What's new

RPG [Gaptax] 女騎士ラーシャ~淫靡なる肉棒の呪い~ / FEMALE KNIGHT RASIA ~The Lewd Curse of Penis~ (RJ224679)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reginald67

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Yeah I wish tags would be a bit more descriptive, I've come across a few games with scat and thought "M-maybe it's just one sce-oh, oh it's every single scene God dammit"
Scat is an instant no now unless the art looks astonishingly good.

But yeah, don't do futa if you're not going to commit to it in any way...
High hopes for Claire's Quests, it includes practically everything on a decent level.

minimum0

Reputation score
What am I supposed to do after doing everything in both starting cities and their dungeons?
The only place left on the map is the bridge thing, but I just get a game over if I go there.

nexen

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
What am I supposed to do after doing everything in both starting cities and their dungeons?
The only place left on the map is the bridge thing, but I just get a game over if I go there.
In 2 village in one house there was guy, talk with him and choose 2 answer, that will allowed you make H scenes in big house. When y done with that talk with him again and take 1 answer and y will able cross bridge (NOTE dont pick 1 answer, if guy have 3 choosing answers, that will make bug and y wont able cross bridge and wont able make H scenes in big house (happened when i first time talk with him and choosed 1 answer and stuck forever with game over on bridge and guy wont give you choosing answers))

AngleBoi7

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Seem nice. .

You might want to check out alons_factory. Their works have a high production value and clearly show a lot of effort went into them. I'm a big fan, although their stuff might more aptly be described as linear novels rather than games.

Never really tried to get into their games, not sure why.

Attachments

Last edited:

AoEidolon

Lurker
Reputation score
although I absolutely do not like futa on male, i agree it's retarded to give her a cock and have her HARDLY ever use it (no pun intended).
Yeah, the sheer number of games where a penis doesn't go into anything is annoying. What I like is futa impregnation, so that dick has to go into a pussy and shoot its load at some point. Hell, just fucking a girl is annoyingly uncommon in a lot of futa games. I was disappointed that there was such a limited amount of girls getting fucked.

AngleBoi7

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yeah, the sheer number of games where a penis doesn't go into anything is annoying. What I like is futa impregnation, so that dick has to go into a pussy and shoot its load at some point. Hell, just fucking a girl is annoyingly uncommon in a lot of futa games. I was disappointed that there was such a limited amount of girls getting fucked.
Some of them might have been originally meant to be yaoi.

auronaito

Reputation score
>futa impregnation

I see u are a man of culture as well

DankOneils

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
anyone got a dl link

EDIT: bought it. mostly solo with male on futanari stuff. theres like only 5-6 small scenes where she fucking someone. There's a cheat system built into the game with all scenes unlocked automatically.
How do i activate the cheat system to unlock all the scenes? Can't seem to find the key for it.

AngleBoi7

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
How do i activate the cheat system to unlock all the scenes? Can't seem to find the key for it.
In the recollection room, there should be another "circle" to the right of the gate-circle.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
OP does not meet standard. PM a mod with an update to, or when you have updated, the OP. Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.