From Another World (IronAnt) GMed by Termite

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score
HP = 63, PP = 34, EP = 34, Status = Fine

Rolls
Perception: Kriss wins.

Kriss Roster hadn't seen a living soul for two days, so long had she wandered through the black mist. She had, luckily, packed enough food to get by, as she hadn't found anything edible among the foggy trees and bushes of the forest. Worry had begun to set in yesterday, and by now she was edging toward panic as yet another tree appeared out of the dark mist, through which the sun barely shined, looking like all the others she had seen. Had she been on track, she would have been in Judoras early this morning, but as it was, she began to wonder if she would ever get clear of this accursed fog. This was obviously no natural phenomenon, but up ahead, she saw something moving, and broke into a run toward it. Even if it was just some wild animal, knowing that something else was alive in here would be refreshing.

Suddenly, she broke through the black cloud, the presence of it receding from her senses feeling like a weight being lifted from her shoulders as its putrid, clinging wetness was gone in the blink of an eye. She found herself once more in a forest, and a quick glance behind her revealed more forest, not a trace of the fog she had been trapped in for the last two days. Strange. Turning back around, Kriss once more spotted movement, but the source of it was not at all what she had expected.

Up ahead of her a little ways, nestled among the trees, was another plant, much of it looking almost like a tree stump, flat and round and raised about three feet off the ground. In the center of it, a long tube rose up, ridges running all along its length, and a rounded tip that leaked a thick, blue syrup down its length. Around the plant, a long vine coiled and writhed, moving like a snake, and that vine ended in a large, golden flower. The flower was about as big around as a dinner plate, and funneled forward, and seemed to change directions constantly, as if it were looking for something. There was very little underbrush in this part of the forest, and the trees were all tall and looked to be mostly oak of pine. The strange plant was roughly forty feet ahead of her.

Last edited:

IronAnt

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Kriss (IronAnt)

In the duration of the two days, her periods of sleep had been light and uncomfortable, and her treks through the dark mist had no joy. Often she would just stare at her locket when she just couldn't fall asleep. A depression began to slowly set in as a result.

When she had finally found a moving thing, she had hoped for something, perhaps being led to another sane person. At the least, something she could eat. What she got instead from her pursue was far better than anything she could have expected to actually happen. Finally, she had escaped the strange mist! The sinking feeling in her heart had finally left her as a small smile came upon for her lips for a brief moment. "Finally... I was getting worried there..."

"...!" Seeing the movement again, she spun around, now seeing what had caught her attention.

"Jeez..." She quietly said to herself, looking at the oddity. "What a weird plant... Is that stuff editable?" Kriss had spent time learning about different plants that were found in the region, and learning what was safe to touch and what wasn't. It better prepared herself for her adventure, having come in handy more than once. Pondering what would happen if she were to grasp the stem and taste the blue sap leaking from the tip, she began to approach cautiously.

'Worst case I'd be poisoned or something... I can't afford that while I'm still technically lost in a forest...' She was set on keeping the stuff out of her mouth, but, she still would cautiously examine the plant.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

HP = 63, PP = 34, EP = 34, Status = Horny

Rolls
Attack: Hit.
Resistance: Kriss loses.
Kriss has become Horny.

The large golden flower coiled like a snake as Kriss approached the plant, her eyes set on the stem which was still leaking that strange blue sap. As she got closer, she began to smell a slightly sweet smell coming from the plant, which she guessed was most likely the sap, or at least some other scent that the plant excreted.

As she got closer, within ten feet of the main body of the plant perhaps, the flower suddenly shot out directly at her face, its vine uncoiling with surprising speed. It stopped inches from her face, and suddenly a burst of some strange golden pollen sprayed out directly at her. As she breathed the strange substance in, Kriss felt her knees begin to shake, the tips of her breasts hardened beneath her clothing, and blood pulsated through her body and into her womanhood, which began to burn with arousal. Within seconds, Kriss couldn't think of anything other than fulfilling the need that was growing to monumental heights within her.

