What's new

RPG [DW Soft] Gears Freak (RJ156965)

DaBouncer

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Gears Freak

correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't penetration optional after the VR Orc boss scene? sometime after that, you have the option of completely customizing your character situation portrait via the HUGE key item list. It ranges from degree of torn clothing, emotions, arm positions, leg positions, chains, ropes, tentacles, slimes, intercourse positions, semen on ____, and many other things of the sort.

Really, finding in game scenes isn't super special awesome cuz you can already make plenty yourself. You can bring these scenes into town if your shame is low enough. I for one have her kneeling on the ground with her legs spread open taking it up there as shes lifting her skirt smiling. The best part is that if you have something penetrating her and press "jump", she rides it, even in public! (1st screenshot).

Just beware, you cannot advance some story flags if she looks lewd. This only includes exposure. If you have something naughty down there, you can still progress if you cover it up (scandalous!). Funny thing though, i have her bra and panties colored transparent thanks to the store keeper on the left in front of the inn. So technically, shes wearing clothes according to herself and the NPCs but i can still see everything. :p (2nd and 3rd screenshot)
All that stuff is only supposed to be unlocked once you complete the game and find the options to do this in dungeon chests. There's a kind of "cheat" the dev has where you can pick up in either the lab or the VR room 3 things that pretty much unlock everything.

zendreon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

so I just finished the main story line and looked at the percentage of cgs. I was like, "oh, the only one I'm missing is the mechant at 0%". so everything in the game has been pretty rapey but never really dark. when I got to the kidnapping scene I was like, "uhhhh.... nope."

the reduced movement speed because of the chain, the removal of all my hard earned gear, staying multiple nights to get more cg, doing espeonage to get past the plant guards, all of it felt a bit too squeamish for me. did anyone feel the same way? I still haven't finished it btw...

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score

so I just finished the main story line and looked at the percentage of cgs. I was like, "oh, the only one I'm missing is the mechant at 0%". so everything in the game has been pretty rapey but never really dark. when I got to the kidnapping scene I was like, "uhhhh.... nope."

the reduced movement speed because of the chain, the removal of all my hard earned gear, staying multiple nights to get more cg, doing espeonage to get past the plant guards, all of it felt a bit too squeamish for me. did anyone feel the same way? I still haven't finished it btw...
id probably know your pain if i ever got past the thunder(?) bird, cause i feel like the game glitched out on me with that boss fight.

DaBouncer

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I don't think you have the right thread.

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

The game is very laggy for everyone, and you can only fix that via the options menu. As for status effects, it's not as bad as you think it is, and yeah the controls are very complex and convoluted, but once you get used to them they are manageable. The way the controls are set up, it'd probably be better to play this with a controller. It used to be worse with not knowing where you were going, as there never used to be any markers that helped say "hey go here to proceed".

As for the h scenes, that can be a bit problematic. You see, the VR guy has multiple scenes that're only unlocked as you defeat bosses, and the stuff you see in combat are more or less groping, no penetration from them until after you completed the game. Also, there are a few scenes you can get in the town area to the right of the market by destroying your clothes (there are plants all around this area that destroy certain parts if you walk over them), try finding all those plants and then talking to the people in that area (including the guy who's taking care of business, and he has a hidden scene. Hint: try talking to him from different areas). Most of the h scenes are after you complete the game, so don't bother experimenting with the new monsters you see, just speed run through ASAP, I don't think there're any missables.
Ah, okay. Good to know. And yeah, I plugged in my DS4 controller, and would highly recommend doing the same (or with a different controller) for anyone else wanting to play the game. Used Joy2Key to map the buttons to the keyboard, since I couldn't get it to work natively.

All that stuff is only supposed to be unlocked once you complete the game and find the options to do this in dungeon chests. There's a kind of "cheat" the dev has where you can pick up in either the lab or the VR room 3 things that pretty much unlock everything.
I was just wondering about what you said, since I had penetration stuff happen constantly by the damn rats in the second VR dungeon... guess I picked up the cheat without knowing about it.

DaBouncer

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I was just wondering about what you said, since I had penetration stuff happen constantly by the damn rats in the second VR dungeon... guess I picked up the cheat without knowing about it.
I've played every update of this game since it came out and those cheat items are obviously cheat items if you played before 2.0.0, where they don't exist.

Edit: Unless they changed mobs, and they can now penetrate before end game... I haven't actually replayed 3.0.0 yet.

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Yeah, I played it for the first time now when 3.0.0 released, even though I've had 2.0.0 on my harddrive for quite some time, and since I can't read moonspeak I had no clue what I was picking up. My thinking process for going through RPG Maker games in Japanese is to always go for shiny spots and markers. This time it turned out to be a cheat, so I'll probably go back and delete that save and try to go through it "the intended way".

zendreon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I don't think you have the right thread.
well... I guess I'm the only one disturbed at the merchant's actions then. I'm still missing a bit of cg from the masturbating guy behind the building. iirc, he hasn't penetrated her at all yet. any idea how to get it?

DaBouncer

Demon Girl
Reputation score

well... I guess I'm the only one disturbed at the merchant's actions then. I'm still missing a bit of cg from the masturbating guy behind the building. iirc, he hasn't penetrated her at all yet. any idea how to get it?
I'm honestly not even sure about any kidnapping event... But the other guy all depends on which direction you talk to him from. Try talking to him whilst naked? I forget the exact thing required for him.

zendreon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm honestly not even sure about any kidnapping event... But the other guy all depends on which direction you talk to him from. Try talking to him whilst naked? I forget the exact thing required for him.
the merchant at the bottom of the volcano is activated by talking to him 3-4 times in a row while tied up by the rope from the run away plant. As for the masturbating guy, I've done naked and multiple directions. I think she needs to be tied up to get the rest of the cgs.

btw, the cg percentage viewer from post game might be new to 3.0. it also lets you rewatch those events too. I've never finished this game on a previous version so I wouldn't know.

zendreon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

is there any reward to 100% the egg inventory? As far as i know, the eggs don't do anything and there are 25 mobs in the game to get impregnated by. Some mobs can't even scratch you post game (even when no gear is equipped) so how do you even return to get those?

