What's new

ACT [ BLACKSUBMARINE ] [ ブラックサブマリン ] Futa Succu ReaseLotte Adventure 3 -The Captive ReaseLotte- / ふたなりサキュバス リ (RE197932) (RJ197932)

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

The third game in the Futanari Succubus series.

Riselotte has been taken, leaving Tirnalotte to find and rescue her! Battle through stages, and defeat bosses, but don't get captured or eaten! New to this game are traps that enlarge various body parts.

DLsite (Trial Available):
Code:
http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ197932.html
Previous games:

Controls
Arrow keys: movement
Z: Attack
X: Shoot
X (Hold): recover SP
C or Up: Jump
Esc: Menu
Scroll Wheel: Zoom

Last edited:

scrumpy80

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Futanari Succubus Liselotte's Adventure 3

I do like this guys content, but I hope he's improving his coding skills too. When I played Succubus Liselotte 2, I couldn't view game over CG's upon losing to bosses. Can't even die right. Gives me conniptions. The gallery was pretty clunky, too. But other than that, I love the internal views he includes on the vore animations!

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The thing I never get about "Japanese" succubi is that they act like some week virginal girls, not semen demons from hell.

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The good thing its quality improve a little in each game right now looks a lot better than the last one
The thing I never get about "Japanese" succubi is that they act like some week virginal girls, not semen demons from hell.
if we are following the lore then succubus should be extremely hideous half-bat humanoids that rip you dick after sex. Also all happens when you fall sleep.

Last edited:

jemand69

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The good thing its quality improve a little in each game right now looks a lot better than the last one

if we are following the lore then succubus should be extremely hideous half-bat humanoids that rip you dick after sex. Also all happens when you fall sleep.
Not to mention that "japanese" succubi are still 95% either the extremely experienced type or fake their innocence for effect.

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Changing appearance to fit hgames I can understand but why change personalities? Not enough innocent shoujos in hentai?

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Changing appearance to fit hgames I can understand but why change personalities? Not enough innocent shoujos in hentai?

Really just dev likes, its no like theres no femdom succs in the game anyway.

subjectalpha

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hoping for a MEGA link sometime soon, I like the other games.

shadowman

Lurker
Reputation score

Hoping for a MEGA link sometime soon, I like the other games.
Well... That could be a while as it hasn't gotten a release date or even announced yet on DLsite.

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Well... That could be a while as it hasn't gotten a release date or even announced yet on DLsite.
Supposedly, it's supposed to land this month. I believe they've released their game like this before. They'd have the demo on their blog, and then when the game was ready, it would release on the DLsite before showing as announced. Like Stiltzkinator said, it was submitted already, so we should probably see the release within a week or so.

Mcpreyboy

Reputation score

It seems the game is finally out! :D

Timmy!

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

It's available in the usual places.

Reputation score

Bought it, played it, it's not too bad. Quality is about the same as the previous games in the series. Controls are clunky. Some of the CGs use that weird wobbly animation style that I don't really like. The loli demon's voice absolutely does not match her appearance.

Worth a buy if you're a fan of the genre.

Stuffie

TouchFluffyEars
Reputation score

I can provide a MEGA upload in a bit, but should I offer it already? The game was only released today. Are there certain waiting periods I should stick to? I remember people talking about "waiting til it hits x downloads", but I don't know if that's an actual rule? :confused:

Also, if someone provides something like a (full) savefile in the meantime, I can add it to my upload so we have a complete package.

EDIT: Ignore savefile, everything's unlocked from the start anyway.

Last edited:

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

a improve of the last one but really expected more...

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I can provide a MEGA upload in a bit, but should I offer it already? The game was only released today. Are there certain waiting periods I should stick to? I remember people talking about "waiting til it hits x downloads", but I don't know if that's an actual rule? :confused:

Also, if someone provides something like a (full) savefile in the meantime, I can add it to my upload so we have a complete package.

EDIT: Ignore savefile, everything's unlocked from the start anyway.
It's already out like... 6 hour or maybe half day a go
It's out on H****i4D***y / M***co* / su****i
Ofcourse , those are not MEGA

It's up to You whether You want to upload it / not

chucknoris35

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Like always, I'll do the thing. Let me get everything uploaded and I'll have the link to the thing up shortly.

The thing:

Last edited:

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Is there a CG rip from these games somewhere? I'm not into the 3d and wasting bandwidth on something that's 95% uninteresting to me seems foolish.

OnyxShadow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I liked part three better than the others. I only wish I could have used gas-cloud-induced giant cock on a few of the monster girls.