What's new

RPG Patreon Ci-En Active RPG Maker [Boko877] Girl Beats Hero

Missing_ID

Lurker
Reputation score
I'm a little surprised Alf doesn't seem to resent her in the slightest over this.
Cause she can still give him a good facesitting, and honestly, Millis is by far the cutest girl in the game for me. :giggle:

Speaking of Millis, does she still have an attack pattern? I don't seem to notice a pattern to her Hip Attack other then she seems to always do it in the first turn.

Reputation score
She does have a pattern, it's just more complicated now. There's an "enemy tips" file you can look at for the specifics. I can tell you that the flow of her attacks is:
Hip attack > attack A or B > attack C or D > Loop.
She'll give you a hard time if you don't get the pattern down.

IND3X

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
What else boko hasn't done in GBH? Two things I can think of are buttjob like his mixed fight hip attack and laying nut punch.

Giratena

Translator Succubus
Reputation score
Is there an order I should be challenging people? I just downloaded the latest public version and it appears most of the enemy's have already been beaten (eg, the mansion girl and the witch seem to already know me and give requests; I can't fight them)

Kaa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Is there an order I should be challenging people? I just downloaded the latest public version and it appears most of the enemy's have already been beaten (eg, the mansion girl and the witch seem to already know me and give requests; I can't fight them)
Not really, you have the tools to freely control your level so just go fight whoever you like. It's not like they give a lot of exp so there's no real rpg progression here(and some girls can even drain level)

As for the girls being beaten, its because this is a sequel(more like a remake? I am not sure). I don't know why boko discontinued the first gbh, but right now he is re-implementing characters from the first game, and their fights.

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
its because this is a sequel(more like a remake? I am not sure). I don't know why boko discontinued the first gbh, but right now he is re-implementing characters from the first game, and their fights.
it's a continuation of the previous one hence why it's called cp2(chapter2)

OP
BluFalcon

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
When Boko first started updating these fights, I figured he'd just do one or two; but hhe seems to just be doing all of them, and now we're on the maids who are some of my favorite enemies along with the Witch. Overall it's a good time to be alive. However, I would like to see some of those he made images for a while ago. At least the thief. I'm not sure if the other two would fit in GBH's setting, but if they're included I wouldn't complain anyways.

Reputation score
Yeah, Auphemia's mansion is easily my favourite area.

However, I would like to see some of those he made images for a while ago.
I remember him saying he may eventually do something with the thief and the blue haired martial artist. He didn't mention any specifics, though. The blond one, however, seems to be off the table.
I'm guessing the thief will make it first. She'll probably steal something and Alf will end up getting blamed over it. Or she'll just loot his chest.

OP
BluFalcon

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Yeah, Auphemia's mansion is easily my favourite area.

I remember him saying he may eventually do something with the thief and the blue haired martial artist. He didn't mention any specifics, though. The blond one, however, seems to be off the table.
I'm guessing the thief will make it first. She'll probably steal something and Alf will end up getting blamed over it. Or she'll just loot his chest.
Yeah I figured that chest showing up in the Inn was added for a reason.

Kaa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
looks like 020 is out for patrons and 018 for public. What's new?

OP
BluFalcon

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Patreon version features new battles with a couple of the maids.

New public version is a new battle with the Jailer downstairs. Also the cat in the inn.

Reputation score
020 includes the fight with Loretta and Camil, and both are stronger now.

Camil is pretty similar to what she used to be, she just has more attacks and a knockdown gauge now. She also hits harder, both in numbers and in the animations. Her breast pressure move, strangely, instantly knocks you down when you block. Seems to make things rely more on guesswork. Not sure if unintentional or there's a trick I don't know. She also has Lusy's tit hammer now, so I'm guessing Lusy will be getting a new move to replace it.

Loretta on the other hand changed a lot. Now she's a speedy character who tends to act before Alf does, unlike most of the other characters. She also lost her breast smother, probably due to the fact it doesn't fit her character now. I'm guessing Lusy or Sejna will end up taking it instead. The trick to her fight is pretty hard to figure out, so I'd bet most people will have a hard time with her.
Another minor thing added in 020 is facial expressions during conversation, which is nice. Camil looks surprisingly cute when she smiles.
I think that's all there is to this update.

Small quastion: how many characters in this game actually insult Alf's penis? And is Camil one of them?

Edit: He also updated the character page for the maids on the homepage. It mentions more about them now. Hard to tell what everything mens, though. I did, however, notice that there's a part that straight up says that Lucy, not Camil, is the best fighter out of the maids.

Last edited:

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
What'S new in the public 0.18 version? I do not see anyone talking about it when it came out for Patreons.

Reputation score
Patreon version features new battles with a couple of the maids.

New public version is a new battle with the Jailer downstairs. Also the cat in the inn.
Edit:
Good lord, Camil is strong. Once I figured out Loretta's gimmick she was no problem, but Camil is a different story. Tit pressure is probably what makes her so hard, since she can instantly knock me down if I guard. And her damage output is high too, so I keep wasting mp on heals every few turns. Does anyone know a strategy to reliably beat her at level 55? I just use heavy slash + heal plus + guard when neccesary since protect and power boost don't seem useful, but I seem to lose more often than I win.

Last edited:

afhc2x17

Lurker
Reputation score
So, there's no ryona here after all these updates? I mean, even after these updates there's no means to beat the girl in any scenario?

OP
BluFalcon

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
So, there's no ryona here after all these updates? I mean, even after these updates there's no means to beat the girl in any scenario?
why would there be? that's a completely separate genre

Reputation score
Yeah, you're barking up the wrong tree if you're hoping for ryona. The developer doesn't seem to care for it, and the protagonist in gbh isn't the kind of person who would abuse a woman. You should probably look somewhere else if ryona is what you want.