What's new

Front Gates

Ryu

Lurker
Reputation score
The world is under siege. A new brand of tentacle, completely uncontrolled by the populace, has been unleashed, raping and corrupting whoever they could find. Many have tried to stand against them, but all so far have failed, succumbing to this new brand of monster, joining their ranks as they traveled the globe, looking for more and more victims.

You are the final resistance. Your group is assigned the task of protecting the remaining scientists, who are currently developing a cure for those who have been corrupted, in an attempt to reclaim the world as your own. But your actions have not gone unnoticed. Even now, the tentacle armies and their allies march toward your stronghold...

Your group was sleeping in the barracks, though there was very little sleep to be had. Especially after the alarm went off, signaling that the base was under attack. The eight of you scrambled to the front gate, and you see a small wave approaching, likely scouts, judging by the size of the group. As you prepare for battle, someone runs out of the gate behind you, panting.

"Monsters... In the back... Through the forest...!"

He manages to breath before collapsing. His body was torn of clothing and covered in cum, having barely managed to get away just to deliver the message before his stamina failed him. With a nod, four of you went out to the back, leaving the other four to face the group you had come outside to face initially.

Red - Aika
Tan - Lilly
Orange - Raptor
Purple - Maribella

Brown - Basic Tentacle
Blue - Fast Tentacle

Your group has 50 gold to spend on either yourselves or buying towers. Once you've decided how to spend(or save) this money, the preparation round will end and they will start coming!

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Re: Front Gates

Spending 50 gold on 1 archer, and 1 miner with the 10g upgrade so that it earns 2g per round.

The archer will be placed on the bottom row, and the miner in the second row (from the top), both at the far left.

How far can everyone move each turn?

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Right here,
Movement:
NPC towers will never move.
PC towers may move 1 space in any direction(N,S,E,W) every turn, but cannot move after an attack or if being raped.
Enemies will always move in the lane they spawn in unless they have a special ability. Movement rate varies by enemy.
Flying enemies will fly over all non-flying towers and make a beeline to the end.
Raptor grins a toothy grin as preparations for the oncoming battle take place, "May my dad protect us! Yay!" she cheered, making a small, gleeful hop into the air.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

((So we're considered "PC towers" then? That bit confused me a little. Also, we can't move diagonally, can we?))

"At this point, I'll take any protection we can get." Lilly swings her bow off of her shoulder, notching an arrow to have it at the ready, all the while taking up a defensive position.

*Moving one square south*

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Assuming North is up, I move East.

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Assuming Right is East, I move one space down.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Why are you moving one space down? We have nothing at the top row, and we have Copper and an Archer covering the bottom.

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Wait, back up a bit, are the positions of the dots on the right of the map an indication on where the waves will come? Or just a "legend" of sorts? If it's just a legend, I'll move one space up like I originally planned.

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

In fact, if NPC towers never move, we should station the archer somewhere where they will get the best use out of their extended range.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Yup, yup, we're ready!

Raptor yells at the tentacles, which seem to be taking longer than they're supposed to be to show up, "Hey, you penis monsters are a bunch of weenies!" she taunts them.

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

I think the archer should go 1 square north and 1 square east from the bottom left.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

((Putting it one square below Raptor's original position, if I'm following you right, Aika? Just checking.))

Lilly snickers, hearing Raptor. "Penie weenies." She shakes her head and waits for some sign of the monsters to show up.

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Putting it one square below Raptor's original position, if I'm following you right, Aika? Just checking.
Yeah, I felt that would work a lot better :)

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Range is always better *grins* I'll probably move up a little more and then fall back if any of them get closer, at least for now. But, waiting to see how they're going to come at us.