What's new

RPG [Fox Muffler] ニナとHな獣魔快ダンジョン / Nina and the Dungeon of Beastly Pleasure (RJ240202)

Hallerai

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

JP:
EN:

Gameplay:
You typical turn based RPG. However the combat system is a bit different, based on your speed rating, it will decide when your next turn will be vs your enemies. Skills do not consume resources, and there's an "lewd" meter that fills up if you get caught in a groping attack.

Controls:
WASD: Controls the movements, typical up down left right affair
F: Opens the system menu
Left Click: Interact with things

Story:

Nina is a female adventurer visiting historical ruins all across the world.
Control Nina to explore dungeons!

There are 6 dungeons with mechanical monsters, tentacled monsters, goblins and so on and on...

When she comes under a monster's restraining attack, her pose art changes!

Illustrations of all heroines are animated!

There are multiple dress-up patterns. Pose art illustrations change when talking to a tailor in towns.

Fetishes:
Breasts Onesan Tentacle

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
High quality animation but the game itself is a total mess and it annoys me to an irrational degree. Maybe I'm just missing something, but I'm trying to play it and its a buggy piece of crap that doesn't make any sense. It feels like an unfinished proof of concept game or something since the UI is pretty snazzy.

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
I don't understand why they thought using unity to poorly emulate RPGMaker/WolfRPG mechanics is a good idea - Probably for the sake of being able to support animations. Interacting with objects/characters is a nightmare, but what bugs me more is the enemy/battle design. No real rhyme or reason to it, H-animations don't correspond to the enemy you're fighting, and don't seem to really have an effect on gameplay. Think I'll just wait for a full save on this one.

At least they had the courtesy to include an English language setting, even if it's poorly translated. It also has a couple quality-of-life features I wouldn't have expected considering how half-baked most elements of it seem.

OP
H

Hallerai

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Yeah there haven't been any information on it. I got murdered a few times cause I entered a high level area. And yes, the UI and controls are horrible.

Manuel de Mush

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
anyone have a save for this?
Hey dude, just letting you know, hopefully before the mods read your post. Delete your post, you're not allowed to ask for saves and/or copies on the actual thread anymore, or else they suspend you from replying on the forums for a week or so. Just letting you know so you can avoid that in the future :).

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Hey dude, just letting you know, hopefully before the mods read this. Delete your message, you're not allowed to ask for saves and/or copies on the actual thread anymore, or else they suspend you from replying on the forums for a week or so. Just letting you know so you can avoid that in the future :).
No, asking for saves is fine, asking for a link to the game itself is not.

Walrusface11

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm highly confused and not sure what's going on. Is there no content in the demo? I walk around in 3 different rooms (starting room, large room with a building in the middle, and room with 3 white doors) and I can't go inside any of them. When I walk up to them they pop a message and then when I push the character further in nothing happens. Am I missing something? I literally walked around for 20 minutes and found nothing asides an item in 1 chest in the room with 3 white doors.