What's new

Games for Mac

Reputation score
I'm one of those poor souls who valued security over versatility when I chose my MacBook. As a result, while I love my computer very much and do a lot with it (most of which that I probably shouldn't be doing with it), I'm out of the running on playing a lot of great games due to a lack of run-support for files ending in .exe.

While there are programs out there to make them run, most of them cost kizzash, which I don't have in great supply.

So, I'm wondering: what Hentai games would you guys suggest that can run on a Mac?

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Games for Mac

Pirate Parellels or VMWare or one of the many other emulators for windows that are out there.

Alternately, if you want to be strictly legal, if you have a legal copy of Windows you can simply Boot-Camp it now.

That's what I do anyway. I do both.

OP
UrbanKirasagi
Reputation score

While there are programs out there to make them run, most of them cost kizzash, which I don't have in great supply.
Pirate Parellels or VMWare or one of the many other emulators for windows that are out there.

Alternately, if you want to be strictly legal, if you have a legal copy of Windows you can simply Boot-Camp it now.
Gladly...assuming I could afford Boot-Camp, Windows, or any of those other programs, which as I said in the first post, I can't.

I'm asking for games that can run natively on a Mac, not "ohai, here's how to run Windows!" <--- If I wanted this, I could post on 4chan =P

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

You can't afford a windows license, yet you've bought a mac?

I'm sorry that I can't help you, but I can't think that there are many.

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

Boot camp is free, which is why I mentioned it.

Windows is pirate-able (again, why I mentioned it). Not sure how you can't afford that.

I got the fact that you didn't want to spend money. I'm not retarded. (edit: Thanks for insulting my intelligence, though.)

The reason I'm telling you this is that the only hentai games that will run natively on mac are flash games. None of the others as far as I know are made to run on mac, even with the intel processors. What else do you want me to say?

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

There are some old Macintosh games I remembered finding on a site on the internet about a year ago but I forgot where and I had to get a program to run them. Here is another site though most of the download links don't work anymore.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Firsly, lol macs.

Macs can run flash based games, right? Well there's quite a lot of decent hentai games that are flash based and not of the shit quality you normally find on Newgrounds.

EDIT: Looks like Alias beat me to the Flash punch.