What's new

Announcement [ G DRAIN] [Reverse R* Anime] Cum Succubus KAMI ~makai version~ / 【逆レイプアニメ】精魔サキュバスKAMI ~魔界編~ RE186385 RJ186385

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
new game of this circle came out a few days ago
the game:

i did some searching but couldnt find anything and there is no trial =(

this time its again a succubus and i would say its like the previous "game"

The Cum Succubus is a demon that invades dreams.
She invaded yours
turning them into orgasmic nightmares from which you will never wake if you cum...
There's no escape... but why would you want to?
This "makai" (demonworld) by any name, is paradise.

Click to advance the story in this simple animation game.

Each ecchi scene comes with various customizations:

[ Handjob ]
4 speed patterns
5 zoom patterns
Post-ejaculate, continuous ejaculation is possible

[ Nipple lick handjob ]
3 eye patterns
10 mouth patterns
3 speed patterns
7 zoom patterns
Post-ejaculate, continuous ejaculation is possible

[ Girl on top sex ]
20 eye patterns
24 mouth patterns
8 fun and sexy voice clips
Toggle intravaginal view ON/OFF
Toggle arm grab ON/OFF
Gentle and forceful animations
Stop during penetration
9 zoom patterns
Post-ejaculate, continuous ejaculation is... is...
Don't cum inside her!
Don't cum inside her!
Don't cum inside her!
Don't cum inside her!

Last edited by a moderator:

Drakeero

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: RJ186385 【逆レイプアニメ】精魔サキュバスKAMI ~魔界編~

I've been watching this eagerly and it went up on the English side recently. I bought it instantly. Even though I don't care for footjobs, the previous game was well made and did have a pretty kickass titjob. This one had me at "vaginal" and "creampie."

Unfortunately, in their attempt to include more content and action, they kinda missed out on what made the original one nice in my opinion. This is pretty much just a very short movie where you control some of the pacing and progression. Somehow it just lacks that predatory feeling of the first game.

Debiru20x

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I saw that this one was coming out and was pretty excited myself as the first one was pretty well done even for not being a footjob person at all myself.

Would you mind sharing this version?

Thanks.

OnyxShadow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I wasn't able to find any shared links for this yet. However, as usual I found dozens of links to Japanese sites that appear to serve no other purpose than to announce DLsite releases. Are all of those sites affiliated and run by DLsite, or is there some other weird reason that they exist?

DudePerson

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I wasn't able to find any shared links for this yet. However, as usual I found dozens of links to Japanese sites that appear to serve no other purpose than to announce DLsite releases. Are all of those sites affiliated and run by DLsite, or is there some other weird reason that they exist?
I'm guessing they have referral links, and thus generate money. DLSite does referral links, right?

Drakeero

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm not very comfortable with sharing, but given the number of games I've previewed before buying myself, it'd be hypocritical to not give back to the community at least a little bit.

Hopefully there's no security information hidden in this copy of the game that can track it back to me or something. I'm only really set up to buy for myself, not buy and share. I'd rather not get my account suspended.

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I'm not very comfortable with sharing, but given the number of games I've previewed before buying myself, it'd be hypocritical to not give back to the community at least a little bit.

Hopefully there's no security information hidden in this copy of the game that can track it back to me or something. I'm only really set up to buy for myself, not buy and share. I'd rather not get my account suspended.
Well no one will be downloading from this link unless you give us the decryption key.

newgroundsluvr

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm only really set up to buy for myself, not buy and share. I'd rather not get my account suspended.
Thugs from DLsite aren't going to track you down and break down your door. There's nothing to worry about. Thanks for being willing to share, but like the other dude said you need to check "include decryption key" when you generate the link on mega.

Drakeero

Lurker
Reputation score

Oh, I thought I did that. Sorry, not terribly literate or practiced with the file-sharing.

Give me a moment. I'm having trouble finding the option to generate a link again.

Edit:

Okay... update link -> link with key -> copy to clipboard

and... paste!

B00marrows

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Edit:

Okay... update link -> link with key -> copy to clipboard

and... paste!

EDIT:
Props for sharing but oh man was that a disapointment.
Im guessing the games focus is on sound(is still not great) and voice.
But graphically its quite poor, EH.

It's also not uncensorable for anyone whos intersted.

Last edited:

Drakeero

Lurker
Reputation score

EDIT:
Props for sharing but oh man was that a disapointment.
Im guessing the games focus is on sound(is still not great) and voice.
But graphically its quite poor, EH.

It's also not uncensorable for anyone whos intersted.
This does appear pretty mind-blowing because for some reason it looks like the same link that I posted earlier but for some reason everyone claimed the key wasn't included.

B00marrows

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This does appear pretty mind-blowing because for some reason it looks like the same link that I posted earlier but for some reason everyone claimed the key wasn't included.
If you look quickly at the links they seems fine but for some reason the first on has been modified on some way. The URL has "..." in the middle. possibly a minor error on your part(did not post url properly) but dont worry about it.

TIP:
Write a word like "LINK" > highlight it > click ["insert link"(globe and chain icon) > paste the link in the box > click ok
for a propper url/link.

Drakeero

Lurker
Reputation score

If you look quickly at the links they seems fine but for some reason the first on has been modified on some way. The URL has "..." in the middle. possibly a minor error on your part(did not post url properly) but dont worry about it.

TIP:
Write a word like "LINK" > highlight it > click ["insert link"(globe and chain icon) > paste the link in the box > click ok
for a propper url/link.
Ohhh, okay. I think I know what happened now. Thanks. The whole reason behind my fancy "display" of posting the link was pre-emptively posting my process in case it turned out bad again.

About the work itself, I agree its a disappointment. I liked the production quality of the first game despite it being footjob focused. I was expecting a good bit more from this one but they didn't really deliver. It had two boring handjobs and the cowgirl was far less awesome than it should have been.