Forum Rules and Advice

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Nov 9, 2008
A: The Laws of Moderation
1) The moderators are always right.
2) If the moderators are not right, rule 1 applies.
3) Any complaints about the staff should be PM'd to Nunu.
4) When a moderator steps in to say something about a topic (in an official capacity obviously) you are not to help. Thats why they are moderators and you are not. This is because we can end an argument faster if only two people are talking instead of 23.

B: If You are new

1) Read these rules.
2) Read these rules again.
3) Go to the new age introduction thread and add in your introduction post, don't forget to add a question of your own to the last persons questionnaire.
4) Tell Nunu all your secrets.
5a) Guys, don't try to pretend to be girls, we can tell the difference. If you think you are an exception to this you might very well be an idiot.
5b) Girls, feel free to pretend to be guys, you are way less annoying.

C: Unbendable Legal Rules

1) No posting of illegal material. This includes but is not limited to nude pictures of people of questionable age, and (real life) bestiality pictures.
2) The posting of pictures that depict underaged characters (or characters that appear underaged) in sexual situations is not allowed on this forum. It is illegal in the country this server is hosted in.
3) No illegal posting of copyrighted material. For example downloads or links to downloads of sexvilla 3d, which may result in the destruction of this forum and legal action being brought against its owner (Aika).
4) Just because we can't police the sharing of illegal material through PMs, doesn't mean it is within our rules to do so.
5) Due to... reasons it is considered taboo here to have more than cursery discussion of the Kub17 and doing so will result in punitive measures,

D: General Posting Rules

1) The posting of the following should be kept to a minimum: guro (large amounts of blood / violent hentai), scat.
2) Do not post things with the purpose of offending people, unless they are Jack Thompson, Fred Phelps, Jack Chick or supermeme.
3) Do not be too easily offended by things people say on the internet. The internet is not serious business.
4) Please try to stay at least remotely on topic.
5) Try not to judge. If you think someone is lying, let them lie. It's the internet and people are allowed to lie about their real life to make them feel better.
6) No spamming, Obe.
7) Posting more than 5 images should be kept to a minimum, instead use spoiler tags, links, or create a zip folder and upload that.
8) Pointing out that someone just necro posted will make you incur Nunu's wrath.
9) There are unwritten rules, thats why Cappy is clueless. Now be quiet
10) Not everyone uses the same definition of words, for example: while to you feminist might mean specificaly a form of pop culture image about some muling harpy who believes in the undying power of the uterus above all else, to the rest of the world it means a person who legitimately wants equal right and opportunities for women (just an example). If you think you might have caused such an misunderstanding (perhaps a librarian has politely told you to shut your god damned face) just appologise and try to let the topic be so you can stop reminding people about your mistake and your reputation spends less time in the dirt.

E: RP rules

1) If you want in to an RP, don't just start playing, post in the out of context / sign up thread or contact the game master.

F: Ways to not get lots of negative reputation

1) Spell stuff correctly. Use correct grammar and punctuation.
2) Contribute, and don't just leave one word replies all the time.
3) Try only to make insensitive jokes in the appropriate threads.
4) Swearing is something to be done when appropriate, not because you feel like it.

G: Shoutbox Rules

1) No religious debates, people don't care that the pope condones satanism or taoists are holding a drum circle in your living room and you only run the risk of insulting people I care about more than you.
2) No political debates, NO ONE CARES!
3) No E-RPing in main shout, we want to have conversations not listen to you pretending to be a woman... badly.
4) Apologies aren't just for losers, you should all use them if you think it will make a situation better, even if its not your fault.

H: Reputation Rules (Added by Mind Flayer)

1). No death threats (Punishable with a minimum of a 2 week ban, and permanently losing access to the rep system, yes we can do that, so don't think we can't, and don't think we won't.)
2). No threats of violence, whether you would go through with them or not. (Punishment will be determined depending on the severity of the threats.)
3). No spamming needless and or pointless insults at someone just because you don't like them. You all know who you are, and seriously, you're fucking adults... so act like it and grow up. If you don't like someone, or what they say, then fucking ignore them. (Will result in at least temporary loss of access to the rep system, or possibly temporary bans if multiple reports are made.)
4). No creating multiple accounts to try and circumvent the changes put in place to spam rep. We know when you do, because we see your IP's dumbasses. (Punishments to be determined depending on various factors)

NOTE: I'd also mention that repeat offenses will receive progressively more severe disciplinary action from now on, up to and including permanent forum bans. We are going to be keeping logs on the matter to keep tabs on one time, and multiple offense users. If you are getting reps like these, send a PM to one of the mods or admins, but please don't spam us a load of PM's for reps that aren't really violating one of the above rules, because if you do, then it's going to return us back to square one.

We're not trying to make this a safe space, but seriously folks, we can get into real legal trouble from the death threats and threats of violence, don't think we can't, and if you do think we can't, then you're a bunch of goddamn morons. You yourselves might not get into the legal trouble, but we admins and mods, and the owners very much can and we would like to prevent that sort of trouble happening, because we can't afford it.

I: Ways to do basic things

1) To edit your profile, click "User CP" in the top left
2) To embed an image in your post, type
Code:
[img]IMAGE URL[/img]
3) If you don't know what a URL is, God help us...

