What's new

Fort Shard

ShadowWolfSBI

Chief Spam Hunter Why Are You Making Me Do This
Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score
The Imperial garrison at Fort Shard serves to defend the northern reaches of the Empire from bandits and other attacks. It is currently under the command of Lord Commander Methras.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Fort Shard

Lydia rides Siva ahead of the others. "Wonder if there's a good cook inside." She muses aloud.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Eh, as long as I can walk on my own legs, I'll be fine. Zagan replies as they draw close to the Fort.

xivvix

Lurker
Reputation score

"Just act like you know what you're doing, and we'll be fine," Em said as they approached the main gate.

OP
ShadowWolfSBI

ShadowWolfSBI

Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

There appears to be preparations of some kind going on inside the fort, although the door to the keep is open.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Lydia shrugs and just rides Siva up to the gate and yells "Hello! We *Motions herself and the EM and Zagan* are sent by the emperor. I think."
She seems a little baffled as if she is forgetting something.

xivvix

Lurker
Reputation score

"So much for acting like she knows what she's doing," Em said under her breath. She rides in through the gate and looks around. She raises a hand and says to a nearby soldier, "We're looking for your commander. Where is he?"

OP
ShadowWolfSBI

ShadowWolfSBI

Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The soldier doesn't even break stride, just gestures in the direction of the keep before refocusing on what was going on.

xivvix

Lurker
Reputation score

"Here comes the part wild man will like best," Em said over her shoulder with a smirk. Without waiting, she headed for the stables and hopped off, grabbing her gear and moving over to the stable boy. "Hey, you," she said to him harshly. Solders respond best to orders, after all. "Take care of these horses. If I come back and they aren't happy, I'mma ride YOU back to Iselgard." She immediately begins stalking off towards the keep, anxious to speak to the man in charge.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Zagan was about to say something to Em about her treatment of the stable boy before considering that it got him off his horse. Happily, if stiffly, dismounting, he follows her towards the keep.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Lydia sighs and makes an apologetic gesture at the stable soldier for the EM's rude behaivor and hurries off after Zagan and the EM.

xivvix

Lurker
Reputation score

When the others catch up to her at the entrance of the keep, Em walks inside, asking again for the commander.

OP
ShadowWolfSBI

ShadowWolfSBI

Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

There isn't really a response to Em's question, since the halls are empty. There does seem to be something going on upstairs, though.

xivvix

Lurker
Reputation score

Em grumbles but heads upstairs, moving slowly to try to hear what's going on before she reaches the top of the stairs.

OP
ShadowWolfSBI

ShadowWolfSBI

Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

It's too low to hear exactly, and it stops when Em is about halfway up the stairs.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Lydia just followed looking around at the fortress, a mixture of emotions going across her face. "This place is bleh" she mumbles to herself.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Zagan follows as well, slowly starting to feel uncomfortable due to the enclosed spaces.

xivvix

Lurker
Reputation score

Em continues walking to the source of the sounds.

OP
ShadowWolfSBI

ShadowWolfSBI

Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As she gets close, the commander of the fort storms out, past the small group, and out into the courtyard. He can be heard yelling orders.

The room he came out of appears to be his office, and a message of some kind is laying on his desk. A metal box is sitting on the floor next to it.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Um, hello. I am Lydia what is your name officer?" Lydia ask nicely, as her eyes questioned the metal box on the floor, her face impassive.