What's new

ACT [misinkoujou] Flowerfairy (RJ180492)

Frostleaf

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Do not needlessly bump threads.
+1 Bumped thread for the request of a new cheat table pointer sheet to be made or someone fix the old one so it works again pls. XwX

Last edited:

cell943

Reputation score
I did a cursory search, but couldn't find the answer to this: How do you get the underwear outfit? I unpacked all the game files to fix a couple sprites (make rose-raped-by-lotus breasts match their default size, etc), and found that there are actually three outfits in there: fully clothed, partially clothed (press f twice at save point), and only wearing underwear. I've played this game several times and never seen that. Is it just something I completely missed, or did they create content but not implement it? All the needed variations are included in the game files.

Also of interest, the files label the swordswoman (the blue haired woman you get your sword from) as "main character" instead of the fox girl you play as. Seems that was initially intended as the PC.

Find attached a demonstration of the changes made (small=old, large=new), in case anyone is interested.

Attachments

Last edited:

cell943

Reputation score
Well, regardless of how (or if) it's unlocked in the game, I edited the files so that the main character strips to her underwear instead of just unzipping her shorts. I only replaced animations that were already drawn, so certain animations will still revert back to wearing shorts (namely all H animations and a couple special attacks).

Also included are the rose+lotus edit shown above (with a little added humor), and I made the the saint's guard a bit thiccer just because. Obviously not professional quality edits, but they work fine, I think.

To use, simply overwrite your data.win file with the downloaded one.

Do note that the file size is almost double what it was due to not having access to native compression methods.

EDIT: Corrected file included in lower post.

Last edited:

GranTurboAutismo

Reputation score
Well, regardless of how (or if) it's unlocked in the game, I edited the files so that the main character strips to her underwear instead of just unzipping her shorts. I only replaced animations that were already drawn, so certain animations will still revert back to wearing shorts (namely all H animations and a couple special attacks).

Also included are the rose+lotus edit shown above (with a little added humor), and I made the the saint's guard a bit thiccer just because. Obviously not professional quality edits, but they work fine, I think.

To use, simply overwrite your data.win file with the downloaded one.

Do note that the file size is almost double what it was due to not having access to native compression methods.

Did you use Undertalemodtool for this? I could open the data.win and uncensored a few cgs for FlowerWitch

cell943

Reputation score
I managed to reduce the file size by ~500MB, so it's only a few MB larger than the original now. The memory leak also seems to no longer be an issue. That was weird.
I also am updating the H-animations to be nude, as they never really made sense to be fucking her through her shorts. For now, it's just the zombie and sister animations.

mega nz/file/MjwQlSKA#YGs7EEsBrb8ZuGVjWzXwpGQR2j2ke9IL3tAvakCGoA0

Last edited:

GranTurboAutismo

Reputation score
I did. None of the sprites are censored in the included data.win
Well, to be honest in the tiny resolution sprites there's nothing to censor anyways. The Game over CGs are still censored though.
Also is there a better way to edit sprites than manually editing the 1000x1000 sprite sheet? If I could load up a sprite and all its frames, then edit it sequentially... that'd be nice.

cell943

Reputation score
Well, to be honest in the tiny resolution sprites there's nothing to censor anyways. The Game over CGs are still censored though.
Also is there a better way to edit sprites than manually editing the 1000x1000 sprite sheet? If I could load up a sprite and all its frames, then edit it sequentially... that'd be nice.
The sheet would have all its frames, but to do it individually, just export them (make sure you export them with padding) and then import them when you're done.