What's new

[Game Idea] "Blowjob Builder"

StiffSponge

Banned
Reputation score
Have you ever been in a relationship with someone, possibly online, and wish you could send an animated reenactment of what you would do to them, sexually, or vice versa?

My idea is slightly similar to the game "Super deepthroat", but also similar
to the animation style of "erotical night".

Basically, first, you make the two characters you want to interact with, everything from skin tone to penis/breast size..

Then, after they're made, you go through a selection of possibly dozens of cinematic short scenes of certain actions, stuff that would be labeled like
(seductive rubbing [Clip length 0:05 seconds])
(Seductive saunter/embrace) [Clip length 0:05])
ect..

[Sex Scene: fellatio/handjob lead-up]
(Light rubbing, through pants [0:04])
(unzipping pants/shorts [0:04])
(pull down pants/shorts slowly [0:06])
(pull down pants/shorts fast [0:03])
ect.

[Side-option]
(While kissing neck)
(While kissing mouth)
(While grinning)
(While smiling innocently)
ect.

(Each scene would have different variations on it so you could play the same one repeatedly and get a slightly different clip each time)

[Sex Scene: fellatio]
(licking shaft [0:10])
(licking head [0:08])
(sucking on head [0:09])
ect.

[Side-option]
(Shyly)
(Seductively)
(Obediently)

(Sex scene: vaginal sex)
ect.

(Sex scene: *insert pretty much any fetish or mode of sex you want*)
ect.

[Special: Cum Reation]
(Surprised)
(Shy)
(Seductive)
ect.

It would be that when the whole scene has been made, in the end it might be like a 6 minute clip of nothing but one person pleasing another..

You send it to the person, and they watch it.. During the whole thing there's
a "cum" button the person can press, where that specific scene will stop, and the character will cum during that scene, and the one pleasing him/her will react accordingly in the scene..

The point is the person is masturbating to this video seeing this visualization of the other person pleasing them, and they can cum when the character cums, so you can see the whole reaction and everything.

So how does that sound?.. I know it'll never get made, but I thought it would be neat to post my thoughts on that..

Or is it a little too creepy?..

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score
Re: [Game Idea] "Blowjob Builder"

Or you could just do it for real and get a webcam bj while your girlfriend is watching. lol...though you might not get the intended effect on her side hahaha