What's new

RPG Patreon Ci-En Active RPG Maker [Boko877] Girl Beats Hero

goodolrub

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
unlock the librarian(normal girl) fight
talk to Selunelia about girls getting stronger
tell Auphemia your dark thoughts
impressive,i don't have the option to talk to selunelia,only pleading.

gemstoner75

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
impressive,i don't have the option to talk to selunelia,only pleading.
To get the dialogue about the girls getting stronger you first have to fight and win against all the maids (or skip the fight) and the one against Millis (pink Girl in the castle to the right around the first floor)

goodolrub

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
To get the dialogue about the girls getting stronger you first have to fight and win against all the maids (or skip the fight) and the one against Millis (pink Girl in the castle to the right around the first floor)
i did all that,no dialogue with the witch.

Missing_ID

Lurker
Reputation score
Whoa, I don't know if I like where the plot is going here, yet I can't help but ask, what's going to happen next? (After the Selunelia fight, perhaps)

Reputation score
i did all that,no dialogue with the witch.
The dialogue with Selunelia is only in 0.24.
Download the new patch so Neko can give you game hints now.

1-Fight Shisen
2-Fight Eiruferu
3-Fight Millis
4-Fight 5 other characters
5-Talk to Auphemia and go through the Fytte event.
I think now Selunelia should talk to you.

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Fytte is the librarian/normal girl. I just condensed the first step to unlocking her fight since we went over those steps a few times already

Reputation score
0.25 was released as a small update.
It seems he's not releasing 0.23 for free yet because 0.25 is just a small update.

0.25 includes "Another" mode for Shisen. It's a different, and seemingly harder, version of the fight and it requires you to actually beat her properly. She has 2 new attacks which reuse the final drain animation and a modified animation from Mena.
The update also removes Alf's armor in Eiruferu's animations. So I'm guessing she's getting a similar update soon, maybe?

Whoa, I don't know if I like where the plot is going here, yet I can't help but ask, what's going to happen next? (After the Selunelia fight, perhaps)
Judging by the fact he's now running around wearing an armor he got from the big bad...
It probably won't be anything good.

Last edited:

2-tall

Demon Girl
Reputation score
What does the Another version of Shisen say after she beats Alf? What are the finishing blows from her new attacks like?

Reputation score
I think it's the exact same thing. However, she has a new line when she loses. The line confirms that she is studying humans, and it seems she's doing it in order to win. So that explains what she's been doing in her room.
I don't think she has any new finish animations, but the new attacks both have looping animations.

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
the only new attack animation I've seen is energy drain - grounded but I was told there was a another new animation

Reputation score
the only new attack animation I've seen is energy drain - grounded but I was told there was a another new animation
It's a new attack, but not a new animation. It's Energy Drain - Karma. If she uses it, she will follow it up with oboro-sange.

Reputation score
A small update has been released.
0.26 for patrons and 0.23 for everyone.
0.26 includes an event and dialogue for Sharifa and Nathifa, along with new animations for their magic attacks.
It also includes a new translation for Auphemia and Sefina.
0.23 includes Mena in the bandit hideout, if I remember correctly.

I didn't mention this before, but I've recently started translating for boko877.
I made the final translation for Lusy a few updates ago, and have now worked on all of the dialogue for Auphemia and Sefina for 0.26.
The translation for Sharifa and Nathifa was also provided by me.
I've never translated anything before so I don't know how well I did, but I hope I made things a little better.

BB_Fan

Reputation score
Nice! Awesome that you're doing some translating work for Boko. Keep us posted on further content!

2-tall

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Do you think that lot at the women's kingdom are going to start a war later on in the GBH story? It really seems like they might do that when they figure out that women are growing stronger without having to do any work.

BB_Fan

Reputation score
Help how do you even beat Auphemia? I'm struggling even when I'm at lvl 99.... I'm even using the guide in the files.

Reputation score
I doubt that she'll try to wage a war, since she's apparently not as crazy as I thought she was. At least, when it comes to women...
Besides, based on what can happen in 0.24, she doesn't even need to wage a war.
I'll probably keep most things about the translation to my twitter, since I assume most people don't care much about it.
As for Auphemia, I can provide you with the ultimate strategy that will never let you down...
Git gud.

Seriously though, you shouldn't lose at level 99. I beat her pretty easily at level 55, so there must be something wrong here.
Are you using the crystal gear?
Are you avoiding her counters? You'll probably lose if you don't. Check the battle log. It can help you figure out what to do.
Are you using protect? It can help if you use it on turn 1.
Are you using Heavy Slash? Use it whenever you can.
Don't use Omni-Boost. It's bad in this fight.
Use items if you need to. Magic water is very useful.
Other than that, just make sure you don't fail any of the button prompts. Some of them will drag the fight out.
Should be easy to beat her if you keep all this in mind.

Missing_ID

Lurker
Reputation score
Hmm, am I missing something, or you can't fight Leticia's hard mode normally anymore? Is there a new requirement to unlock that?