What's new

ACT [FullFlap] Juuyoku No Jousai (RJ253712)

Yuyami

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
he doesn't mention anything about a demo but judging by the teaser, it might not be too long until a demo is released in my opinion that is.

Mud

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Nice, safe to assume his last English release did well enough for him to continue reaching out to English fans then? Guess I'll be buying a copy when it comes out!

FullFlapFan

Reputation score
I also just found his twitter, but there's not that many updates lately.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score
Yeah I'll buy this in English too. Happy to support this circle when I can.

OP
P

piss_taker

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Finally a new blog update!

Here we have a map of a hub world although Google Translate says
"It is a map of the town that is the base of adventure."
I don't know if that implies there could be more than one town, but seeing this is another Souls parody it could be just the one.
And speaking of Souls parody, I believe I spy a familiar character from Demon's Sperm. Could this game be tied to it in some form?
Also preview images of H-scenes

Attachments

Legrandxav

Lurker
Reputation score
It always made me laugh when in a game you came across a "town" with just three shop and no habitation...

aithirsnemesis

Reputation score
Blog-Update from 24. August!

He's showing how he works on the mapping. Looks nice! Hopefully we'll get a demo or something playable and fappable soon. =)

aithirsnemesis

Reputation score
Another Blog-Update from today, the 24. September!

He's thinking about making merchants in the village attackable.
He also posted illustrations of said NPCs.

Mud

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
I wonder if by hitting them he means cutting their clothes off... I may be persuaded to impose challenges on myself if it means more eye candy, heh.

aithirsnemesis

Reputation score
Time for another monthly update!

This time he introduces items. Names and effects are still in development so they may differ from their final versions.
Also - just like last time - he posted a few artworks that are unrelated to the upcoming project.

I wonder if by hitting them he means cutting their clothes off... I may be persuaded to impose challenges on myself if it means more eye candy, heh.
No clue about that. He said that the moment you attack them, you won't be able to trade with them anymore. So he was thinking if he should make some strong items buyable to prevent players from doing so.
In that sense you better be able to lewd them in many different ways, otherwise it's just not worth attacking vendors at all.

That's it for this month! I can't wait for the demo. See ya around at the end of next November!

aithirsnemesis

Reputation score
Small update!

He made a gameplay video for the game. Since it's still in the making there might be parts that are missing. He still wants people to watch and rate it.
It looks playable already. No showcase of the vendors or any lewd content though.
.... Why do I still do those updates? Noone's gonna talk about it anyways. :(

Last edited:

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Well, I'm following the updates, at least, so they are appreciated. The video in the newest post doesn't seem to work for me, though, so that's a bummer.

OP
P

piss_taker

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Well, I'm following the updates, at least, so they are appreciated. The video in the newest post doesn't seem to work for me, though, so that's a bummer.
Disable adblocker for that site

The character movement looks jank.

aithirsnemesis

Reputation score
Makes me glad to hear my work's appreciated. :D

Almost like it's a preview build or something :/
I hope he does fix them or at least make it look less weird when the character turns around.
The dual wielding mechanic looked okay, but I have no idea why I should bother with it. It didn't look like it increases the damage or attackspeed.
Same goes for axes, clubs, knifes and swords. Is it just re-skins with the same move-set or does he plan to implement different damage types (slash/stab/strike)?
The video raised more questions than it answered. In that sense he did a really good job to advertise his game! Gonna get hyped when the demo or anything remotely playable comes out. :)

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score
The character movement looks jank.
I think it's the perspective of the camera. We're seeing her from a bird's-eye view, but instead of seeing just the top of her head we can somehow see her entire front (including her legs under those massive jugs.) Makes it feel like she's leaning really far back literally all the time, and it makes turning around look really wonky. Hope he straightens out her back a bit.

That said, after watching more of the video you kind of get used to the perspective and at least in my case, it had stopped bothering me much by the end of the PV.