ACT Ci-En [FullFlap] Juuyoku No Jousai

super_slicer

Tentacle God
Staff member
Reputation score
I just did, feel free to check it out and sorry for not being up to standard, it's my first time sharing a link like this 😢
Um... no you didn't? You're not even the person who started the thread so I don't see how you could change their post.

Tewi

Reputation score
Um... no you didn't? You're not even the person who started the thread so I don't see how you could change their post.
I think he's referring to the update he made to the download link posted with more info.

super_slicer

Tentacle God
Staff member
Reputation score
No big deal, someone sent what you'd wrote, to me in a PM. But yes, when we say the OP we mean Original Post, as in the first post of a thread.

Yuyami

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
No big deal, someone sent what you'd wrote, to me in a PM. But yes, when we say the OP we mean Original Post, as in the first post of a thread.
yeah, I already saw the first post has been updated with what I wrote and thanks
:)

aithirsnemesis

Reputation score
So what's going to happen now? If OP doesn't come back, how do we avoid this thread from biting the bullet?

Tewi

Reputation score
Why not make a new thread and just delete this one? If that's possible.

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score
Relax, mods are able to edit op's post even if they're not here. We just have to give them a new post to use if it needs updating (which is what happened.)

War1926

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
so whats this game name?, so i can start looking for it somewhere else.

Tewi

Reputation score
so whats this game name?, so i can start looking for it somewhere else.
Juuyoku No Jousai / 獣慾の城砦
Castle of the Beast according to google translate but not completely sure about that.

Apathy

Lurker
Reputation score
Ah, the game is pretty fun but he's doing what he did in demon sperm or whatever where there are distinct 'ero' enemies which is... not great, in my opinion.

JAB

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Ah, the game is pretty fun but he's doing what he did in demon sperm or whatever where there are distinct 'ero' enemies which is... not great, in my opinion.
Agreed. It just ends up feeling like "Well, there hasn't be H/Ero in about 20 Minutes of gameplay, H enemy placed here." Interrupting the game for H/Ero, instead of the game being both game and H/Ero. This is why I dislike a lot of RPG Maker games, especially where you only see the H/Ero in defeats or in certain areas with certain people at certain times.