What's new

[Vosmug] Ghost Hunter Vena

Status
Not open for further replies.

156_163_146_167

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Ok, I've misread this guy but I'm tired of bullshit for today. I've already explained earlier that is all he needs really but no one uses brain in here I guess. In this thread, someone has already uploaded saves with GHVdatak inside. Is it down or someone was just lazy?
I don't see how it is "bullshit". He was simply pointing out that you need more to play the game. Which is correct. Thus your hint of "download the game from vosmug site and find saves somewhere on this thread (that's all you need) " does not hold true.
I've now scanned this thread back to page 9, which is when the game came out, and none of the downloads that I came across included the unlock file as you just claimed. Perhaps I missed one, but only the link to the F95zone forums contained a download for that.

Buziol

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I don't see how it is "bullshit". He was simply pointing out that you need more to play the game. Which is correct. Thus your hint of "download the game from vosmug site and find saves somewhere on this thread (that's all you need) " does not hold true.
I've now scanned this thread back to page 9, which is when the game came out, and none of the downloads that I came across included the unlock file as you just claimed. Perhaps I missed one, but only the link to the F95zone forums contained a download for that.
For the first time I feel stupid for not checking the thread again. Ok, the things I've said are not up to date anymore. I don't know why but it seems one of the guys pulled off the archive that contained the file you need. Why I think that? That's because I've got that file from this thread, not f95.

Status
Not open for further replies.