IronAnt

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

"..!" Kriss would begin to cough as the pollen hit her, taking a single step back... Only to stop dead in her tracks as her knees began to shake. Her breaths became heavier as her face flustered, eyes moving away from the flower which sprayed her and over towards the blue stem.

"Ha... I..." A smile spread across her face as her hands moved down towards her skirt, thumbs digging under the cloth. Pulling them down, her womanhood became exposed. "I worry way too much..." she said in a relaxed tone. Quickly removing her footwear, she walked over towards the plant, unbuttoning her top but not quite removing it.

Running a single finger up the stem on the plant, licking off any sap that got on it after, Kriss would begin to mount the shaft, digging the top into her womanhood as she guided it in deeper, her eyes shutting as it made its way within her.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

HP = 63, PP = 34, EP = 34, Status = Horny

Rolls
Pleasure (Kriss) : 9 + 8 + 25 + 4 = 46 Pleasure = Orgasm.
Pleasure (Enemy) : 7 + 6 + 19 = 32 Pleasure = Orgasm.

The flower backed off as Kriss turned toward the plants stem, stalking away like a snake even as she stepped forward, her skirt and panties falling to the floor. Her shirt was opened before she reached the platform, the functionally naked girl ran a finger along the stem, the plant twitching slightly and spurting a healthy amount upwards as she did. Her hand came away coated in the blue substance, and it took her a moment to clean it all off of her hand, the powerfully sweet taste of the stuff feeling wonderful on her tongue.

After she'd cleaned off her hand, she quickly aimed the thing into her womanhood, the sap providing more than enough lubrication for her to slide herself down onto it. Pleasure lanced up her spine as Kriss impaled her flower onto the rod beneath her, going down until she felt the tip of it, still leaking its goo inside of her, press up against some sort of barrier within her. She couldn't contain herself any longer, and began bouncing up and down on the plants shaft. Unbelievably powerful sensations jackhammered into her mind, and within seconds Kriss felt herself pass over the point of no return and descend into the most powerful orgasm that she had ever had. As she shook within the blissful throes of her climax, she felt the thing inside of her erupt like a volcano, luke-warm fluid pumping steadily into her as she continued to buck, until she was so full that it oozed out of her womanhood.

As she came down from her orgasm, Kriss still felt needy lust burning within her, and even though she was already filled to the brim with the things release, Kriss couldn't help but want more of it.

(Will skip ahead through the next 4 rounds in my next post.)

IronAnt

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

(Sounds like a plan.)

Throwing her head back in ecstasy, Kriss moaned out in pleasure, her voice echoing throughout the area, plenty loud enough for anyone close by to hear. After the inside of her sex was pumped to the brim, Kriss would finally look down at her body, a single eye opening to look over herself. Seeing how the stem was still impaled deeply within her, she began to move her hips, pulling herself up before dropping back down. "Ah! Ah... Ha.. Ha..." Her small breasts bounced under her remaining clothing as she rode the coated shaft. "This is... G-great...!" Kriss wanted to continue riding it, repeating the process and thinking of nothing else. Her sex would tighten around the plants shaft as she bounced up and down.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

HP = 63, PP = 34, EP = 34, Status = Pregnant

Rolls
Pleasure (Kriss) : 9 + 3 + 25 + 4 = 41 Pleasure = Orgasm.
Pleasure (Enemy) : 7 + 7 + 19 = 33 Pleasure = Orgasm.

Pleasure (Kriss) : 3 + 8 + 25 + 4 = 40 Pleasure = Orgasm.
Pleasure (Enemy) : 3 + 3 + 19 = 25 Pleasure = Orgasm.

Pleasure (Kriss) : 1 + 8 + 25 + 4 = 38 Pleasure = Orgasm.
Pleasure (Enemy) : 7 + 8 + 19 = 34 Pleasure = Orgasm.

