What's new

[Complete - Full] Former Assassin's Rescue Mission - Sneaking Into Thieves' Hideout Alone (RJ222638)

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
RJ222638_img_main.jpg Story:
(Taken and edited from DLSite page description)
An assassin, Claire, was left on the street with a deep wound because of her fellow ally's betrayal
during a certain mission. However, a innocent girl, Mia, found her. Mia's dedicated care saved Claire's life.
After a while, Claire cut all the ties with murder business and started living in Mia's mansion.
It did not take a long time for them to get acquainted, becoming very close, like old friends.

Years later......

As Mia headed to an adjacent town on a horse carriage,
she was assaulted and abducted by a group of thieves.

As soon as she was informed of this, Claire grabs her knife once more
to rescue Mia, to whom she owes her life, sneaking into the thieves' hideout.
Gameplay:
A typical sneak thief game. Backstab enemies when they're not looking to instantly
kill them. Being spotting forces you into combat. All defeats result in GOR.
4 levels with 4 floors each, and 4 bosses.

DLSite link:
Game Thread: https://ulmf.org/threads/asashinno-...ng-into-thieves-hideout-alone-rj222638.11817/

TAGS: Big breasts, Assassin, Creampie, Rape, BDSM, RPGMaker MV, CGs, GOR.

Please support the game developers by buying their game.

Here's a link to the translation patch.

Also, because the game is shipped as a packaged RPGMaker MV game, you'll need a tool like EnigmaVBUnpacker (Google it)
to unpack the game and then apply the patch.
Instructions
:
1.) Download the game.
2.) Download the patch and unzip it using 7Zip or a similar program.
3.) Download the aforementioned tool, and place it into your game directory.
4.) Unpack the game using the tool (open the tool program, choose the original game file, then click OK).
5.) Cut/Paste contents of the "Default Folder" (if created) into your game directory, and rename the original game exe to something else.
6.) Copy/paste the patch data to the www folder of your game directory, overwriting the original files (the "data" folder AND the "JS" folder).
6a.) If you want to ruin it for yourself, also copy over the "save" folder to unlock the gallery.
7.) Enjoy! (Use the exe file created by the Unpacker, not the original game exe file).

This game uses basic RPGMaker commands and basic RPGMaker combat.
WSAD: Move character up, down, left, right
Z or Mouse: Enter

Changelog:
(6/5/20) v1.00: Translation release

If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out on ULMF or F95zone.
It wasn't a hard game to translate, and it's not an especially difficult or interesting one, but have fun.

Thanks and happy fapping! -E.G.

qwerxzvcasdf

Reputation score
i dont see f95 topic but thank u for translated. i hope will see full game post in there.

Last edited:
OP
E

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
i dont see f95 topic but thank u for translated. i hope will see full game post in there.
Yeah, usually I PM or tag Demon Lord Rance on the Translation Requests thread over there (so that he can post the game in its entirety), but there isn't a translation request for this game.
And I don't like to create my own thread for it, since that would involve sharing the game itself, which I don't personally want to do (for ethical and legal reasons).
But I'm sure the full game will start popping up on most H-game sharing sites soon enough.

qwerxzvcasdf

Reputation score
Yeah, usually I PM or tag Demon Lord Rance on the Translation Requests thread over there (so that he can post the game in its entirety), but there isn't a translation request for this game.
And I don't like to create my own thread for it, since that would involve sharing the game itself, which I don't personally want to do (for ethical and legal reasons).
But I'm sure the full game will start popping up on most H-game sharing sites soon enough.
Can u translated some other gamnes of yaminabedaiichikantai plz, like as RE194897, RE170798, RE168252. their gameplay seem fun.

OP
E

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Can u translated some other gamnes of yaminabedaiichikantai plz, like as RE194897, RE170798, RE168252. their gameplay seem fun.
RE194897 : No, I don't really care for bondage as the main theme of a game.
RE170798: It's funny, I actually already translated that one but never released it (it was one of the first games I ever translated); it has sh*ta in it and there are some parts I couldn't figure out how to translate either. If there's enough interest on it, I might release it.
RE168252: Eh, art style doesn't really appeal to me.

Also, don't worry, I've got more games in the translation pipe; actually working on RE254151 (basically almost the same type of game as this one), and should be done in a day or two.
LOL, you might actually find both of them on F95Zone soon.

beanjam

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
... I swear to God, I played this in English before this translation.

OP
E

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
... I swear to God, I played this in English before this translation.
Ah really? I looked around and didn't see any threads for it being translated (here on ULMF or on F95Zone).
And I mean it wasn't even MTL translated before. So I dunno. But well, it's translated now, lol.

OP
E

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
i cant find this tranlated game anywhere before. where do u find it?
Well, my translation's on F95zone now, so there ya go.
And my apologies, since it's not completely on topic in regards to the translation, but the original thread for this game is locked.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Well, my translation's on F95zone now, so there ya go.
And my apologies, since it's not completely on topic in regards to the translation, but the original thread for this game is locked.
The original thread for the game being locked is MORE of a reason for a warning/punishment to be given out, not an acceptable excuse for breaking the rules, fyi.

Oir

Reputation score
Played through it. Below average game in my personal opinion but great translation just like your last one!
Thanks for the translation!