What's new

ACT [FullFlap] Juuyoku No Jousai (RJ253712)

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
I just did, feel free to check it out and sorry for not being up to standard, it's my first time sharing a link like this 😢
Um... no you didn't? You're not even the person who started the thread so I don't see how you could change their post.

Tewi

Reputation score
Um... no you didn't? You're not even the person who started the thread so I don't see how you could change their post.
I think he's referring to the update he made to the download link posted with more info.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
No big deal, someone sent what you'd wrote, to me in a PM. But yes, when we say the OP we mean Original Post, as in the first post of a thread.

Yuyami

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
No big deal, someone sent what you'd wrote, to me in a PM. But yes, when we say the OP we mean Original Post, as in the first post of a thread.
yeah, I already saw the first post has been updated with what I wrote and thanks
:)

aithirsnemesis

Reputation score
So what's going to happen now? If OP doesn't come back, how do we avoid this thread from biting the bullet?

Tewi

Reputation score
Why not make a new thread and just delete this one? If that's possible.

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score
Relax, mods are able to edit op's post even if they're not here. We just have to give them a new post to use if it needs updating (which is what happened.)

War1926

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
so whats this game name?, so i can start looking for it somewhere else.

Tewi

Reputation score
so whats this game name?, so i can start looking for it somewhere else.
Juuyoku No Jousai / 獣慾の城砦
Castle of the Beast according to google translate but not completely sure about that.

JAB

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Ah, the game is pretty fun but he's doing what he did in demon sperm or whatever where there are distinct 'ero' enemies which is... not great, in my opinion.
Agreed. It just ends up feeling like "Well, there hasn't be H/Ero in about 20 Minutes of gameplay, H enemy placed here." Interrupting the game for H/Ero, instead of the game being both game and H/Ero. This is why I dislike a lot of RPG Maker games, especially where you only see the H/Ero in defeats or in certain areas with certain people at certain times.

aithirsnemesis

Reputation score
Blog-Update!
Short story even shorter: he posted a video about his production process on ci-en.

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I am starting to think fullflap has a very specific taste in women

Mick2000

Reputation score
I am starting to think fullflap has a very specific taste in women
over 5 games with ALL the woman having almost the same body proportion all over the game....
and you realized that just now?

Yuyami

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

the game's getting delayed until January, here's the translation of what it says:

"I was aiming for the release in December, but the situation is quite severe."

Currently, the creation of the mini-animation has been completed, and the necessary materials are a few illustrations.
It seems that it will be completed in the end of the year, but considering the final finish and bug check, we concluded that it would be difficult to release in December.

I'm very sorry for those who are looking forward to it, but the release date will be changed to January."