Pleasure (Kriss) : 7 + 7 + 25 + 4 = 43 Pleasure = Orgasm.
Pleasure (Enemy) : 10 + 6 + 19 = 35 Pleasure = Orgasm.

Kriss gains 2 mutations.

Kriss was in ecstasy as she continued bouncing up and down on the shaft, its thick sticky fluids flooding up into her body with every motion of her clenching womanhood. Orgasm after orgasm shot up her spine, each climax more powerful than the last, and every one was marked by a massive spurt of fluid from the plant she was riding, the tip of it pressed against her cervix as her spasming legs could no longer support her weight, so that her womb was filled and refilled until it began to stretch to contain all of the cum she was getting filled with. Blue sap leaked out of her pussy whenever she reached the apex of her motion, and by the end of her 5th climax, her abdomen was distended to the point that she looked like she was pregnant, and the inner part of her legs were coated in cum all the way to her knees.

Her mind seemed to snap back to reality as she recovered from her 5th climax, and even though arousal continued pulsing through her body, exhaustion was also starting to set in, and she was slightly sore from the relentless sex and the stretching of her womb. Her mind floated out of the haze of bliss she'd been wrapped up in and back to reality, to find her sex impaled on a plants stamen, and her body filled and covered with whatever it had kept releasing inside of her. The flower hovered nearby, waiting for something, but even as Kriss came down from the arousal that had taken control of her, she heard a pair of voices coming toward her.

They were both feminine, and echoed through the surrounding trees, distorting them slightly, but they were definitely coming toward her. The flower seemed to have picked up on them as well, and was waiting among the trees, seemingly hidden and waiting for more prey. As such, Kriss was free to do as she pleased. She could probably keep riding this thing until she passed out, but if she didn't warn the people coming toward her, they'd likely run into the same wave of golden pollen as she had.

IronAnt

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

She was starting to drool as her mind was finally cleared of the haze the pollen had brought upon it. Kriss blinked several times, before looking down upon herself to see if that "thing" inside of herself was really there. Letting a groan sound out, she covered her face with one of her hands in humiliation. "What in the... I can't believe I actually did this, ugh... I feel so gross..." She began to regain her balance, to remove herself from the stem deep inside of her, only to stop at the sound of voices. "Oh drat, why... Someone is going to see me like this..." Kriss would quickly remove herself from the stem, her face flustered and she moaned lightly from this. Deeply confused at why a plant decided it wanted to mate with her, as well as humiliated and disgusted with the situation, she contemplated what to do from here. She would look over at the flower, and realize what was possibly going to come from this.

'What a bother... Those two are going to get attacked next. They'll see me like this and possibly make fun of me... Now what?'

>I can't just let them get attacked. I've got to stop this plant!
>I could always hide and help out later if they really need it...
>Forget it, I'll just grab my panties and run for it.

'I can't just let them get attacked. I've got to stop this plant!'

Determination flaring up, Kriss reached for the handle of her Katana. Figuring she had to act fast, she decided to sever the flower first and went to slash at the tentacle it was connected to.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Rolls
Damage: 8 + 2 + 22 = 32 damage.

Damage: 4 + 5 + 22 = 31 damage.

Gain 2 experience.

The vine spasmed wildly as her blade cut into it, but she didn't quite yet manage to sever it from the main body of the plant, and it doubled around to start moving toward her, probably ready to deliver another load of pollen right to her face. She had just enough time to realign her sword, however, and with a quick slash, the vine was severed form the rest of the plant. It flopped to the ground and began writhing wildly, like a captured snake. It kept that up for a good minute and a half before it gave one final shudder, and then lay still. The main body of the plant was largely unharmed, but it didn't seem like it could do any harm on its own.

Meanwhile, the voices were getting much closer, and she could see two figures moving toward her, both most assuredly feminine, if the blue robes that barely concealed any of the rounded curves beneath were any indication. They had heard her swings, presumably, as one of them asked; "What do you think that was? It sounded like something being cut...." Before another voice replied; "I don't know... We'll find out in a minute.... Look, it's probably over there." They were getting much closer now, and could probably see some, if not all of Kriss through the trees.

