What's new

RPG [DW Soft] Gears Freak (RJ156965)

f4s1k1n

Demon Girl
Reputation score
How do you get into the volcano? I already got the swimsuit from beating the boss before the volcano but I still can't enter.
Just use the dash skill to go to volcano, it's what i do when that happens (dash > prompt that can't enter > dash again)

Demokaze

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
How do you get into the volcano? I already got the swimsuit from beating the boss before the volcano but I still can't enter.
If you use the translation there is a bug caused preventing you from moving forward.

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
If you use the translation there is a bug caused preventing you from moving forward.
I got through it by playing around with her outfits. Try taking everything off and then putting the swimsuit back on and so forth. Unfortunately, I do not know exactly how to fix, only that it is possible, at least it was for me. Might have to do with the fact that you turned on the "cheats" that unlocks everything, as that could possible mess with her outfit coding since that allows you to wear whatever you want.

Anonposter

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Everytime I die I get teleported back to the green haired merchant's room. How do I prevent this? I want to get the MC raped without resorting to the free cheats offered by the Merchant.

DaBouncer

Demon Girl
Reputation score
You need to complete the game before you get any penetration scenes, if memory serves me right.

Anonposter

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
LAME! But fine, time to dig for that save posted somewhere ITT, I can use that save to make a NewGame+ right?

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
and to keep on the topic of this game not just for a necro, this game has updated since febuary 28th, im honestly shocked this old game is still updating itself. tho the update seems to be for being compatable on different operating systems while fixing gamepad controls.

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I just wished this guy made a new game, cuz this game was so fap worthy. I would love to see him take the basic H-content of this game to make a new one.

Cortharn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
No kidding. His art is very high quality. Frankly, I'd like to know about games similar to this one too, but I have a feeling I have played them all by now.

nanaya1234

Lurker
Reputation score
Since there's no full save. How hard is this game to play without knowledge of japanese? Played an earlier version way back and I remember liking it but I can't remember how accessible it is.

DaBouncer

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I played it with no translation the first time, the important stuff is already translated and mentioned in this thread, biggest issue was with it's options menu if the script heavy game was slowed on your PC.

The game is friendly in the fact that it tells you visually who you need to talk to.

phantasmx

Lurker
Reputation score
I have now started playing the 3.10 version again and updated the partial. It's not well tested yet, but probably better than using the old one with a new game.

Lin to the translated data files:: mega.nz/#!exVTVIaB!REJlBrymncPm0cOAZu032Zs9qN7yDBK_R1s6_0s5Fzs
Can you please reupload the translation?

Akatsuki_kaze

Lurker
Reputation score
!

it seems like they have add new h stuff in 3.5 and now are rebuilding fighting

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score
This game seems phenominal but laggy, buggy, and impossible to play without a UI translation which are all dead :/

DaBouncer

Demon Girl
Reputation score
The settings page is ridden with resource hogging scripts, the game is very script heavy and that's why the game is laggy. Most of the past translation patches never even translated the settings screen, so it was either translate it all yourself, or brute force it via trial and error to find out what each setting did.

As for buggy, the worst bug, and afaik only big I can recall was a late game bug that prevented story progression.

Cortharn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
There was a translation around at one point that told you what the settings were. Unfortunately, pretty much all the links are dead and I have not seen the translator around in a while.