What's new

[Vosmug] Ghost Hunter Vena

Status
Not open for further replies.

bradoo

Reputation score
I'm still stuck after leaving the friends in the safe room. Where am I supposed to go next?

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm still stuck after leaving the friends in the safe room. Where am I supposed to go next?
you should exit the door on the right, continue right, and youll reach a hallway with hands coming out of it. eventually youll see a ghost acting as a door, cutscene happens, youre told these doors can be opened by defeating ghosts, do it, proceed.

Buziol

Demon Girl
Reputation score
If I'm remembering right (and not confusing it with the mansion maid flashback scene thing, so big if), you have to go all the way up, up from the first safe room, then go left, should be an ecchi foot ghost there; going right would take you to the stone and portal.

Hope that's the place anyway, map needs some place markers @_@
That's not it. You can go the way you've mentioned later, near the end of the game. The event I've mentioned was during the early-middle part of the game. I've just checked everywhere and it seems that one of the "hanging tentacles" is missing now. The only one left is the one that's east of the frog (the one that doesn't have the ghost I've mentioned). Maybe I'm wrong but this enemy is definitely in the game and I want to repeat that part to see the differences.

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
That's not it. You can go the way you've mentioned later, near the end of the game. The event I've mentioned was during the early-middle part of the game. I've just checked everywhere and it seems that one of the "hanging tentacles" is missing now. The only one left is the one that's east of the frog (the one that doesn't have the ghost I've mentioned). Maybe I'm wrong but this enemy is definitely in the game and I want to repeat that part to see the differences.
I think the problem may be that you are not quite there yet story progression-wise, maybe? IIRC -quite a sizeable 'if', though-, that ghost you are looking for follows you through that white...erm...ectoplasm-filled tunnel from the right to the left, when you are looking for Hand after you have lost it/was taken from you at a time. I think... At any rate, I believe it was (quite) a bit beyond the early-middle part of the game. (so maybe the save isn't actually right before that scene?)

This game is really quite straightforward and linear in all actuality, shouldn't be really possible to get stuck. Hope that helps! xD Basically just go in whichever way you weren't able to go before/haven't been yet, and the game progresses. Only time I thought maybe I'm stuck, was with the child ghost with the skull for the head - thought for quite a while they were invincible and I needed to head another way, but actually it was the skull you had to place on a pedestal in a nearby room to progress. They weren't invincible, just had to be stunned at the right time...
But I don't think this is the part where you are at right now. So, yeah... Just keep at it! :)

Buziol

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I think the problem may be that you are not quite there yet story progression-wise, maybe? IIRC -quite a sizeable 'if', though-, that ghost you are looking for follows you through that white...erm...ectoplasm-filled tunnel from the right to the left, when you are looking for Hand after you have lost it/was taken from you at a time. I think... At any rate, I believe it was (quite) a bit beyond the early-middle part of the game. (so maybe the save isn't actually right before that scene?)
That's the guy I'm talking about. Ok, so your hint is that it might be after I've lost my hand companion. It's still early-mid game for sure. It was somewhere around first 30min of rushed gameplay.

Nvmph

Reputation score
If you have the new version 1.06 you can skip to this event through savepoint 24/30 Waking up... with the new Area Skip function.
Just walk left and then follow the little ghost to the hanging tentacle.
I think its a pretty late part of the story after the flashback and after the 2 henchmen are dead.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I'm stumped. I can't figure out how to reach the !! in this picture. Could someone help me please?

I've been stuck at this part for awhile now.

lhurgoyfguy

Demon Girl
Reputation score
you have to go from the base level to the underground level,then back up through the right side of the base level into the upper level.

Buziol

Demon Girl
Reputation score
If you have the new version 1.06 you can skip to this event through savepoint 24/30 Waking up... with the new Area Skip function.
Just walk left and then follow the little ghost to the hanging tentacle.
I think its a pretty late part of the story after the flashback and after the 2 henchmen are dead.
Bless you, kind Sir!

dergrubben

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Didn't find anything related to this looking through the thread (but it's long, so I may have missed it) but...
When I load up the demo, everything works fine, which naturally resulted in me purchasing the game. When I load up either v1.05 or v1.06 (didn't d/l until just today, so don't have any of the prior versions), something like half of Vena's sprites, as well as pretty much all of the item, enemy, and sex sprites, are apparently missing, being replaced by big colored boxes. Anyone come across anything similar and have any idea how to fix this? As it stands, this makes the game unplayable (or at least unenjoyable, what with the lack of being able to see the sex).

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I just finished ghost hunter vena. It was pretty good. I wanted more hentai scenes with the blondie. I didn't think the story would be halfway decent, it turned out to be better than I thought.

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Didn't find anything related to this looking through the thread (but it's long, so I may have missed it) but...
When I load up the demo, everything works fine, which naturally resulted in me purchasing the game. When I load up either v1.05 or v1.06 (didn't d/l until just today, so don't have any of the prior versions), something like half of Vena's sprites, as well as pretty much all of the item, enemy, and sex sprites, are apparently missing, being replaced by big colored boxes. Anyone come across anything similar and have any idea how to fix this? As it stands, this makes the game unplayable (or at least unenjoyable, what with the lack of being able to see the sex).
Hm, havent heard of that one before. You might have the test 1.06 update, try downloading 1.05 from his site:

Might also be somehow the dl or installation was corrupted; possibly the demo data is messing with it (try deleting). Other than that, ditto...

dergrubben

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hm, havent heard of that one before. You might have the test 1.06 update, try downloading 1.05 from his site:

Might also be somehow the dl or installation was corrupted; possibly the demo data is messing with it (try deleting). Other than that, ditto...
I attempted with both the 1.05 and 1.06 versions. Redownloading was a good idea, but sadly was unable to resolve the issue. While I doubt the demo data would interfere (they use different folders), I gave deleting all the flash data a shot to let it reinitialize fresh, but had no better luck. It's probably yet another weird artifact of trying to run it on an old Mac via wine. Blargh.

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
For anyone that cares, the game is now up on the DLsite now. Well, the JP one, as of this moment.

Ryuukun

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Up on English DLsite too. But still no links to be found?

Buziol

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Up on English DLsite too. But still no links to be found?
One of those posts that make me a toxic fella. I don't know if you are retarded, lazy or I misundestood your post and you politely asked for something else. Game is floating around since first release(a month ago?), with the whole instruction on how to do it. Without standard dlsite mosaics at that! Don't limit yourself to this forum, check f95, 8chan's /hgg or svscomics, to name only a few.
HINTO: download the game from vosmug site and find saves somewhere on this thread (that's all you need). Don't forget to be ashamed of yourself for pirating stuff from one of the few honest hdevs we have left #patreonscammers

Last edited:

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score
This is true, ULMF is generally the last place to leak download links. I don't even know why this pointless site exists anymore.
...because it's not a pure pirating site, acts more like a hub for H-gamers? Why are you even here then.

Thought someone had posted a link somewhere here though, unless you wanted the dlsite one specifically.

Status
Not open for further replies.