What's new

RPG Patreon Unknown/Hiatus RPG Maker [Nerion] Fountain of Mana

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score
How can i make ravy shower the dog? im stuck at this, i let the dog "have fun" with other dogs and ravy said that he is dirty but i cant get her to shower it. any hints?
i tried to go back home and nothing, i cant trigger that event, also tried leaving the dog in his dog house and get him again to do the same until ravy comment again about he might need a shower but again nothing.
I got that to trigger once by leaving him at the dog house, then approaching from the side +interacting, rather than from the front. Not sure if it's a one time thing in this version...

bumpywolf

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I got that to trigger once by leaving him at the dog house, then approaching from the side +interacting, rather than from the front. Not sure if it's a one time thing in this version...
Ill try that, thank you very much for the answer!

doob420

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Yes, still active. I saw an update from a patron that Nerion said the new update is "imminent". Will need to be bug tested and so on, so still a bit of time, but not too long I imagine.

*Disclaimer - this is second hand information, I've not been able to be a patron for any projects lately.

Shoradin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Link to his latest post for you. This one happens to be public.

Bunnyav

Demon Girl
Reputation score
So far I've seen:
1. Aldis takes you out on a nonsexual date around the castle.
2. You invite Aldis to the Swim hole. He peeps on you changing but stops there. (both these scenes seemed to have been intended before the virginity stealing tower quest).
3. Little boy medicine application allows you to strip naked. Talking to boy's grandmother gives a quest reward.
4. Goblin near little boy talks to you. You get the idea to research goblin society but seemed to deadend at her dad's library.
5. New scene after having taken dog to swim hole once. Adds a facial element to the handjob.
6. Extension of village dance orgy. Ends with a blowjob instead of just handplay.
7. Flashing the prisoner causes him to expose himself to you.
8. Talking to maid friend at night lets you both skinny dip when she forgets her suit.

Haven't been able to do more with Mayor, Trade Rep, Thomlin, Capital Ladder guy, or Lord's Daughter... yet.

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Eh? There's a bit more as well in the latest release, mostly seems in the capital section (notably depositing gold as part of main quest leads to new scenes for Aldis or Trader Rep, and can work at bar; also blowjob for mayor). Haven't got the skinny dipping yet though :O

Lost my notification before, @Clementine new scenes are shown on the event walkthrough Nerion posted on patreon, forget which colour denoted them.

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score
D-double post, Nerion made a post on Oct 24 or so saying only 20-30% progress left for next update. Might see it late November or December, hopefully

fakecrash

Reputation score
Re: Fountain of Mana - English H-Game ver. MAR21 OUT!

Yep, update will be released this weekend for patreon.

fakecrash
Well, unfortunately for now you can't wear tiny panties and go with Aldis to the tower. But in next version I'll include something there.
And no, Ravy can't lose virginity with anyone else yet. But soon...

Seipher
Okay, I'll include text skip in the update. But it might be a bit buggy so use it on your own peril.
wake up Nerion! don't let this great game die :cry:

sauv

Reputation score
Got bored, checked out the patreon and saw that the game was first released on this day four years ago.
Took a shot at recreating Ravy in Koikatsu. Rather inaccurate but I'm out of free time today. Consider it beginner fan art.
Happy Birthday Ravy, hope you're ok Nerion :(

Attachments