What's new

ACT Loli [Furonezumi] シーイルサーバー / She ill server (RJ208892)

jabberwalk

Reputation score

シーイルサーバー
She Ill Server

Languages:
Japanese
English

Summary:
After a secret research facility is overwhelmed by a battle between invading soldiers and the monsters they let loose, "Ex-Ill" is unleashed by the head professor as a final resort.

A less-than-traditional side-scrolling brawler, gameplay is described as "Tower Offense"; Instead of fighting the enemy soldiers yourself as you move from room to room, instead you summon the same monsters that are loose all across the facility to defeat them. When they fall, they will be raped by the monsters. Each of the 4 enemy characters have an animation for each enemy, and gang-bang animations with several different combinations.
The protagonist can also be raped by the monsters if her lust gauge is filled. There are also several background animations and a couple of full-screen scenes to discover.

The current version of the game also features English language (Second main menu button is the options menu, and you'll see the language option in there).

Controls:
Configurable, defaults are
Arrows - Move
Z - "Attack"/Confirm
X - Dash/Cancel
C - Summon
S/D - Cycle summon type
A - Action
V - Masturbate
Space - Menu

Content:
!Loli!
Monsters
Tentacles
Gangbang
Clothing destruction
Battle-fuck (technically?)

Gameplay:
The core gameplay loop is to move between rooms, summon monsters to defeat all the soldiers in there, and move on to the next. The types of monster you can summon progress throughout the game.

The playing field is split into 3-5 lanes (depending on the room) which you move between with up/down. The enemy types have different attacks - Pistoleers fire in one direction on one lane, Shotgunners fire three projectiles across three lanes, Ninjas will fuck up anything in either direction on their lane and Bombers will roll a grenade along the lower lane in one direction.

Monsters require Red Orbs to spawn - These are the Zombie, the Ogre, the "Frog", the Insect and the Tentacle plant. They each have different health, speed and movement characteristics, and summoning different combinations with different strategies in mind is required for defeating each group of enemies.

When summoning them with C, they will stay on the lane they were spawned on and attack enemies on that lane. When they die, they often explode, taking out or damaging nearby monsters (even on different lanes). This can damage the player too, and when a monster dies to an explosion they may sometimes drop an orb.
If you hold down C, the spawn will continue moving in the direction you were facing - you can use up/down to change lanes still. When this comes into contact with an enemy or monster, it will cause an explosion.
Some (all?) monsters can grab enemies from behind and prevent them from attacking.
Your orb-count is upgraded as you clear different rooms and progress through the game.
Green health vials may be dropped, healing you and increasing your max HP.

Hearts serve multiple purposes. They are gained in large numbers from clearing rooms, are dropped when your monsters rape defeated enemies (gangbangs produce even more), and (as currency) are passively gained by watching the monsters have their fun. Killing monsters with Z will recover some too, as will having sex with monsters yourself.

Hearts are first of all your currency for buying "cheats"/upgrades from the scientist. Many of these can be toggled on/off at will. It's also used to unlock characters and elements for the gallery.
Second, they increase Ex-Ill's lust meter when collected. When the lust meter is full, you can masturbate by mashing V to replenish your health and orbs fully, but fully deplete the meter.
I can't remember if it depends on the lust-meter being full, but hearts can also heal you.
When the lust-meter is full however, monsters may turn their attention to you, attempting to grab or knock you down. As far as I know, sex with monsters offers no real benefit or drawback. I think you can also just trigger it by masturbating next to monsters regardless of lust meter, to increase it by collecting the hearts that are then dropped.

Links:
(JP)
(EN)
(JP)

Pics:

Last edited by a moderator:

AnonTheHuman

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: シーイルサーバーVer0.9体験版公開しました。 made chronicles of prey 2

Also, you coulda just said, "Go to the guy's dlsite blog".

Last edited:

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Here's the dlsite page for previous game:

and the translated page you can get the demo from:

The game is excellent so far, enjoy that you can summon different monsters as you progress. The room after you start game again, after clearing first one, seems to be broken, guess not included fully in demo. :(

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Seems pretty cool. Anyone know if you can do anything in the womens bathroom? There's some woman who hides when you get closer to her.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Thanks for posting this, great demo, looking forward to the full thing. The OP needs work though.

Seems pretty cool. Anyone know if you can do anything in the womens bathroom? There's some woman who hides when you get closer to her.
Summon a zombie on her, it gives you an animation. You can blow away the stalls afterwards for a better view.
You can get the zombie summon early by going left instead of right after a certain door early on, not sure which one though.

There's also an animated CG behind a locked door later on, all you need to do is defeat all enemies in that screen. Easiest way to do that is to just clip your summons into them which makes them explode immediately.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Has anyone else had the issue of the game insanely lagging out after a short period of time in each room?
The lag seems to disappear after changing rooms and progressivelly reappears...

Anonimo2932

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It will be fun if the real enemy are the zombie and not the soldier, no really most hit you gain is for friendly fire.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score

It will be fun if the real enemy are the zombie and not the soldier, no really most hit you gain is for friendly fire.
I'm pretty sure this isn't "friendly fire", and that the MC is actually a mutant that sides with the monsters. At least thats the impression I got.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm pretty sure this isn't "friendly fire", and that the MC is actually a mutant that sides with the monsters. At least thats the impression I got.
It looks like the MC is a mutant from unknown experiment by the professor, and at the very least, is the same kind with the monsters. The soldier react by how panic soldier usually react, shooting everything near them.

But the MC still sides with the human.

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I don't know about siding with the humans, you do summon monsters to attack the soldiers after all, and get a clear room bonus for knocking them all down. Maybe MC and professor are just perverted... ;)

Has anyone else had the issue of the game insanely lagging out after a short period of time in each room?
The lag seems to disappear after changing rooms and progressivelly reappears...
Only after getting the clear room bonus, then using the attack to collect a huge amount of hearts at once. Think might need to unzip again.

Zippzopp

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How do you summon? Hitting C does nothing for me

Ricoy2k

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How do you summon? Hitting C does nothing for me
Just move forward, and after you pass the first door, go back and enter the secret room. Go and get the red ball. after this you can summon...

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Only after getting the clear room bonus, then using the attack to collect a huge amount of hearts at once. Think might need to unzip again.
The thing is, I even didn't do anything, I just let the mc stand still and suddenly everything that moves lags out real bad...
My computer doesn't even have 1 year old and the specs I have are quite high -.-

What bothers me most is that I don't see any memory leak and the CPU is also quiet ...

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

Been having some annoying crashing issues when too many zombies chain reaction blast each other at once, but otherwise it's a great demo. Fun and interesting and the sprites are top notch; I'm very much looking forward to this one.

ogre772

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

My game crashes everytime before I can clear the room with all the pods after the big door that has danger on it. And one time outside that room as one of the glass pods busted.

Anyone else crash on glass pods breaking? Not every pod every time, but enough that the big pod room is unplayable?

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Well, I'm gonna go all out and bet that this game has performance issues due to some kind of bug on the code?
It's either a bug or it's badly coded, regarding the performance subject.

Zippzopp

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Got it, thanks

yuriski

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

If the meter next to your character gets full, all the enemies seem to be after her. Can you lower it again?

Also, what exactly does masturbation do?

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If the meter next to your character gets full, all the enemies seem to be after her. Can you lower it again?

Also, what exactly does masturbation do?
Masturbating and climaxing will clear the meter; masturbation also recharges all your summon charges as well.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

demo version is damn fun!

Just curious, how can i switch between zombie and rat summons?

And I'm at loss at how to see this hidden girl behind the books.

Attachments