Not open for further replies.

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score
I wish I could play this. I'm missing out on the fun. ;__;

DudePerson

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Nice, thanks for the save. So the gallery is just missing the smaller fairy.

nanaya1234

Lurker
Reputation score
Wow that link is trash. It's gonna take me 3 hours. Can a kind soul just upload it somewhere not as stupid.

zxxz

Reputation score
Holy stun lock, Batman. I think they should probably not make getting hit take out a ton of your energy, because lord knows I grew tired of dying over and over because I got hit by something while I was jumping, then fell down to the ground and lost at least half of my energy in the process, which oftentimes would end up putting the heroine into that sitting stupor stance and allowed everything to continue to hit/grab her and continue the cycle until she was dead.

Anyway, this should be a save that lets you see the extra room; it's to the bottom left of the save point, though it seems like it's missing a fair amount of the enemies you can see in the demo (e.g. the boss, vines, that bug/scorpion-ish thing, etc.). Just put the plantshopv015_demo folder that's in the .zip file into your C:\Users\(Your Username Here)\Appdata\Local folder, or if you already have said folder there, just copy the contents into it:

If it gives you all any trouble, let me know.
hey i have done what you told and i have extract the folder into my local folder. but the game only loads my old save data. Any idea what might have caused this? thx in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.