What's new

WolfRPG Loli [Flamme Soft / ふらむそふと] Drain Dungeon 2 / ドレインダンジョン2 ~淫魔の精奴隷~ (RJ204116) (RE244934)

Rimjacker

Reputation score
While the sequel to the original Drain Dungeon has been out for a while, the English version of Drain Dungeon 2 was released rather recently. Since there wasn't a page here, I'm dedicating this thread to this game. No pictures due to Loli however.

Link to the Dlsite pages, both English and Japanese, as well as Flamme Soft's Dlsite Blog:

Eng:
JP:
Blog:

Story:
You are an adventurer who was captured by three succubi because you trespassed their home. They enslaved you and tasked you to gain levels so they can suck them out of you each night. Normally a life style no man would want to get out of, but you have a little sick sister and you are her only family, so you set out to free yourself from the enslavement curse and be reunited with your sister.

Gameplay:
You start the each day at the succubi's home which serves as a town where you can visit the shop, deposit or withdraw equipment etc. or go to a dungeon. The dungeons are randomly generated and you can encounter monsters, treasures, traps or merchants. Each dungeon has also one or more boss monsters. If you finish the dungeon, teleport out or get defeated you get back to the succubi's home. If you lost to a boss monster you'll get a H-scene, but your level is reduced to 1. You also seem to lose all items except those you have equipped.
Once you are back you encounter the three succubi and can trade levels for H scenes; the more levels you trade the "better" the H scene becomes (e.g. 5 levels = handjob, 10 levels = sex). No matter what you do, in the end you are set back to level 1.
You also gain a resource called "Prana" with which you can unlock new classes for your character and increase your stats.

DLSite info:
When you gain levels and grow strong,
your cum and XP will be delightfully drained by a succubus.
This sort of one-way roguelike-like non-field RPG.

Make your way through dungeons with simple, quick progress.
Discover random events with almost every ecchi scene
resulting in the protagonist's loss of levels.

There's nothing particularly hardcore; recommended for fans of mild M.
There is much more erotic content than the previous game.

"Heya~ my cum-slave boy. Now,
let's get right to business sucking your levels away~"

One day, a man heads off to explore some ruins,
but it turned out to be a den filled with succubus!
He is caught and turned into their cum-slave by
a special lewd curse.

Every night he must bestow them his levels or writhe in agony.

While being cum sucked dry by the succubi,
for the sake of his younger sister in town,
the man firms his resolve to remove the curse.

H-Content:
2 base CGs (47 H scenes)
Illustrated by pimoco and Nemuko Toto
Pixel art by Sumisenchi

800x600 game display
Message skip, backlog features
Scene replay and CG mode

* H scenes resulting from defeat are made accessible in the gallery even if you win.

Gameplay controls:
Z: Select/Confirm choices
X: Open the Menu/Cancel
Left and Right Arrow Keys: Used to navigate further into dungeons and check status effects for both you and the enemy
Up and Down Arrow Keys: Used to select choices
F4: Change Display, F8: Change Info
Control: Skip through dialogue

Fetishes:
Paizuri, Cowgirl, Footjob, Handjob, Fellatio, Reverse Rape, Doggystyle, Pissing, Monster Girl, Threesome, Succubus, Creampie

Last edited by a moderator:

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
This thread has been moved to the H-Section for deletion. DLSite descriptions are not an acceptable substitute for actual descriptions. If you wish to preserve this thread, please PM a moderator with an updated OP.

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Story:
You are an adventurer who was captured by three succubi because you trespassed their home. They enslaved you and tasked you to gain levels so they can suck them out of you each night. Normally a life style no man would want to get out of, but you have a little sick sister and you are her only family, so you set out to free yourself from the enslavement curse and be reunited with your sister.

Gameplay:
You start the each day at the succubi's home which serves as a town where you can visit the shop, deposit or withdraw equipment etc. or go to a dungeon. The dungeons are randomly generated and you can encounter monsters, treasures, traps or merchants. Each dungeon has also one or more boss monsters. If you finish the dungeon, teleport out or get defeated you get back to the succubi's home. If you lost to a boss monster you'll get a H-scene, but your level is reduced to 1. You also seem to lose all items except those you have equipped.
Once you are back you encounter the three succubi and can trade levels for H scenes; the more levels you trade the "better" the H scene becomes (e.g. 5 levels = handjob, 10 levels = sex). No matter what you do, in the end you are set back to level 1.
You also gain a resource called "Prana" with which you can unlock new classes for your character and increase your stats.

Melp

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
my save files.... 100% gallery. and maybe 100% archievements

Attachments

Threshco

Demon Girl
Reputation score
in one of the previous ones the monsters had different responses when they were stronger from you losing to them, but that doesn't appear to be the case in this one--is that right?

2-tall

Demon Girl
Reputation score
It seems the sequel Drain Dungeon 3 will be coming out in November this year... They already have a demo of Drain Dungeon 3 on the DLsite.

Haro

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I hate to Necro this thread but i had to bring it up. I havent seen anyone make a thread for or heard anything about anyone translating Drain Dungeon 3. Did people just forget about it or ????

I'd attempt to make a thread but i don't know enough to make one that would be allowed to stay up.

Flammesoft released a new game a couple months ago as well which a female protag,(but it still has reverse rape content) But i havent seen that one either so i was just curious if there was something against Flammesoft or something.

Yilin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Flammesoft released a new game a couple months ago as well which a female protag,(but it still has reverse rape content) But i havent seen that one either so i was just curious if there was something against Flammesoft or something.
You mean this one?

In the end, threads are all user-created so if no one noticed or cared enough for a game then a thread won't get made. You can download the trial for free and give it a whirl for an hour or so, and follow the formatting of any other un-nuked thread here to write the opening post.

2-tall

Demon Girl
Reputation score
You mean this one?

In the end, threads are all user-created so if no one noticed or cared enough for a game then a thread won't get made. You can download the trial for free and give it a whirl for an hour or so, and follow the formatting of any other un-nuked thread here to write the opening post.
That is not Drain Dungeon 3. That thread is for Apprentice Witch Inuko-chan.