What's new

FMF games=ripoffs?

E7N

Sex Demon
Reputation score
As many may have seen, the recent company "Famous toons Facial" is making all these games and vids that directly resemble Zone.

What are your thoughts on that?

If you've played any of the Zone games, then play these, you'll notice how the games are almost 99% similar in most aspects, the only difference is that FTF lacks the quality zone usually gives.

I'm just wondering wtf they doing blatantly copying zone.....

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score
Re: FMF games=ripoffs?

They're trying to imitate Zone, with mediocre/bad results.

Wonderboy

Lurker
Reputation score

My favorite thing about them is that they're re-using graphics and skeletons from Zone, and they're still failing miserably in making anything good.

OP
E7N

E7N

Sex Demon
Reputation score

They actually use the same menu-button sounds. Its really like 100% rip, but with significantly less quality.

scira

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The cortana/elf reskin was pretty decent, but yeah I have been seeing these pop up and they are buggy garbage, though I suppose they would be great if you really like one f the characters they have done.

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

Heh. I never really liked zone, so the idea of yet another zone knockoff amuses me. I think I just like more game in my games than what these actually do.

OP
E7N

E7N

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Heh. I never really liked zone, so the idea of yet another zone knockoff amuses me. I think I just like more game in my games than what these actually do.
well, zone has never actually made a "game" per-se, if anything they are just H-animations and doujins. Can't really consider these "H-games" since they have no actual gameplay.