What's new

Games that feature good Bus/Train/Market Mollestation scenes?

MidnightXV

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Im a fan of scenes where you play as a female PC and you will be on a bus or train or in a crowded market and some geeks start trying to mollest her. Some examples are Agent Alona, Ariadne, Sakis Quest, Sacred Eyes etc.

anyone suggest some others? Anything where you get mollested really with the option to ignore or protest or even without possibly. Could be in a bus train market bar as a waitress etc.

Last edited:

lordrogue

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Games that feature good Bus/Train/Market Mollestation scenes?

Two Women Army had some good train and other molestation scenes.

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

I remember a couple of games that were dvd based that the whole point of the game was to molest the girls on a train. I will try to look up what their names were since I can somewhat remember the characters. I think they were games made by Illusion, but I really do not remember enough off the top of my head to say for sure.

agagagas

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Itazura Gokuaku and it's "sequals" by Illusion, there's also that one with the mother and two daughters that was banned in like 20 countries lol

shortykilz

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I remember a couple of games that were dvd based that the whole point of the game was to molest the girls on a train. I will try to look up what their names were since I can somewhat remember the characters. I think they were games made by Illusion, but I really do not remember enough off the top of my head to say for sure.
IIRC those were Itazura Gokuaku and Kyoaku... You played as a molester and it's kinda like interactive VN I guess? Though most of the game is the molestation part.

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

The XChange series and its "Rape Bus" is apparently somewhat notorious.

OP
MidnightXV

MidnightXV

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for the suggestions everyone. I should specify that im more of a fan of games where you play as the female and in more of a game aspect not like a VN. Although id consider a VN if it had good animation and sound. Mostly im looking for games that feature some good scenes