IronAnt

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Finishing the vine off, Kriss would make a sigh of relief. Looking down at the flopping flower, she shrugged, murmuring to herself. "Shouldn't of done... Whatever the heck you did to me. Dumb plant." Putting her sword back into her sheath, Kriss went to obtain her removed clothing, buttoning her shirt back up and adjusting her leather jacket. Her eyes glanced over to the main plant, seeing how it was still just fine. 'I should destroy it before I leave... It's likely it'll just grow one of those flower things back eventually...'

Pulling her panties back up, kriss quickly began to think. 'Robed people... They might belong to some weird cult or something. They'll be fine now, maybe I should just leave and spare myself the hassle... Then again I'm still lost and they could be my only life line...'

>Stay and speak with them
>Run

Quickly trying to get her skirt on in an awkward manner, Kriss would call out to them. "Um... E-excuse me! I'm over here! H-hello..." Her voice is somewhat embarrassed.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The two women perked up and quickened their pace as they approached, and rather than look disgusted or horrified, they actually looked slightly relieved as they spotted Kriss. They came up until they stood next to her, glancing between her, the plant, and the severed flower a couple of times before either of them said anything. "You're okay, right? Looks like the plant got you first, but you can still stand, right?" The other quickly piped up; "It wouldn't be good if you couldn't stand. Bad things would happen." A slight rumbling came to Kriss's attention, just as the first speaker spoke again; "Yes, very bad indeed. I'm sorry to tell you this, but, you're in a great deal of trouble. We don't want you to get hurt, of course, but there's not much to be done about." The rumbling increased, and the cracking sound of tree branches breaking, accompanied the appearance of a figure some distance still into the woods.

"We hope you don't get hurt. And please, don't hurt him! He's not in his right mind!" The thundering figure came into full view, a massive humanoid, though its face was far too flat and broad. It had golden skin, and flat, buck teeth protruded from its mouth, along with a small amount of drool It was at least twelve feet tall, and was actually slightly wider than its height demanded for even dimensions, corded muscle enhancing its already impressive bulk. And, it was coming right toward them. Or, rather, her, as the two girls had simply vanished into thin air. The humanoids arms were stretched forward, a low growl escaping its mouth, as it came toward Kriss from across the glade, maybe twenty feet across. The most frightening feature of it, however, was the two foot long cock that dangled between its legs, hard as a rock and jutting forward out of its pelvis.

IronAnt

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Kriss listened to the pair, wanting to interject but her voice quietly trailing off anytime she tried to say anything that wasn't a "Yes" or "No". "What are you t-..." the distance sounds quickly drew in her attention, her eyes going off the robed woman. "W-what?!" Was all Kriss could get out before the massive figure towered before her, her knees trembling slightly as she faced it. She almost didn't notice the other two woman having vanished. 'It's going to kill me... Or do something weird like that plant! That would really hurt...' She reached for the hilt of the sword, but remembered what the one female told her. 'Not in it's right mind..?'

"I gotta..."

>Fight!
>Flee!
>...

"..."

Kriss would quickly reach for her bottoms once more and pull them down as the large figure approached. Her legs trembled as she saw it approaching with its erect member her already abused sex reve, so for it. 'It looks like it wants to mate, so... Maybe it's under an influence like I was! This... Could set it free... Maybe... What a pain...' Kriss is going to stand there quietly, praying she isn't making a big mistake with her gamble. She isn't going to resist any of its advances.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Get 2 more mutations.)

