What's new

ADV [Gear Stone Software] Nラブ-ネ取りネ取られ生きるのさ- / N Love ~Life is full of stealing and stolen~ (RJ215701)

OP
KHTA

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Guide updated to reflect 1.04.

@imeika
Save for 1.03 is incompatible since they made pathing changes thus I deleted it. With the new additions added to the game plus the guide, I won't be uploading a save for 1.04.
If 1.05 actually makes it available to get to the different routes naturally, I will consider making a save file for that.

1qwerty

Reputation score
Im having hard feelings about this game. On one hand its really good with the animations. But on the other hand the ntr is rather lacking.
Sure there is a good amount. But its shared between 5 characters and 3 villans. So there is very little buildup for it. 5 scenes if you include sprints for every villan with a girl. Thats way too little.
Not to mention.
You have a sister, but she doesnt invite anyone to home.
You have a childhood friend, but she doesnt distance herself from you and spends time with someone else.

Honestly, its like amor academy all over again. In that game the heroines have sex with anyone. And the same is here. Doesnt really feeling like a proper ntr game.
Still a good game. Just wish it had more substance

TuTTuru

Reputation score
this game is amazing. diamond in a rough. but needs more NTR scenes. not enough. :l and is there a way to look the scene after the MC finds Main heroine in the clinic at the end after he grabs the curtains and pulls it out the scene just becomes like a broken TV. is there a way to obtain the scene after that or is that the end?

VermillioN

Reputation score
This game is amazing and reading the comments from this post i feel like home, still have problems with text missing but i'm sure i'll figure out something. And thanks KHTA for keeping updating the post!

1qwerty

Reputation score
This game is amazing and reading the comments from this post i feel like home, still have problems with text missing but i'm sure i'll figure out something. And thanks KHTA for keeping updating the post!
Use locale Emulator. And set the game for japonese. It sould be fixed.
If not... Well tough luck. This patch came with several...bugs.

VermillioN

Reputation score
Use locale Emulator. And set the game for japonese. It sould be fixed.
If not... Well tough luck. This patch came with several...bugs.
I was already doing that and was not working.
I read the thread again and it seems that i needed to change the interface of the windows and... it works!
First time i face this problem tho

OP
KHTA

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Harem and NTR. Last two on the list.

MrMarroc

Reputation score
How does one unlock the NTR endings? Do you have to play through with that girl first, then enter NG+ and do it again?

*Edit* Think I got it. There is an invisible button in the menu the blue circle brings up. That brought me to (I think) day 8. Just have to play with the choices from then on.

Last edited:

Darkxluck

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So, I'm unable to play the game and luckily the first post does have a fix for it. Unfortunately, it's impossible to implement that fix since I'm running Windows 7 Home which, from what I can tell, can only change the System Locale. There any alternative for me or do I just give up?

OP
KHTA

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Windows 7 Home should be capable of it, you just have to download the additional language pack.

I'm running 7 Ultimate and I wasn't able to do anything except system locale until I downloaded the language pack also.

@MrMarroc
.....that button isn't suppose to be invisible.....something wrong with your game.....or your eyesight.....or both.

Darkxluck

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
From what I've seen, it's only available for Ultimate/Enterprise.

Guess I'm out of luck then. Thanks though.

OP
KHTA

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Hmm, your only other option is to manually find and install the files. But I don't have the slightest idea where you would get the files.
Microsoft may not offer it to non-enterprise or ultimate but there's not a single program one version can run that the other can't....it's just the matter of having access to the files necessary.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score
You could probably torrent a Windows ultimate iso and do stuff from there. But you didn't hear it from me

Shirafune9

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Harem and NTR. Last two on the list.
You mean from the cheat list yeah? I do the last one (which is NTR) and it just ends for me normally at the end of 9th day -_- Maybe it's choice related or something.. or i have to begin from day 1

OP
KHTA

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
After doing everything short of deleting and re-downloading the game....I can't for the life of me get Kano's third scene with the 1st year boy to properly play again nor can I find a way to unlock her 2nd scene with the old man. If that 2nd scene was a joke by the dev, the only laughing I'm doing is a psychotic one.

Also found another bug, a really strange one at that. If I hit title button from the recollection menu or on the map...I'll get the end of an event in the bathroom before the game kicks me back out to the recollection room....only now the only useable buttons are the title button and exit game button. The back button is gone and the background is grey...the moment I got rid of my save files....it no longer occur. so weird.

@Shirafune9
Did you go pass the infirmary scene?

DaiSai

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
After digging through the files, there's definitely Kano's 2nd scene doing it with the old man in the toilet... I can only assume that he forgot Kano doesn't appear on day9 with the old man so we can't trigger it. Or we missed something that trigger Kano's 1st scene with old man before day 5...?

And yeah I'm having a problem with Kano's 3rd scene with 1st year boy... I'm getting blue sfx text flashing on that scene;.;

OP
KHTA

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
You....didn't really even have to go that far to find that out. Just go to recollection and you'll see the blank spot.
I don't think we're missing a trigger, the game seems to not trigger an h scene until the guys have successfully played with the side girls 4 times. With Ai being the exception to this for whatever reason. For Kano and Izumi; you, the 2nd year and teacher only get a scene that 4th time (5th time for Izumi since you can't build the stat when you can first grope her). So yeah, it just comes down to Kano not having enough events with the teacher. Best way to fix that is to cut out Ai from the day 6 event, make it Izumi and Kano instead and have the player choose who the H scene is done with.