What's new

[GalaxyPink] Sexual Fantasy Kingdom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eckoblade

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I recently saw some of the newer Sexual Fantasy Kingdom (Vampire Halloween/Pirate Amnesty) games and also the older volumes that had been updated and so I googled them along with the RE codes from the DLsite pages but I found nothing. So I was wondering if anyone from the best forum in the world had any links for me.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Sexual Fantasy Kingdom

THIS! This is how you ask for help, you've done some legwork looking for what you want on you own, and then when you couldn't find it you asked nicely (stroking our egos along the way). +rep to you sir

While I don't have much time right now, I will check back later on and if someone hasn't found what you're looking for I will see if I can help.

dardamex

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

The creator(s?) are always on the look out for direct download links to the games, getting them taken down immediately. Your best bet is torrents, search Google for either 'Sexual Fantasy Kingdom Torrent' or 'SFK Torrent' to get a few results.

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Unless my memory is a bit fuzzy, didn't the creator of the series actually pop up around here at some point? It might of been last year or so, I don't remember so well.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Here are some torrents, the 1-3 uncensored one looks like your best option.

And here's a link to a filestube search with a ton of results, you might be able to find what you need, but be sure to check the source links and see if they're credible or not.

If there's a problem with these links being here, just let me know or take them down yourself guys.

Last edited:

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

So from what I understand, her next project is a a SFK that takes place before FUTANARI ELVES.

And then after that she'll make a SFK which brings about the results of the impregnanted queen.

Her futa's are so tasty.

OP
Eckoblade

Eckoblade

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for the links and Google info! They really helped my search. I ended up finding working links for all 4 of the volumes!

Scavvv

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You did? No such luck on my part. I had all of these, or at least the first three anyways at one point or another. No idea what I did with them.

Has anyone played/seen the newer ones?

Sexual Fantasy Kingdom – Vampire Halloween
Sexual Fantasy Kingdom – Pirate Amnesty
Sexual Fantasy Kingdom: The Girl Prince

They all seem fun and interesting in their own ways. I was actually going to buy all of them, but then when the cart totaled around 60$, I figured I'd wait. Lol.

Annnnd, I ended up buying those ones I'd never seen.

Last edited:

jackson2000

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Vampire Halloween: depositfiles.com/files/nx3avr6u1
Pirate Amnesty: depositfiles.com/files/mlx1t3kgr

Snatchmonger

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I had pirate amnesty at one point. its not bad but if I remember there was no animations and just CGs. SFK 1-4 were better and 5 is probably going to be good

Scavvv

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yes, the three I listed are just CG shots. There is music, and depending on which one you're looking at you can add/remove clothing, decide whether they're dick girls or not, or even change the camera angle. Some of them have some bonus shots.

Not really the best ones to spend money on, but they're the cheapest, high quality, and you're supporting an artist (Or in this case, I did.) that has done work you've liked and seen before without paying.

SFK 1-4, and likely 5, are of a higher quality with more going for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.