What's new

ACT [Nonki] ファイナルファック / Final Fuck, The Lady Warriors (RJ123862)

apachesp

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Final Fuck, The Lady Warriors

Funny GAme, but a nightmare trying to make it work.

So, sadly, i Give Up, prefer to play games, not to fix them ;D

Melvon

Reputation score

cant get this game to work.. it crushes after the intro OR it gave the error "startup failed".. :(

protoblues

Reputation score

The enemies are totally silent in gallery mode. I like a lot of the sex noises the enemies make, but it's a pain to get halfway through the game to get to my favorite enemies. Does anyone know a way to enable the enemy voice acting in gallery mode?

NLL

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I was excited when I saw this on the front page. Figured an update was posted or something. Sad times.

Anyone know what happened to this developer/circle? They haven't posted anything in a year.
Still waiting :(

The enemies are totally silent in gallery mode. I like a lot of the sex noises the enemies make, but it's a pain to get halfway through the game to get to my favorite enemies. Does anyone know a way to enable the enemy voice acting in gallery mode?
Don't think it's possible. You could experiment with switching the names of .player files a bit, tho. It should then be possible to make your favorite enemies appear in stage 1, provided you switched the right names. Make sure you backup your files first.

OnyxShadow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I have tried everything to no avail. As bad as the lack of sounds is the black and white coloring. It feels like the gallery is there just to troll you. In case you were wondering, level select is also not an option.

potatoviii

Reputation score

On a side note. Some sex attacks last longer for all characters. However, only Jerky, Grape(no-armor), and Monbla(The characters I like the most) take damage from sex. Characters too stock, with too much muscle, or with crap prone positions were ignored on that front... Sorry! I just didn't have the patience to do all of them.
first of all, thanks a lot for the link! could you tell us what you used to edit that? what program was used, which files you edited? i used the fighter maker 2nd a lot but all i could do was edit basic things like hp, AI level and which enemies appeared on each level. thanks in advance.

edit: on a side note, i had no trouble running the game with the files uploaded here. using windows 10.
edit2: nevermind, i figured it out. didn't realize that the SK part was actually hundreds of moves. still, i was only able to do it comparing it to your edited file, so thanks again.

Last edited:

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Try this.

jon189t

Reputation score

Sorry for the necro, but has anyone found the secret character that was mentioned in the lewd gamer review?

Edit: Never mind, i think it is Grape without the helmet

Last edited:

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Never thought id see this game necroed....oh well.

Deekin

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Sorry to necro but, is there any chance someone could upload 2D Fighter Maker 2nd? I'd like to try editing the game so the H-attacks last longer (and maybe also add in a stage select if possible), but I can't for the life of me find a download for it.
Everything I find when Googling is dead.

analogman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
sorry for necro , but can someone upload a working version of the game?
The one i got i keep getting startup failed

Inspector_Whatsup

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
sorry for necro , but can someone upload a working version of the game?
The one i got i keep getting startup failed
Either try launching the game in japanese locale, or change the name of the .exe and parent folder(s) to regular characters instead of garbage/moonrunes. Startup failures in FM2D tend to be about being unable to read the directory due to incompatible characters.

analogman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I tried both, neither of them worked for me :\ and i have the game on the desktop under FFA name
Im using windows 10, 64 bit.

analogman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Sorry to necro but, is there any chance someone could upload 2D Fighter Maker 2nd? I'd like to try editing the game so the H-attacks last longer (and maybe also add in a stage select if possible), but I can't for the life of me find a download for it.
Everything I find when Googling is dead.

Have you tried this one?

Deekin

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Have you tried this one?
I have not, because 2D Fighter Maker is not 2D Fighter Maker 2nd.
It's like an RPG Maker VX versus RPG Maker VX Ace deal.

Abraxas_Virus

Reputation score

Youuuuuuu raaaaaang?

The executables aren't included, so you'll have to get those elsewhere. Maybe you can get those from Major >_>'...

Just kidding. You know I luvs-you-gurl.

On a side note. Some sex attacks last longer for all characters. However, only Jerky, Grape(no-armor), and Monbla(The characters I like the most) take damage from sex. Characters too stock, with too much muscle, or with crap prone positions were ignored on that front... Sorry! I just didn't have the patience to do all of them.

link no longer available can you re upload plz?

Aminuto

Reputation score
About Final Fuck: The lady warriors

Does anyone know how I can resolve this error?

Sem título.png

I've tried everything, install applocale, rename the files. But it always gives this error :/

Attachments

Norpoint

Reputation score
Hi guys, for this game to work you have to set your system locale to japan BEFORE you unzip the game folder.
Also i think you have to keep it that way to play, I unzipped the game files while in japanese, then switched back to normal and still couldn´t play.
I can only play while in japanese locale. I dont know if applocale works with this game since im not using it.
Aminuto, for the error image you posted this is the only solution i know of.

Aminuto

Reputation score
I tried this, but the error remains the same. The funny thing is that demo version of the game works perfectly, only this full version that gives error :/