What's new

ACT [Nonki] ファイナルファック / Final Fuck, The Lady Warriors (RJ123862)

Mk4920

Reputation score
Re: Final Fuck, The Lady Warriors

At least someone give me links for update version? That might be solve problem
with encounter error.

unknownman

Demon Girl
Reputation score

replace your player file with this one. see if it lets you play Nanaba.
well, replace it with the file providing above but still can't play as Nanaba. Anyone has other solutions? By the way when I open the manual gallery the new images didn't add to it.

tungle2604

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Sr for bumping this old thread again but any1 has a problem like me? Whenever i try to open the game with DLC by NTLEA or LocaleSwitch, it's forced to quit. But I can play normally the original game (without DLC) by NTLEA or LocaleSwitch. Did any1 success in playing the game with DLC in window XP? I think it might be caused by the DLC which isnt supported in window XP. Plz help me if some1 knows how to fix the game with DLC playable because i've tried changing all the files names some1 suggested in previous pages but it didnt work for me.
P/s: Sr for my bad English.

spaminator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

How possible would it be to mod this game so that sex attacks in H mode do a little bit of damage?

OP
MajorKagami

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

How possible would it be to mod this game so that sex attacks in H mode do a little bit of damage?
its a lot of work. just getting it to stop giving you full special was annoying and still after all the time it took for me to edited it didn't really work.

???

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Youuuuuuu raaaaaang?

The executables aren't included, so you'll have to get those elsewhere. Maybe you can get those from Major >_>'...

Just kidding. You know I luvs-you-gurl.

On a side note. Some sex attacks last longer for all characters. However, only Jerky, Grape(no-armor), and Monbla(The characters I like the most) take damage from sex. Characters too stock, with too much muscle, or with crap prone positions were ignored on that front... Sorry! I just didn't have the patience to do all of them.

Last edited:
OP
MajorKagami

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Youuuuuuu raaaaaang?

The executables aren't included, so you'll have to get those elsewhere. Maybe you can get those from Major >_>'...

On a side note. Some sex attacks last longer for all characters. However, only Jerky, Grape(no-armor), and Monbla(The characters I like the most) take damage from sex. Characters too stock, with too much muscle, or with crap prone positions were ignored on that front... Sorry! I just didn't have the patience to do all of them.
got more patience then me that is for sure. I think you can use any 2kfighter .exe as long as its the same name as the .kgt

R

Ryka

Lila will wait patiently with good behavior for Milk.

candyfloss

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Youuuuuuu raaaaaang?

Ahahaha. Ironically I'm actually missing the .exe to open the file.

Does anybody knows what program is required to run this game? I'm using a fairly new laptop with windows 8.1 and it appears to be lacking the program to run it.

I vaguely recalled a program that has something to do with Enterbrain when I played the game a couple of years back.. not too sure.

tungle2604

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Does anybody knows what program is required to run this game? I'm using a fairly new laptop with windows 8.1 and it appears to be lacking the program to run it.

I vaguely recalled a program that has something to do with Enterbrain when I played the game a couple of years back.. not too sure.
Indeed u need to install somewhat program to run this game. If u have an official window, it will pop up an advise and tell u whatever u need to apply to ur PC when it miss a program to run the game. But I never know what was the name of that required program 'cause my damn friend installs ASAP he sees the provided info help from official window and doesnt care wth dat program was

candyfloss

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Indeed u need to install somewhat program to run this game. If u have an official window, it will pop up an advise and tell u whatever u need to apply to ur PC when it miss a program to run the game. But I never know what was the name of that required program 'cause my damn friend installs ASAP he sees the provided info help from official window and doesnt care wth dat program was
I do have a official Windows OS. When I try to run the program it just prompts me to look for a program to run it. Looking for the program in the Window Stores didn't give me a solution though..

tungle2604

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I do have a official Windows OS. When I try to run the program it just prompts me to look for a program to run it. Looking for the program in the Window Stores didn't give me a solution though..
Well, U can still play the original game without DLC, it's just less characters to play :D

OP
MajorKagami

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I said what to do if you don't have the .exe file, if you have no other fighter maker game then google Enterbrain fighter maker 2nd download the program its self and you can play though the program plus your even be able to try and edited things yourself then.

candyfloss

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I said what to do if you don't have the .exe file, if you have no other fighter maker game then google Enterbrain fighter maker 2nd download the program its self and you can play though the program plus your even be able to try and edited things yourself then.
Oh well.. I actually tried to use the 2D Fighter Maker 2nd from Enterbrain to get it to work the other day. For some reason the program is unable to identify the file.

Meh.. I might give it another shot later. Thanks anyway.

OP
MajorKagami

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

oh ??? locked the files back so its not readable....why you go and do that for...
put it in the ff folder.

Attachments

???

Cthulhu
Reputation score

oh ??? locked the files back so its not readable....why you go and do that for...
put it in the ff folder.
Oh whoops :p. I wasn't paying attention...

danjuro83

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Here the Game with the dlc, unrar and play:

https://mega.nz/#!zI4RWYpB!g5T5mmB7WsWE9iVUrCLPiHELXI-F2aLp7lGdesbZ2HM

Edit: Link down

Last edited:

NLL

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I was excited when I saw this on the front page. Figured an update was posted or something. Sad times.

Anyone know what happened to this developer/circle? They haven't posted anything in a year.