What's new

RPG Patreon Active [FlyRenders] Viking's Daughter

flyrenders

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Latest Patron Build v0.18.0 -
Free Public Build v0.17.0 -

Hey everyone,

We are working on a 3D adult RPG named Viking's Daughter. It has interactive NSFW scenes, so you cannot only watch them, but do things like spank, grope, change camera views and so on.

Game Story
You, a smith's son visiting a village to deliver weapons meet the chief's beautiful daughter.
Explore the land, become a renowned warrior and find plenty of women to take to your bed along the way!

Playground Game Mode
If you want to have all of the NSFW scenes unlocked form the start without playing the story, then hop in the Playground mode! Meet all of the characters and replay all of the animation scenes at anytime in Playground, all of them will be unlocked from the start!

What is the difference between the baker build and the public build?
The public build will lack game add-ons like quest helper and third-person view during the NSFW scenes. Even if you are playing the game without add-ons, you will be able to fully enjoy it.

3D Videos
-Anal Scene -
-Femdom -
-Against The Wall -

Animations (Each scene contains multiple animations + speed adjustments, some scenes offer bonus actions such as spanks, grab, squeeze)

Slave Market

Vikings owned slaves and it's a good opportunity for us to add different type of characters in the game. The slaves were captured during Viking raids and they are desperate for a new owner. You can buy them from the market and own multiple slaves. Currently we have:

• Rose, submissive, origin Ireland, age 20
  • Nicole, origin North Africa, age 23
(We may also consider adding male slaves, futa slaves and more BDSM related scenes)

Here is a small video:

Screenshots

Last edited:

XSI

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Viking's Daughter - 3D Adult Open World RPG

Took the liberty to get your screenshots in image format, click the spoilers for pictures

Aside from that, what is the gameplay like? How will we spend our time ingame? Since there's vikings, I assume there is combat. How will that handle?
Details would be appreciated

Keep

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

those screenshots look like they were made in skyrim, like ... literally. :confused:

OP
flyrenders

flyrenders

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

those screenshots look like they were made in skyrim, like ... literally. :confused:
Is that a compliment or... not because I have never played Skyrim :(

OP
flyrenders

flyrenders

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I am going to post more details.

The game has the in-complete lable and this is the first demo version. We have implemented over 2,500 words in the dialogues and one quest (if any of you is struggling to complete it, let me know and I will give you hints), after that quest as a reward you can see the NSFW scenes.

We are going to implemented hunting, fishing and later on the option to battle with other Vikings, but first we need to nail down the basic mechanics and gather some feedback from you guys.

OP
flyrenders

flyrenders

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey everyone,

We are releasing the new version of Viking’s Daughter, but before the patch notes I wanted to explain a couple of things.

When you can expect to get a new build?

People, who are supporting us on Patreon, pledging $5 or more will get access to the baker build at the beginning of each month (first week, unless we find a bug on the release day, that totally breaks the game, but let’s hope that won’t ever happen!).
The public build will be available 2-4 weeks after the release of the baker build.

What is the difference between the baker build and the public build?

The public build will also lack some of the features, mainly game add-ons, for example right now we have a quest helper extension, that will only be enabled in the backer build, so when you are doing gathering quests, you will be able to see the area around the quest items from a distance, using the new top-down map feature. Another add-on, that we are currently working on is a third-person view during the NSFW scenes.

Main Features
  • One new animation sequence, which contains of 15 animations
  • Third person camera during the NSFW scenes
  • Map
  • Quest Helper
  • New Quest
  • Notification system
And many more.

To backer build is released to $5+ supporters at Patreon.
Download it from here : patreon.com/posts/vikings-daughter-13607703

XSI

Lurker
Reputation score

You clearly haven't been using the skyrim graphics overhaul mods

That said, I'm still wondering what the actual gameplay of this is like.
If we can loot and pillage coastal villages and bring back a princess or something, that would be pretty good. Unique even.
Otherwise, just general viking stuff would also be fun

OP
flyrenders

flyrenders

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You clearly haven't been using the skyrim graphics overhaul mods

That said, I'm still wondering what the actual gameplay of this is like.
If we can loot and pillage coastal villages and bring back a princess or something, that would be pretty good. Unique even.
Otherwise, just general viking stuff would also be fun
The graphics we are using are not taken from Skyrim, the animations as well. We are currently working on quests and ideas are always welcomed. We are trying to make it relatable to the Vikings, but also using the Norse Mythology.

NLL

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I was honestly surprised this wasn't a posemaker game.