The huge man lifted Kriss up as soon he'd reached her, picking her up by one of her legs and her waist just after her undergarments had hit the ground, and without any preamble lined her womanhood up over his member, and impaled her on it. Even after her time with the plant, whos release was still leaking out of her, she felt her inner walls stretch painfully around the massive rod that was getting forced into her, though the left-overs of the arousal that had affected her not long ago allowed it to cause her a decent amount of pleasure as well. Drooling, the yellow-skinned man simply started bouncing her up and down, using her abused womanhood as nothing more than a toy for its pleasure.

It was hardly gentle, and its cock caused a great deal of pain as it slid into her, but the thing seemed to revel in the tightness, because it didn't take him long before he emitted a loud howl, and Kriss felt an explosion of thick, warm fluid filling her up. Her belly stretched a little bit more as she was filled up, but the thing didn't stop there. For another couple of minutes, it continued fucking her, until Kriss suddenly couldn't hold back the pleasure anymore, and orgasmed herself from its touch. More cum flooded her, and a thick white liquid that had a few hints of a light blue mixed in flooded out of her from around its colossal member.

By the time it had finished, and pulled her abused body off of its cock, it had filled her up four times, and she had cum twice. It dropped her to the ground, where her legs simply didn't have the strength to hold up her weight, and Kriss collapsed to the ground. With a thunderous thud, the monstrous being collapsed backwards, crushing the plant that had raped her in the process. It promptly started snoring, and even though she was exhausted, Kriss badly abused body was screaming at her a little bit too much for her to surrender to sleep as well.

The two girls appeared above her again, as though they had never left, and one of them asked; "Are you all right?"

IronAnt

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

(I'll be sure to add two new ones.)

During the violation, Kriss wouldn't be getting lost in the pleasure like last time, with the pain of the experience and lack of aphrodisiac she could remain well aware of how humiliating it was being used as a toy and how much she didn't like it. Even as she experienced orgasms she did not throw her head back in bliss, only let a muffled cry out. When it finally dropped her she found herself muttering how thankful she was it was finally over. A minor desire to pass out came over her, but, given the situation, and the pain she was feeling, she refused to do so.

"I feel so dirty now..." Kriss would sigh. "Can this day get any worse?"

Though her legs felt like jelly, she moved to get up off the ground and on her ass. Sitting up, relying on her arms and trying to keep the leaking cum from spilling on her clothing, she looked over at the giant, letting a relieved sigh out. "At least you're sleeping now... Oh hey, you smashed the plant too, ouch. Now I don't have to do that..."

When the two girls appeared again, Kriss tried to get a better look at them, trying to see if she could spot any notable details about them. In response to the one speaking, she says this.

"I'm alive, so I can't really complain... I'll just deal with this until I find a shower and bottle of alcohol." Kriss sighs once more, rubbing her forehead. "Now that we're here and not in danger..."

>Will you please tell me how to get out of this forest?
>Can you tell me who that giant is? He won't try violating anyone else right?
>Please go away...

"Can you tell me who that giant is? He won't try violating anyone else right? While we're at it, can you explain who you two witches are? I am, um... Kriss, the drifting swordswoman on a quest to learn her origins. I help those I can, even if it means being reduced to a state like this..."

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Oh him?" One said. "Don't worry, he just got too close to a weed, like you did." Said the other. "He won't hurt anyone else, at least not soon. Unless they deserve it." Said the first. "Or they try to cross his bridge without paying the toll. Trolls, you know how they can be!" The second said amicably, as though it was something of common knowledge.

Then, at the same time, both of them said; "We're fairies! Nice to meet you, Kriss!" They tittered for a moment, staring at Kriss with a pair of wide grins. "We can take you to a place to rest, if you want!" Said one of the two women. "There's a spring! I don't know about alcohol though....." Said the other, and they stared at Kriss uncertainly.

IronAnt

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

(Then I stopped with the green text options because they feel less funny when you do them every post.)

Kriss would let a sigh of relief out. "I made the right choi- wait what? Trolls exist? That's weird..." She would then blink. "Did... You two seriously just say you're fairies? Whatever..." Kriss would stand up, using her will to succeed despite her jelly legs.