J: Our very own memes sometimes used here

1) linemarvin - LineMarvel's real identity. Revealed to us by a lurker on the original forums who wanted to know what program linemarvin used to make his games.
2) "I vote no lynch" - A common saying in defeat the tentacles, is now posted whenever it makes a tiny bit of sense in any board.
3) Douchebag - Stolen from another board I forget, it's the only legitimate reply to adbots except "ever been raped?"
4 The Mushroom Penis - mostly reposted by Lucas, it's a character from the Demon Girl Doujin, and sort of the forum mascot.

Old members people might mention

1) Ai - Not so much a meme, but she's talked about a bit. Ai is short for Antithetical Inquiry, and she was the other administrator of the original boards. She left after Ragnarok (the original forums died). ~I do come around sometimes, jeez. -AI
2) supermeme - LineMarvel's best friend. Came on the original forums, was very popular. Got into a fight with someone called sonic. They were both banned. Oh, and they were the same person. And he claimed to be 14. Also see page 2 of this thread, where supersonic joins us for a few minutes.
3) battlejesus - The first guy to get underage b&.
4) xatm092 - My alter ego.
5) Onaruski, Anaruski, Sadriski, BigBreastski, Mazorski, Toshimariski, Scatolobistroski - Protectors of the sacred rings
6) Rapture - my girlfriend. She was a lesbian but didn't want everyone to know. Disappeared a while ago, we believe she was assassinated by Pale.
7) WJ - The first mod, went AWOL. Apparently he was 14 years old.
8) Firina - Some chinese chick who met and dated some other dude on the old forums. I forget who he was, but he want crazy and blew up the old forums. The radiation turned Firina into a loli. True story. She apparently once posted her pic, but pics or it didn't happen.
9) Stickyface, Asmodean, p00p00face, krisslanza, wevilspore, hentaitider, Yan, 1eevee1, [many many others that don't come to the top of my head right now] - ex-active members that have been lost to the void of time, or are under different names and haven't told me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nov 9, 2008
Re: Forum Rules and Advice

The Laws of Moderation
3) Any complaints about the staff should be PM'd to aika.

General Posting Rules

1) No posting of illegal material. This includes but is not limited to nude pictures of people of questionable age, and (real life) bestiality pictures.
2) No posting of obviously underage hentai characters (lolicon). It is illegal in the country that this server is based in.
3) The posting of the following should be kept to a minimum: guro (large amounts of blood / violent hentai), scat, and watersports hentai.
4) Do not post things with the purpose of offending people, unless they are Jack Thompson or Fred Phelps.
5) Do not be too easily offended by things people say on the internet. The internet is not serious business.
6) Please try to stay at least remotely on topic.

Ways to not get lots of negative reputation

Aww, no more loli? D: Poo

Nov 9, 2008

The Laws of Moderation
3) Any complaints about the staff should be PM'd to aika.

General Posting Rules

2) No posting of obviously underage hentai characters (lolicon). It is illegal in the country that this server is based in.
3) The posting of the following should be kept to a minimum: guro (large amounts of blood / violent hentai), scat, and watersports hentai.
4) Do not post things with the purpose of offending people, unless they are Jack Thompson or Fred Phelps.
5) Do not be too easily offended by things people say on the internet. The internet is not serious business.

Ways to not get lots of negative reputation

Quick question, what the fuck is wrong with watersports hentai?

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Nov 9, 2008

Personally, I find nothing wrong with it, although it adds nothing for me, but I know lots of people find it a turn off.

Nov 9, 2008

Personally, I find nothing wrong with it, although it adds nothing for me, but I know lots of people find it a turn off.
Really? Hm. I guess you learn a new thing every day.

Nunu

Despot
Staff member
Administrator
Nov 9, 2008

i dont think that should mean its against the rules though. after all if we bowed down to what the majority thinks then we wouldn't exist.

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Nov 9, 2008

*complies to the will of the masses*

Nov 10, 2008

i find those rules fair myself

i find life unfair by large though, like spelling my username wrong, aika, would you be so kind as to add an E to the end? please?

edit: thank you

Last edited:

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
Nov 10, 2008

Haha, see I know the term as golden showers, so my mind immediately went to an animation of two girls fucking in a pool with a net across it.

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Nov 9, 2008

Lol ToxicShock.

Nov 10, 2008

Haha, see I know the term as golden showers, so my mind immediately went to an animation of two girls fucking in a pool with a net across it.
...me too actually.

Rule 34

Lurker
Nov 10, 2008

I think this forum can't handle the concept of an image that is also a URL. My dragoncave links aren't working, for once.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Nov 10, 2008

Hang on. I understand loli isn't allowed since it's illegal, but that didn't stop us from forming the LAS before. If we follow the same guidelines as the previous forum, are we still allowed to have it then?

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Nov 9, 2008

@ rule: Hmm, interesting. Where, in your signature?

@ darkfire: Assuming there are no explicit images, it's fine to have the LAS. You could even use the new group utility, so the people that want to can become members.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
Nov 10, 2008

Mines photobucket, i don't think it's showing at all and I got every option marked correctly

Obeliskos

Tentacle God
Nov 10, 2008

*reads*

No loli?
*cries*

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Nov 10, 2008

Impossible.

Also, what's watersports hentai?

Last edited: