What's new

Games where all/most girls are topless

red_cloud0

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Pretty much thread title, I'm interested in any games (doesn't matter what style, genre, art, gameplay, etc) where all or most girls are topless or can be viewed/set as topless.

There are way too many games to name where characters have nude/topless sprites, or will be naked in a scene, but I'm looking for a 24/7 kind of thing. I'm perfectly fine with topless mods if that's what it takes. I don't really have any examples, but I'm a big fan of Skyrim with nude/sex mods, I've made a topless/nude mod for HuniePop, and I love the mind control/hypnosis games where you're able to control a character's clothing or see them naked at any time.

There are a ton of Japanese RPGMaker games where you can have the heroine strip and walk around topless/nude, but that's not what I'm looking for as that generally applies to only the protagonist. I'm looking for something where multiple/all girls are topless.

Anyone happen to know of any games that would fit the bill?

eyes232

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
In my mind I remember this games: Treasure Hunter Claire(After some quests)[Acerola], Treasure Hunter Mai[Doujin Circle Gyu], Princess Serena[Dieselmine according to Steam], Elise the Devil or [Dieselmine], Vibration[Baroqpid]. These are all RPGs... Most of them have conditions to leave the characters topless/nude.

Edit: Seeing my old Content I remembered another: The series from T-Enta-P. This one allow to do this from the start. I prefer the second. The first and I think the forth have one playable character. After sometime I remembered the games from the group , at least most of them can use the characters nude.
Another one is the Hero and the Devil's Maze[kinoko-ex]. I like to find RPGs that have this feature too. Even better if the game permit to do this with more than one character.

Last edited:

Umero

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I would recommend the Monster Girl Quest trilogy as most of the girls are topless or naked/quickly remove their clothes when the scene starts.

eyes232

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I tested some demos and discovered these games(Sorry some of them are exclusive to the DLSite Japan Site, or I think so, at least for the moment I can't find english pages for them, so I maintain the original form): The Princess Can't Lose, Bunny Girls Don't Give Up[both from AVANTGARDE], REVIVAL QUEST: Accepting Shame to Develop Town[ShiroKuroSoft], 踊子戦隊ソードダンサー[dHR研], ANERA 魔人の塔[カマロス], Meltys Quest[Happy Life](Only one main Character, but it's a good game).

Not 100% with the theme but can mention these too:
Can see the girls naked in a status menu.
-Dragon * Harem Nest[dai2hokenshistu]: same.
-Vaginas Beginners RPG[H&Stock]:
After you get the base sometimes the girls in your group get naked.
-The Mucchi Muchi Series[Ota Guchi Field]: Not my kind of game, but I can mention it. The characters in these games participate in sexual activities, not limited to intercourse.
-Coscure[メントール]: You can leave them naked but they cover some parts.
-A Bitch JK In An RPG[Happy Life]: They cannot remove the "Armor" in the equipment but... is not really necessary.