What's new

RPG [ふらむそふと / Fram Soft] 幻想のアイリス / IRIS IN FANTASY (RJ207577) (WOLF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

snivy5665

Lurker
Reputation score
DLSITE ENG:
DLSITE JP:

Found this game on Dlsite today & couldn't find a thread for it so I thought I'de post it (Apologies if there is a thread already i tried searching the RJ and both the english and japenese titles and found nothing)

* Game *
This is an RPG with orthodox turn-based system telling
a solo adventure story of the female protagonist.

That being said, this game employs some unique tactical systems:
- Skill tree & Allocation of points to different parameters
- Effective attacks stop the enemies' action
- Some special feature about SP.

Starting from the middle of the story development you will have much more
places to go such as various dungeons and towns, allowing you to decide
which part of the scenario to begin with. Also there are many optional quests.

She explores the world she has never seen. Events, items and monsters.
What type of conclusion will her adventurer reach?

Controls are basic rpg controls.
Arrow Keys too move
z too talk to npc's
x too open inventory

Games a fantasy about a girl who gets told about a seal being broken and a demon being released, so she decides too take up her sword and adventure?
When you start the game you wanna go too the top right corner of the town and talk too the old dude. From there sleep and talk too him again. follow path outside of town too mines at bottom right side of map, that should thrust you into the tutorial.

Currently stuck in the second town myself, killed the forest boss for the guild but I can't get the guard @ the second mine too let me through

Last edited by a moderator:

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Game look nice but wolf rpg being a bother to hook make it hard to play so I didn't really tried the game that much.

On a side note, the dev mentioned on his blog that since the game sold much much better than anticipated he worked on adding some content. So far the only version update mentioned on the dlsite are bug correction, so a content update may come later.
There might be some loli scene from the preview shown on dlsite though - be careful before sharing the game if you have it.
(althoug the cat and some other well know forums are rumored to have gift available).

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Yeah there should have been a thread about this game already in the past, I made posts there, but I did a quick search as well and turned up with nothing. Not sure where it went.

Also, yes, there is a loli scene in this game, as well as a shota scene.

Bryanis

Reputation score
Well, if there was a thread, it must have been deleted due to the forum rules' change.
Anyway, found a full save a while ago, so here it is if you want.

Attachments

blerghit

Reputation score
RIP old thread. 😢
Came back to the game, and to the now dead thread to look for help getting the winter clothes.
Did the material gathering quest but seem to have misremembered since i didnt get the clothes.
I quess ill check if theres a walkthrough from etigoya
Edit: No luck ;_;

Bryanis

Reputation score
RIP old thread. 😢
Came back to the game, and to the now dead thread to look for help getting the winter clothes.
Did the material gathering quest but seem to have misremembered since i didnt get the clothes.
I quess ill check if theres a walkthrough from etigoya
Edit: No luck ;_;
Old thread was indeed deleted, but in the end the mod pull back from death all the deleted thread and lock them until someone write an OP in line with the new rule, you can find them in the "hentai" section (not the hentai game sub-section of the forum).
Old thread of the game => https://ulmf.org/threads/wolf-furamusofuto-fram-soft-noairisu-iris-in-fantasy-rj207577.11964/
Maybe you'll get what you need from it.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
This thread has been moved to the H-Section to be locked. Translated DLSite information is not an acceptable substitute for an actual description. If you wish to preserve this thread, please PM a moderator with an updated OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.