What's new

flash games only

ironfan3

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So I have a mac and I recently got a program to help run certain windows programs, but so far I can only run game that use adobe flash player so if any one has some game they could post I would appreciate it.

also if anyone else is using cross over on a mac and has any info about playing other games please let me know

OP
I

ironfan3

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: flash games only

I got tired of all the viruses and spy bots on windows. It was just ridiculous.

Selia Aventheim

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You know, neither of you guys are being all that helpful. So he has a mac. Big deal. So he is tired of viruses. Aren't we all? Tell you what. I'll look around for you, ironfan3. I'll see what I can come up with.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

It's more the fact that he's asking us for flash games, when he could just as easily just go into the hentai games section, look for a flash game himself, and play one without our assistance, that these guys are being purposely unhelpful. The only reason I kept this thread around was because of the off-chance that there was more than one person who was lazy enough to not do the work himself and would need assistance as well.

Selia Aventheim

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

good point. The unhelpfulness was annoying me a bit, though. I still plan on finding him something. I actually did find something, somewhere. Just a huge collection of flash games all together in one big package. Before I think about actually posting that, though, I am having to check to make sure every last one of them is okay by the rules of this board. but I am still working on getting him some sort of answer.

wazzup

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

good point. The unhelpfulness was annoying me a bit, though. I still plan on finding him something. I actually did find something, somewhere. Just a huge collection of flash games all together in one big package. Before I think about actually posting that, though, I am having to check to make sure every last one of them is okay by the rules of this board. but I am still working on getting him some sort of answer.
meh im glad at least some people arent terribly harsh on the new members. new posts that request something buried deep in the forums is pretty much taboo; i feel that such attitude towards newbies tends to shun them away.

OP
I

ironfan3

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

First of all I'M A GIRL DAMNIT! And yes I have looked through many different threads but not all of the flash games in all the different threads work, and I am not going to spend hours and hours trying each and every game! So those of you telling me to go look SHUT UP BECAUSE I ALREADY DID AND MOST OF THE GAME DON'T WORK SO SHOVE IT! I am I have looked through 4 forums, dozens of japanese sites I couldn't understand and wasted hours of my day. I intended to make this thread to help other mac users so stop the drama before I reach through you computer and strangle you!

DarkFire1004

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Or you could realize that nobody's causing drama and just having a casual conversation. You could also realize that I can just delete this thread entirely and not even let this continue.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

First of all I'M A GIRL DAMNIT! And yes I have looked through many different threads but not all of the flash games in all the different threads work, and I am not going to spend hours and hours trying each and every game! So those of you telling me to go look SHUT UP BECAUSE I ALREADY DID AND MOST OF THE GAME DON'T WORK SO SHOVE IT! I am I have looked through 4 forums, dozens of japanese sites I couldn't understand and wasted hours of my day. I intended to make this thread to help other mac users so stop the drama before I reach through you computer and strangle you!
> Implying we give a shit about your gender
> Implying you're only posting it to cause more drama and/or get attention

Also, it's your own fault for choosing a mac. There's plenty of antivirus software out there that doesn't suck balls, the current set up I'm using hasn't let a single thing through even with all the downloading/torrenting I do.

Anyway, it's like everyone says, there's plenty of flash games on here that don't need you to modify any settings on your mac and they are all mostly easily found as they have a [Flash] tag in their thread title. And searching the hentai games subforum would take all of 20 minutes max.

But seeing as you're too stupid to do such a simple check yourself I've taken some time out of my schedule to find;

Works of Toonpimp - shitty furry unfinished flash games. I'm surprised anyone plays them.
Succubus' Fight - What appears to be some kind of RoR, with Zerg units.
Queen Hunt - I believe it's some kind of 'click to advance' Dragon Quest game.
Super Deepthroat - If you enjoy seeing girls choking down some cock then you'll love this.
Hanamaru - This is more of a Ryona game.

There is of course sites like Newgrounds and , both of which deal only in flash games.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Only a truly moronic fucktard who signed up to the forum specifically for the hentai would not know of Demon Girl/Jungle Girl. And I think I know why this forum was originally created considering I've been here since the beginning.

wazzup

Reputation score

Only a truly moronic fucktard who signed up to the forum specifically for the hentai would not know of Demon Girl/Jungle Girl. And I think I know why this forum was originally created considering I've been here since the beginning.
me me me! i didnt know! i remembering playing jungle girl on newgrounds.com before, but didn't realize that this forum was dedicated to linemarvel games until a while later. in other words i didnt even know what linemarvel was oO

DarkFire1004

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

ULMF. Unofficial Linemarvel Forums. There's a giant banner in the corner. There's a section that specifically says Linemarvel.

Ah fuck it, I don't even care anymore.

wazzup

Reputation score

ULMF. Unofficial Linemarvel Forums. There's a giant banner in the corner. There's a section that specifically says Linemarvel.

Ah fuck it, I don't even care anymore.
ah come on dont lose hope in my intelligence that quickly

OP
I

ironfan3

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

seems I can only run stuff using flash macromedia player. Anything that involves installation is out. Sometimes I get a syntax error message and sometimes it just won't work.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

That's what you get for choosing an inferior operating system. Macs are only really useful for art, music and video editing.

GoldBeetle

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

seems I can only run stuff using flash macromedia player. Anything that involves installation is out.
So then you should still be fine for most of the recommendations so far. Most of the best (small or large) flash games can be opened and played via browser OR player without installing anything.

Game List:
Kasumi Rebirth/Feel the Flash Kasumi
-> Credit: AceofWind's upload -> password: engrish

Last edited:

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

seems I can only run stuff using flash macromedia player. Anything that involves installation is out. Sometimes I get a syntax error message and sometimes it just won't work.
If you knew anything about computers you could just make a virtual computer for running windows programs on.