"A spring? That sounds... Ah what am I doing. I need to make it to Judoras... I can't play in the forest like this. Will you two please lead me to the nearest village or whatever? I can get my bearings there."

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The two glanced uncertainly at one another as Kriss asked to be taken to the nearest time, and there was brief pause before they began to speak; "Are... Are you sure?" The one said. "I don't think that's a very good idea..." They stared at her questioningly, waiting for her to respond.

IronAnt

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Kriss would begin to look more concerned from hearing this. "Why? I doubt neither of you. If it isn't safe I'm not going to recklessly run there. Ah... Actually, please give me a moment to think..."

Kriss would then have a sudden moment to reflect on her situation.

'Hm... I'd been wandering the evil wilderness for two days, and this happened... I want to make up for lost time but maybe instead I should just take it easy for a bit. Something really weird is clearly going on anyways. I may be real far off from my destination then I think anyways. Yes, I should... Stick with the two fairies for now, get my strength back.'

Clearing her throat, Kriss spoke directly with the two fey.

"So... I've decided. I'd like to take a break from adventuring for a day or two. If you two don't mind, I'd like to stay wherever it is you two live. Or anywhere safe you can take me... Just after I leave a note for mister troll here..."

And then, pulling out writing material, Kriss would quickly write up a quick note for the giant before putting it on her face. It reads as follows.

Dear mister troll,

Please watch out for pollen weeds in the future.

-Kriss

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

They glanced at one another quickly at Kriss request for a moment, but didn't say anything. When she asked to stay with them, they both smiled broadly, and said, in unison; "Of course you can stay with us!" At the note she left on the trolls face, the two giggled, and one said; "I don't know if he can read that, but it'll be fun all the same!" The other quickly grabbed Kriss by the arm, and said; "C'mon! This way!" She dragged her away, into the woods, with the other girl close behind.

They proceeded through fairly unimpressive wilderness for a short while, until the girl who'd been half dragging her suddenly stopped in the midst of a copse of birch trees. "Here we are!" She waved her hand, and the air around the three of them shimmered suddenly. After a second, they were suddenly standing in a fairly lavish camp, instead of an empty stand of trees. Several of the trees that had once been there were gone, vanished, and bright sunlight streamed down onto them. A small pool of crystal clear water that fed into a stream was in the far corner, and there was a large white tent in the center of the clearing. "Would you like to clean off, or rest first?" The one behind her said, and the other was already taking off her dress, the single piece garment falling to the forest floor and revealing a stunning figure, all soft curves and flawless, creamy skin. She glanced at Kriss with an inviting smile, and promptly walked over the pool and lowered herself down into it. There was enough room for all three of them, but they would all be fairly closed together if Kriss decided to join them. The fairy girl behind her was waiting on Kriss deciding what she wanted to do.

IronAnt

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Kriss would shrug.

"Maybe he'll ask someone to re-ack! I'm coming, relax..."

Being dragged along, Kriss reflected more on the situation, not talking much along the way.

'This is without the doubt the weirdest detour I've ever taken... I wonder if I'm really in a coma. Or sleeping. Or got sucked into some kid story. Well rape isn't usually in stories like that... What kind of sick fuck would write something like that for kids?'

When they arrived, and did their magic to reveal the camp, Kriss would blink, impressed once more.

"Very rarely do I run into people as skilled in magic as you two..."

She wouldn't seem to really notice the stunning body, probably from a lack of perception or maybe just not caring much. When asked what she would refer, Kriss would glance over to the pond before beginning to strip what little she was wearing, having refrained from getting completely dressed after the second rape.

"I can't sleep like this, so... Cleaning. Oh, thanks again."

She would say to the one behind her.

"So uh, I'm not really use to dealing with races other than humans... Um, are there any in the area with a strong dislike for them?"

Having asked her question she began moving towards the pond. If either fey were paying attention, she didn't seem to even care about the nudity between them, or anything else despite having just met them.