Gotta love that first quest, tho. "Find three chests in a forest." Bellissimo.

OP
flyrenders

flyrenders

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I was honestly surprised this wasn't a posemaker game.

Gotta love that first quest, tho. "Find three chests in a forest." Bellissimo.
I don't know what is posemaker, but I guess its used to pose and then render characters for 2D games, our post says it's 3D.
We have added a quest helper extension in the backer build, but since I have already spoiled the first one, here is a picture.
i.imgur.com/DtcEiwX.png
You have to find them in that order chest1 -> chest2 -> chest3

tontoman

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well Skyrim looked pretty good when it came out, six years ago...... By today's standards, not so much...
Mods, can make it pretty amazing with some limits due to the old engine.
Wet Function Redux for active water/sweat skin gloss :).

OP
flyrenders

flyrenders

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey everyone,

We are releasing the new version of Viking’s Daughter for free, here you can see the main features and join our Discord community from

Main Features

- One new animation sequence which contains 16 animations and transitions.
-Replay the current animation after it ends.
-New dialogues ~1100 words.
-Map (top down) implemented in the game.
-Quest Helper - this is only available for those, who play the bakers build.
-New gathering quest and Viking weapons.
-One hand player controller was added – you can walk by holding down the right mouse button and run by holding down both left and right mouse buttons.
-Crouch feature.
-Notification system.
-Many more

As always, we would like to hear your questions or feedback!

Last edited:
OP
flyrenders

flyrenders

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Viking's Daughter - 3D Adult Game (Updated 09/02/2017)

I have finally updated the download links and added some screenshots to this post, hope you like it :D

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I have finally updated the download links and added some screenshots to this post, hope you like it :D
No. I'd have prefered you did not necro 5+ months old things with little to say to get to your 15 post updating quota and just left the topic as it was.

OP
flyrenders

flyrenders

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

No. I'd have prefered you did not necro 5+ months old things with little to say to get to your 15 post updating quota and just left the topic as it was.
I don't see what's wrong with replying to these topics.
  • I asked for help to setup my avatar.
  • I suggested a few websites where the author can promote their game, which were not mentioned in the previous replies, so someone else can see that and use the information.
  • I gave my opinion on how tumblr hashtags work and how they are different from twitter's or other social medias. I also replied to a thread about music.
If you see anything wrong with that, let me know and I will edit or delete the reply.

M-77

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Aha, i playtested the free demo and like it. So i wait for future versions.
- follow traces of the bad guy´s to their outpost´s and hideout´s.
- go back to the Princess for more Education.
- While underway why not meet some other Women, some living aside or hidden in the woods.
- Free some Women from the tribe too. (Like in "Wizzards&Warriors" on the NES).
- I like the more historicaly authentic design (no fantasy monsters, but i don´t bother if you decide to made a fictional Viking game) Just some Info.
M-77

OP
flyrenders

flyrenders

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks M-77!

We have been thinking about the story and which characters the reveal next, but definitely, we are going to add more women soon.

Also working on the combat system of the game, so the player can go and attack animals and even other Vikings in the future. That way he can seduce more girls while raiding.

Thanks for checking out the demo, the next public version is going to be released on 16th Sep - 17th Sep :)

OP
flyrenders

flyrenders

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Viking's Daughter - 3D Adult Game (Updated 18/09/2017)

Hey everyone, we released the public build of Viking's Daughter v1.2.0 and you can download it for free from .

Main Features
  • A brand new NSFW animation sequence.
  • NPC AI - the female character can now walk around the village.
  • A new quest with 2 tasks.
  • Dialogues that will reveal the story of Alvilda, her family and the daily life in the village.

As always, we would like to hear your questions or feedback.

OP
flyrenders

flyrenders

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Viking's Daughter - 3D Adult Game (Updated 3/10/2017)

We released this month’s backer build to $5+ supporters, you can download it from

Main Features
  • New NSFW animations during our existing scenes, which give the player the ability to have control over the current scene, so you can do things like slap, grope and lifting up her leg plus jiggle effects.
  • Replay every sex animation that was previously unlocked at the end of the current sex scene, so you can switch to doggy style from reverse cowgirl or switch to the blowjob animation.
  • Eye movement and head rotation when the player is nearby to give the game a realistic feel.
  • Completely reworked our current quest system, which enables us to do more quests of every kind in the future.
  • A lot of new models were added to the village, some of them have broken parts, which really matches with the story that the village was attacked.

See the full changelog

Bonus Content

Latest public free build -