What's new

[misinkoujou] Flower Witch

Status
Not open for further replies.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
Got 503 service unavailable :( can anyone download it?
Also, does the old version save file works?

Cyborg999

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Looks like posting about the new update overloaded and took down the site hosting it... If anyone could upload a version they managed to download somewhere else, just to split the traffic, I'm sure it'd be for the best. Currently, I don't believe anyone can get onto the site to grab the demo... Yeesh. The creator must be really confused when this happens.

manic

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
xfs(.)jp/MhVKWn

Mirror download from the creator.

I think there might be a bonus room with a two on one rape of the MC. Either that or leftover assets that the creator couldn't strip from the demo.

Cyborg999

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Thanks. I eventually got my version from the main site anyway, but being more diligent about that could save both us and him a lot of hassle, I think.

Anyone who has screwed up the controls, or is tired of using the default controls, here's the control map, along with my recommended mapping for controller:

1 - Attack/Sunflower Spell - X
2 - Channel (Magic Mode) - RB
3 - Run - LB
4 - Jump/Back in menus (unfortunately) - A
5 - Dodge/Bluebell Spell - B
6 - Select/Interact/Rose Spell - Y
7 - Pause - Start

Hope that helps. For keyboard mapping, I can't really help you there, I couldn't find really anything that felt right on my fingers, but with this map you should be able to find your own. Keymapping is the second-to-last option in the pink crystal menu, and as far as I know you can't remap the movement keys away from control stick, so... sorry. Try JoyToKey?

Edit: First, no, the save from the old demo does not work with the newest one. I was trying to make a full save, but just after the flower boss I hit a wall, that is also a tree, with a sign that may say 'end of current demo' if I could read it. The problem is, if I move one screen back from that spot, the game crashes. Does this happen for anyone else?

Secondly, I have a movelist for all the tricks that you have available to you from the very beginning (and, holy hell, I thought Mario Odyssey had a million tricks) which you don't need a powerup to use:

- If you jump and press attack while moving left or right, you do an air-dash attack in the direction you're pressing.
- If you attack while running, you do a charging attack that's much stronger.
- Undershot a platform? The dodge (V [keyboard] or B [rec. controller]) can be used in mid-air. It gives you a lot of extra distance and height.
- Still not enough? Press attack during the I-frames of your dodge for a, uh... a Rose Vault, I'll call it. A magic-charged uppercut that gives you a lot of extra height and does the same damage as a charge attack.
- For utility, and if you hate leaps of faith as much as me: if you're crouching and press Channel, it extends your vision just a little bit.
- If you hold Channel and press Attack in the air with Sunflower equipped, you can fire Sunflower twice before landing.

Anyone finding it hard to get around or murder things without being grabbed, this should help, hopefully. Speaking of, mash Attack to get out of a grab. You can only be grabbed when the entirety of your skirt is gone, so try to avoid(?) that.

Last edited:

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
Hoping someone can provide a save for the newest demo :D

Poiya

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Okay, so I explored some areas with my free time.
Area under the house:
The pink haired girl is gone. Instead, 2 stat ups and 2 enemies, butterfly girl and rabbit girl are there instead
I also made stitched maps of the cave area. For simplicity's sake, I just call each area with numbers.
Cave 1
Cave 2
Cave 3
Cave 4
Laboratory
To go to the secret area in cave 4, you need to drop below the platform.
Also, the secret area has the Pink haired girl, Swordswoman, Bunny Girl and 2 npc animations.
All stitched maps are made with print screening while using the game's zoom-out feature (Crouch + Charge)
Sorry if they're visually unappealing :'(

Edit: the red orbs are actually magic up, while the blue orbs are Atk up

Last edited:

Poiya

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Here's a save in the secret area. also includes all the obtainable power ups in the latest demo.
Save file is located in c:\user\"insertnamehere"\AppData\Local\flowerwitch_demo2i

The caterpillar enemy doesn't have a droppable item, nor does he have an entry in the bestiary.
The dryad boss has no entry in the bestiary.
While the rabbit girl and fairy has a droppable item, they do not have an entry in the bestiary.

I'm missing entries 8 and 9, as they're probably not implemented yet, or maybe one of them is the caterpillar's item.

Also, here's a TL of the menu in the latest version. I based it off from the eng TL of flowerfairy. The shortcut names I have to make it up for simplicity's sake
Menu

Shortcut

Attachments

Suwe

Reputation score
The caterpillar item should drop. I just got it farming them a few.

EDIT: Huh, 8 should be too. I recall dropping it on my first run before overwriting my save with another. Damnit.

Last edited:

thatlosernextdoor

Reputation score
can anyone help me out?

haven't played an H game in a good while, and i accidentally changed the controls.. where are those settings located?

Reputation score
can anyone help me out?

haven't played an H game in a good while, and i accidentally changed the controls.. where are those settings located?
I made the same mistake earlier. I would recommend resetting your controls by simply deleting the config file. It is in the same location as the save file written a few posts above yours.

Changing gears, I'm quite impressed with this game. It's a competent 2d platformer.

Zippzopp

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Is there a way to get past the stage with the broken bridges or is that the end of the demo?

y0sman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The one two screens after the boss? That's the end of the demo.

Reputation score
never thought i would say these words but... this is a pretty fun H game.. the key board controls are really confusing for me lol (so i play quite slowly) so i decided to try and unlock the animations but i cant seem to find 7,8 and the last 2.

and yeah i found the secret room buuuuuuttt i have no idea how to get out of it XDDDDDD.

Suwe

Reputation score
7 and 8 are dropped from the boss. Not sure if 7 can be dropped anywhere else, but I managed to get both through some luck. Both the boss itself and the tentacle have a chance to drop their item, but as far as I know, if you don't drop one or the other, you just gotta keep restarting until they both drop the item.

As for getting out of the secret room, you gotta double jump, dodge, and while still in your i-frame and right underneath the platform, attack. If you nail your timing and placement it should give you enough height to make it to the platform.

Reputation score
yeah it seems to be down still weird.

so is the pink hair girl like a secret boss or something? she's WAY to rng not to be, but yeah spent about 50 minutes and still not drop out of the secret room (tho most of time i had to retreat because when the pink grabs your health goes gg in no time) even on :easy: everything hits like a truck -_-

as for the boss spent another 30 minutes on her and no dice either... so yeah... anyone got a save with everything unlocked?
because im just about to give up on them lol.

Suwe

Reputation score
This save should have everything (I think?) on it.

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.