What's new

RPG [ ボサボサプロジェクト] 勇者が堕ちる時 狂蘭の魔蜜 (RJ222574)

Mkmd13

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I haven't seen any topics for this game yet:

I'm pretty far into it, but there is a battle with Eclair (I think it's the third battle with her) that I just can't get past (Eclair is the girl with the pink hair). It seems when you get her HP down to 500 or less, she just uses an H move to instantly win the fight. I tried hitting her as hard as I could right before the 500 mark and it makes no difference how much punishment I give her, it's always the same outcome.

Since it's all in Japanese, I can't understand what the winning conditions are for the fight and a translator is no help since it likes to translate everything on the screen and since it's usually too much, it won't translate it at all.

Is there any walkthroughs for this game or anyone that has gotten past her help me out?

OP
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Nice find there JustLurksHere! Thank you very much!

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I think I tried this game, but quickly deleted it when it wouldn't let me skip through the text or even read at my own pace. Every single box took about 5-10 seconds and there were a lot...

OP
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Yeah, the game takes A LONG TIME to get through. I just set it to auto and did other stuff until I was into the next fight. The guide that JustLurksHere linked is all in Japanese, but I think where I am at is the final battle for the girl that I won the most affection with? I just need to figure out a path to get to Facilis Tigill (Girl with blond hair). She is the one I'm most interested in, but I think she is the hardest to get to.

EDIT: Or if anyone has a save file where they are at the fight against Facilis, that would be even better.

Last edited:

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
im now at a point where i cant proceed, defeating the enemy leads into my own defeat. i seriously want a save because even with the walkthrough, wich i cant understand at all, i only have 5 scenes unlocked out of 45?
pretty please :p

Last edited:

Scepticism

Lurker
Reputation score
I think I tried this game, but quickly deleted it when it wouldn't let me skip through the text or even read at my own pace. Every single box took about 5-10 seconds and there were a lot...
Skip function (ctrl + left-click) is displayed between every scene,
complains that there is no skip function. :unsure:

az2020

Reputation score
I can't seem to unlock more than 5 either. I'm also pretty sure those fights where you can't win are intended that way.

OP
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I'm thinking so as well. I'm going to try and get a SSS in every fight to see if I get a different ending or not.

Deleted member 243388

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
8gigs? Really?

Senpai, Is this game worthed to play? You know, I want to try this game, but when I see 8gigs++, and with my pathetic internet speed, I think I need some suggestion here..

OP
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
8gigs? Really?

Senpai, Is this game worthed to play? You know, I want to try this game, but when I see 8gigs++, and with my pathetic internet speed, I think I need some suggestion here..
It's worth it if you really like story with your Hentai. If you are just looking for the Hentai, you can probably skip this one as it takes quite some time to get to your first Hentai scene (around 2 hours). I'm still checking to see if the final boss can make this game all worthwhile to me as she has a lot of my favorite fetishes as her move set.

BTW, I figured out some things though. In order to get past the final fight, you need to have their heart level completely maxed before you face either Chocolat, Eclair, or Facilis. If you don't, it will just instantly game over even if you beat her. I'm currently working on getting all the hearts for Chocolat to see if you need to get both Eclair's and Chocolat's heart events before you can proceed to Facilis. I got all the hearts maxed for Facilis before the final fight, but it still had me fight Eclair instead of her, but I feel like I've made a breakthrough. You can check how many hearts you have for a certain character by right clicking on the screen and selecting the last option in the menu.

EDIT: My hunch was correct. You need to get both of Eclair's and Chocolat's endings first before you can face Facilis. When I complete everything in this game, I can upload my save file for people that would like to play this game just for the Hentai. If anyone cares for it of course lol.

Last edited:

az2020

Reputation score
I kinda enjoy having story but I don't really have much clue what the story's about.

I also seem to reach a point in the fights where every attack just gets countered. No idea how to get around that.

OP
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
The best strategy that I use is for the first turn, power up either your offense or defense (I usually choose offense unless they use their agility buff, then I choose defense). When it is their turn, block their attacks (The first option) until the grapple option becomes 99 (The option to the right of the block option). Use the grapple option at 99 and now it will be your chance to attack. Use the jab option (first option) until you get a message where he speaks of something in his head, this means that the next time you jab, she will instantly counter attack. When you get that message, DO NOT JAB, instead use the straight option (the second option) until you get that message again. Switch to the kick option (the third option) until you get that message in your head again.

Now at this point, you can either use your super attack (the furthest right option) for maximum damage or you can rebuff yourself back up. Choice is yours and really depends on how you want the fight to go.

SeeingRed

Reputation score
I gave this game several tries before but the furthest I got was the part after defeating the dragon like creature, I just can't get past the brown haired girl or the pink haired girl. If there's a saved file, that would be amazing!

OP
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I gave this game several tries before but the furthest I got was the part after defeating the dragon like creature, I just can't get past the brown haired girl or the pink haired girl. If there's a saved file, that would be amazing!
You need to get all the heart events for the girl you face at the end in order to proceed past that point. You can check to see how many hearts you have for a certain girl by right clicking the screen and choosing the last option.

I have beaten the game now and just tieing up the loose ends now. I will upload my save then.

OP
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Sorry, it's taking longer than expected. I have beaten the game and have gotten all the endings. It's not completed entirely yet, but the majority is.