What's new

ACT [FullFlap] Juuyoku No Jousai (RJ253712)

uguu123

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [FullFlap] 7th game project

A new blog post detailing weapon hitboxes etc

Inspector_Whatsup

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So, as of yet, three weapon types were confirmed: Sword & Shield, Dual Blades, and Spear. I'm already liking that. More weapon variety in action games is always a plus for me.

poppadoc

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

At the end of the post he says something about DLsite launching download cards for international sales. I'm guessing it will be like XBL/PSN/Steam cards they sell at 7-11s and grocery stores. Looks like people who can't use credit cards may finally be able to buy games.

OP
P

piss_taker

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

At the end of the post he says something about DLsite launching download cards for international sales. I'm guessing it will be like XBL/PSN/Steam cards they sell at 7-11s and grocery stores. Looks like people who can't use credit cards may finally be able to buy games.
He says Shinseiden, his previous and only translated game, will be on the lineup of games DLsite will give out as downloadable cards at Otakon '17 which is at Washington DC

OP
P

piss_taker

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

O-oh... its just another Souls parody. How could I've been so blind from the past screenshots.

This generation of indie games has been nothing but saturation of the Souls formula, that's why I'm a little peeved about this. But good for you if you welcome this.

Edit:
Oh right, the link and google translate

The first half was how much the new DraQue distracted him from his work and it took him 2 weeks to beat.
The first screenshot shows the menu, from left to right shows, Equipment, Inventory, Status and Settings
Two weapons can be set in each hand. It can be switched without opening the menu. You can have 5 items on hand. There's also magic(because of course this is a Souls parody, sorry I'm rambling again) which you can see the MP gauge below the Health and Stamina bar

Last edited:

uguu123

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I agree souls parody is everywhere nowadays in indie, but fullflaps previous game Demon's Sperm was fun and stood on its own.

Last edited:

Tesseract

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

To be fair, most of the mechanics in the Souls series are just "parodies" of old school action rpg game mechanics revived into modern gameplay. Individually, they're not that different from old era action games. Demon's Sperm was just a sidescroller with a few Souls mechanics sprinkled in. This game being a Souls parody in name and reference shouldn't be any reason to turn you off to it.

Judael

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

"Gauntlet"

Apathy

Lurker
Reputation score

I hope there's actual, mechanical, sex type stuff in this one. Demon's Sperm had great gameplay and looked awesome, but the only actual sex was in interstitial rooms between the action, having nothing to do with the actual gameplay.

OP
P

piss_taker

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

it's been a while since this was last updated and judging by the latest post, looks like there's plenty of work done on the control mechanics and the resolution for the game.
Thanks for making my life easy. :D

In previous games if you set the controls to either keyboard or gamepad, it stuck to that option. Now it is possible to have both function in game.

Game is recommended in widescreen, 4:3 may not be possible in future projects.

Grass cutting confirmed.

turaga008

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Fullflap has the best girls, every god damn single game

Reactions: JAB

Renmaru

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
"I changed clothes a bit.
There is a hole in the lower part of the chest.
I wonder why."

Oh FullFlap... we all know why ;)

0nymous

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Fullflap has the best girls, every god damn single game
Really? I think they're kind of boring by now. He just swaps the hair on them, that's it.
I mean, I like the type, but I can't say there's a lot of variety.

turaga008

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Really? I think they're kind of boring by now. He just swaps the hair on them, that's it.
I mean, I like the type, but I can't say there's a lot of variety.
I see what you mean, but I don't need variety when it comes to fullflap girls, don't fix what's not broken imo

OP
P

piss_taker

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hello, long time no see. I've decided to make an update to this thread due to an update on FulFlap's blog, and it isn't about the game. Surprisingly enough, not a lot of info has surfaced about this project aside from maybe 1 or 2 tidbits from past blog posts which I will make note in the post after this one. Now then, he's talking about a patreon clone which I think is of DLsite's and he has thought of making one.
His perks would be the following
  • illustrations, 4 per month
  • sneak peeks for upcoming projects with videos and images
  • alpha builds or test builds
  • mini-games
Every month he will do one of these
Now he is uncertain how many will support him so he put up a poll which says how much money would the voter pledge. If he doesn't meet a desired number of votes, he will not go through with the patreon-like page
He also put up a poll of what his audience prefers, and they are
  • huge tits
  • huge ass
  • futa
  • all of them
  • all prime(? I still don't know what this means)

Last edited:
OP
P

piss_taker

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Talks about height difference between floors

This one he mentions it will borrow some mechanics from the Souls games like backstabbing and reviving enemies through a bonfire(this wasn't present in Demon's Sperm since enemies respawn after re-entering the screen)