platform
Only you need is patient because it is really time consuming many time i try and quit as errors keep showing up
Anyway have fun if you try modding
it would be fun to see some crazy bastard remake/mod/add new stuff to the game. thought that would be alot of work XDD

Reactions: jt9

cell943

Reputation score
it would be fun to see some crazy bastard remake/mod/add new stuff to the game. thought that would be alot of work XDD
FighterMaker is honestly such a pain to work with, especially given the inherent language barrier. It'd be easier to just port the assets to a new platform than mod it in place. That probably is too much work for something you couldn't make any money off of.

jt9

Reputation score
As it said this game engine is very delicate and can easily crash to any minor changes as i try to learn it by trial and error ...you add something and can cause many problems and to find the solution may end up go again from beginning also this game engine support up to 8 bit colours and the file must be in .BMP format that minimizes a lot the sprite quality shading etch. if something is semi transparent the engine reads it as white or black or whatever is close to that transparent block that is outside the border lines of the sprite... Though try to modd the game i find it pretty fun and learn new things about how a game engine works
Better extract any sprites you want and import them to another game engine that supports more