What's new

FuckNAF (Fuck Nights at Freddys)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
found this neat little game on patreon its a parody of Five Nights at Freddys, basicly when you get "jump scared" (wich isnt scary at all) you get fucked
so far every animatornic has atleast 1 animation and there is a gallery in wich you can buy the player models and the animatronics so you can replay the animations.
3$ will get you the beta versions

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
screenshots? Demo?

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
creator uploaded the demo here:

just press proceed to game and then download

subjectalpha

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hesitant, but I'll download the Demo. Will report back in a while with some thoughts.

Alright so the animation isn't bad. Character models are obviously still in early stages. (Your character model is literally just a purple silhouette). Regardless, it's female electronics VS your male PC. Femdom games are always exciting,a nd I've always felt that FNAF had potential to be a good H game. Fuck it, I'll throw them a couple bucks and see where this goes.

subjectalpha

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Few days later update. The Foxy x Chica threesome scene is the best in the game (And currently the only threesome in the game, though the dev wants one with every possible character combo)

Support this dev. They know what they're doing, and are very active in their own Discord when people post.

Threshco

Demon Girl
Reputation score
any idea how to get the chica foxy scene in the patreon version?

Rinbokusan

Mysterious Heroic Fox!
Reputation score
It's easy, Thesco. Just let chica sneak in and foxy charge you at the same time!

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score
any idea how to get the Chica foxy scene in the patreon version?
Part 1 Chica: Wait until Chica starts walking towards your command booth. She will stop in the closest left hallway from you. If you look at the camera in the close left hallway she will leave you alone. To make it easier play on the hardest difficulty, this will make Chica more aggressive. When you know Chica is watching you switch the camera to Foxy and watch Foxy masturbate. Wait a little bit (10sec or so) and then switch camera's

Part 2 Foxy: All you have to do for Foxy is to ignore her. This means you stop looking at her camera. Foxy will become impatient and sooner or later will rush your command booth to fuck you.

Part 3 finish: once you have parts 1 and 2 done you have your threeway scene.

Hope this helps. :)

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Well was expecting those models since....those are the only sexes fnaf models semi-decent around but the quality man, anyway the animation ideas are kinda good, the whole game its just fnaf so i dont think it should be one of those forever standby patreon games (maybe it is i dont know how lazy the dev can be)

so just that, he just need to improve the models quality and done.

hertzez

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I think the models, aside from the player character, are good enough. Granted it seems the developer is not a modeler. Even so the animation is quite good and I love Fredderika's "jumpscare" animation. I hope and expect he will add one for Bonnie and Chica too since jumpscare is the essence of FNAF.

Also there's an interesting unreleased animation in the gallery about Frederika giving BJ while stuck on the door, looking forward to it!

Their patreon tier is quite bad though. On top of getting more expensive per vote on later tier, paying more doesn't guarantee you get what you wanted.

subjectalpha

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I think the models, aside from the player character, are good enough. Granted it seems the developer is not a modeler. Even so the animation is quite good and I love Fredderika's "jumpscare" animation. I hope and expect he will add one for Bonnie and Chica too since jumpscare is the essence of FNAF.

Also there's an interesting unreleased animation in the gallery about Frederika giving BJ while stuck on the door, looking forward to it!

Their patreon tier is quite bad though. On top of getting more expensive per vote on later tier, paying more doesn't guarantee you get what you wanted.
That scene is in the game. You have to shut the door as she's in the process of entering your office. It's tricky to time on purpose, but I've gotten it a couple times on accident.

I agree their patreon could use a rework, and it seems that the dev may be interested in adding more per tier, but that's up to them.

hertzez

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Really? I've tried it but Freddry just clips through the door like it was nothing, mine is the free version on gamejolt if that have anything to do with it. The scene is marked "not in game" in gallery.

subjectalpha

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Really? I've tried it but Freddry just clips through the door like it was nothing, mine is the free version on gamejolt if that have anything to do with it. The scene is marked "not in game" in gallery.
Ahhh my bad, yeah, it must not be in the free version. My bad there!

hertzez

Demon Girl
Reputation score
cool, mind telling what's new in the latest version? I was hoping for Bonnie and Chica's jumpscare :p

OP
nossiob

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
New in this build:
Fredrika Improvements:

Fredrika will now be more active across all difficulties, however she will now focus on turning off lights more.
Lights will no longer automatically turn on by them selves after Fredrika turns them off.
If there are no lights on Fredrika will wait by the right door without moving, similar to Foxy.

Tablet additions:
Added the ability to toggle the tablet's behavior of automatically being put down when switching cameras. Press the "Auto-Down" button at the bottom of the right of the tablet to toggle this.
Added the ability to turn lights on and off from the tablet, switch to the room you'd like to control the light for and press the "light switch" button on the tablet.

nothing big just gameplay changes
i would wait another week

Status
Not open for further replies.