DaBouncer

Demon Girl
Reputation score

the merchant at the bottom of the volcano is activated by talking to him 3-4 times in a row while tied up by the rope from the run away plant. As for the masturbating guy, I've done naked and multiple directions. I think she needs to be tied up to get the rest of the cgs.
Being tied up is irrelevant for the masturbation guy. That much I'm certain of.

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score

is there any reward to 100% the egg inventory? As far as i know, the eggs don't do anything and there are 25 mobs in the game to get impregnated by. Some mobs can't even scratch you post game (even when no gear is equipped) so how do you even return to get those?
have you tried switching from RPG style gameplay to action styled gameplay? cause wow does that hurt alot.

zendreon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

For those peeps who've been wanting a save file. Here's mine for ver 3.00.

The main story is already finished. In the CG room with nearly all of the events unlocked. Only one with the VR guy shes standing in front of is missing. I have no idea how to get it so feel free to find out.

My gear is kinda decent:
Gold Rank Sword with an Enhanced Stun Orb (2% for stun, yet it happens pretty often. LAWL)
Purple Rank Shield with two Defense Orbs (4% total increased DEF)
Purple Rank Helm with two HP Regain Orbs (1% recovery each second, each orb)
Purple Rank Armor with two Enhanced Paralysis Resistance Orbs (40% resist against purple lightning ailment)
Double Star Accessory (5% Evasion and Critical, 4% HP and TP Regain)

My Commands:
Z is a dash and return slash (2 hits, hitbox is 3 squares in front)
X is a spinning slash (1 hit, hitbox is all adjacent squares)
Shift is Jump

Q+Shift is Lvl 1 Item Drop Buff
Q+A is Lvl 2 Item Drop Buff
Q+X is HP Pot (500 HP)
Q+Z technically does nothing but must stay there in order to use multiple item shortcuts for some reason. It's supposed to scroll through items and should be used with the "Use Item" command but i can't be bothered to scroll through and select items in the midst of battle. This would be set to Antidote otherwise.

W+X is Open Menu
W+Shift is clothing repair Menu

Post game dungeon has not been touched at all, crafting shop completion percentage is super low, the egg list is 8%, and the cheat for all appearance changing items was used.

Clothing colors are currently Black Dress w/Red Trim, Red Tabard w/ Gold Trim, see through Black Bikini, near transparent Panties and Bra, Red Bands, and solid Red Stockings. Shes also Blonde.

Save is located in Slot 7. Have Fun!

Attachments

zendreon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

And where is the dress menu?
Press W+X to open the menu. in there, press W to open up the dressing menu. Q and W switches through category tabs, the mouse clicks on the changes you want. to save the in game apperance, go back to the first tab and click the bottom right top option. to save apperance as a favorite for the favorite menu (for rewatching), go to the first tab and press the bottom right bottom option.

sometimes, when changing her apperance, the menu will swipe away on its own to preview her apperance. this can be caused by the slightest mouse movement while clicking. to go back to the dress menu, just press W again. after you save the apperance you want, exit by either right clicking or pressing X, 0, or Esc.

Last edited:

DaBouncer

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So just a heads up, I've decided to have my first shot at translating a game, ever. Bit daunting considering I've heard nothing but "oh god this is so complex" from past translation efforts for this game, but I'll try my best (which can only be machine translated grades of "best").

Since the game is quite slow for others, I'll try to translate the options menu first so people aren't stuck on low frame rates. If I manage to do that I'll create a new thread for the new 3.0.0 incomplete partial.

No promises though, since I've virtually no idea what I'm doing.

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score

So just a heads up, I've decided to have my first shot at translating a game, ever. Bit daunting considering I've heard nothing but "oh god this is so complex" from past translation efforts for this game, but I'll try my best (which can only be machine translated grades of "best").

Since the game is quite slow for others, I'll try to translate the options menu first so people aren't stuck on low frame rates. If I manage to do that I'll create a new thread for the new 3.0.0 incomplete partial.

best of luck regardless. i hope you have success.

grolik

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi,

Here is my previous translation for 2.0 updated for 3.0. Mostly just menus and some items/effects. Tested only up to the mountain. If anybody is interested in improving it, feel free.

mega.nz/#!mslSEIyS!wnEvCZM55cCqDAfltAue7LFuq7XYEkROH_Sf8pGNEYw

Grolik

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Press W+X to open the menu. in there, press W to open up the dressing menu. Q and W switches through category tabs, the mouse clicks on the changes you want. to save the in game apperance, go back to the first tab and click the bottom right top option. to save apperance as a favorite for the favorite menu (for rewatching), go to the first tab and press the bottom right bottom option.

sometimes, when changing her apperance, the menu will swipe away on its own to preview her apperance. this can be caused by the slightest mouse movement while clicking. to go back to the dress menu, just press W again. after you save the apperance you want, exit by either right clicking or pressing X, 0, or Esc.
work not XD

Das Kleidungs menü speichert da gar nichts XD
Man kann da auch irgend wie nichts bestimmen XD

Last edited: