What's new

[Vosmug] Ghost Hunter Vena

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reputation score
Without standard dlsite mosaics at that!
Are you saying there's a way to disable the mosaic?

I have the DLSite version. Anyway to decensor it?

EDIT: Never mind, found the patch on his website.

Last edited:

vengeanceage

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Apologies in advance if this was asked before but i searched the whole thread was no avail, so what exactly those red orbs are suppose to do?

vengeanceage

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
These orbs are breakable with the stun atk and give out lots of Exp orbs
now this is wired, I swaer i tried to atk them alot, yet they only broke after i read your reply XD this is crazy
anywayz thnx alot

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I just got to the part where you get captured (bu the humans) and i'm tied up over some pentagram thing, but I can't seem to struggle loose.
Strangly, it told me to mash up and right, instead of left and right, but doing it doesn't seem to do anything.
She's twitching, but I've been at this for a while and it doesn't look like she's gonna get free.

Oh, unrelated but the Down-Z attack does absolutely nothing.
Am I inputting it wrong or something?

Vicogmir

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
You must wait till ghost appear. It will set You free from this trap (it should appear from a right top corner of the screen just a while after You start struggling, then let him do his job)

Wiluite

Reputation score
I just got to the part where you get captured (bu the humans) and i'm tied up over some pentagram thing, but I can't seem to struggle loose.
Strangly, it told me to mash up and right, instead of left and right, but doing it doesn't seem to do anything.
She's twitching, but I've been at this for a while and it doesn't look like she's gonna get free.

Oh, unrelated but the Down-Z attack does absolutely nothing.
Am I inputting it wrong or something?
About the Down-Z atk, it's actually press and hold the Z button. Works only with full health bar

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score
You must wait till ghost appear. It will set You free from this trap (it should appear from a right top corner of the screen just a while after You start struggling, then let him do his job)
Had to quit and restart, he never spawned in my first attempt.

Pain in the ass too, since my last checkpoint was miles out of the way in completely the wrong direction

Vicogmir

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Had to quit and restart, he never spawned in my first attempt.

Pain in the ass too, since my last checkpoint was miles out of the way in completely the wrong direction
Glad that it worked in Your second attempt.

Lancelot

Demon Girl
Reputation score
save file please! I really dont want to play it again in my new PC. (spent more than a day to complete the story)
and why in the end they all nake!? I thought the short hair girl and the teacher win the bet!

Nvmph

Reputation score
This should be everything that is needed for the save.
For why they are naked:
At the end they begin to argue about the bet and the teacher declares they all lost and pursuades everyone to go naked to support the mc.

Attachments

Legrandxav

Lurker
Reputation score
At the end they begin to argue about the bet and the teacher declares they all lost and pursuades everyone to go naked to support the mc.
And there is a little mistake: At the end, Hand explain that without him attached to her, Vena will die. So she must keep it everytime. But you clearly see she's not wearing it while she naked at school.

Yeah, I know it's nitpicking at it's finest...

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
And there is a little mistake: At the end, Hand explain that without him attached to her, Vena will die. So she must keep it everytime. But you clearly see she's not wearing it while she naked at school.

Well, one could argue that Hand can turn invisible. Maybe it got more power at the end of the game.

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Well, I assumed it would mean if he's no longer spiritually linked to her or, maybe he just needs to be close to her so she keeps him in a bag.

Fumos

Reputation score
I could've sworn this game had audio when I last played it, but I'm not getting any now. Is it supposed to have audio or am I crazy?

Fumos

Reputation score
It has audio, yes.
Yeah, seems my PC has some sort of bug. It's only happening on Vosmug's games and Anthophobia but I'm not getting audio on em' and they freeze upon hitting quit.

Sonicken

Reputation score
download the game from vosmug site and find saves somewhere on this thread (that's all you need).
Hate to say this but when I did just that, it says to put in "GHVdatak" into the data folder....I didn't have that so I found one on like the first page on f95

Buziol

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Hate to say this but when I did just that, it says to put in "GHVdatak" into the data folder....I didn't have that so I found one on like the first page on f95
Mai good silly boya, try C:\Users\[yourname]\AppData\Local\Ghost_Final. That's your data folder. If it's still not working, you're doing something wrong.
EDIT: Nevermind, misread you. It's no longer valid.

Last edited:

156_163_146_167

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Mai good silly boya, try C:\Users\[yourname]\AppData\Local\Ghost_Final. That's your data folder. If it's still not working, you're doing something wrong.
He's saying that you need more than just the game downloaded from Vosmug's site and a save, which is what you said. And he's right. You need the data file, which unlocks the game. That is the thing you get when you purchase the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.