What's new

RPG Patreon Ci-En Active RPG Maker [Boko877] Girl Beats Hero

OP
BluFalcon

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Pretty excited for the update, even if it's a minor one. Also because the past month has been pretty dry of updates in basically anything I follow. I want a game to play!

Missing_ID

Lurker
Reputation score
Oh finally, I was wondering why it took a while for the next update :)

Hope I don't rub anyone the wrong way, but I thought Boko only works on GBH at the second half of a month? Did he put UFG2 on ice and focuses on GBH now?

OP
BluFalcon

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Oh finally, I was wondering why it took a while for the next update :)

Hope I don't rub anyone the wrong way, but I thought Boko only works on GBH at the second half of a month? Did he put UFG2 on ice and focuses on GBH now?
He's having game engine problems or something with UFG so he's exploring other options. He's also got a minor surgery coming up that he's preparing for. Nothing serious but still requires preparation.

Reputation score
From what I understand, the problem is a memory leak that causes ram usage to rise unusually quickly and eventually crash the game. And this problem is a core issue with rpg maker mv, so avoiding it seems difficult. According to him, he can force a garbage collection to mitigate this issue, but it leads to the game feeling slow or choppy so like blufalcon said he's considering what to do (using a different engine is an option). I think this is an apt description of the issue.

Reputation score
Version 0.2.2 is out on patreon.
0.2.0 is also free now.
Edit:
Oh boi what a plot dump. This isn't what I predicted, but it explains a lot of things.
More importantly, Fytte(ordinary girl) now replaces old Lusy in terms of personality, except she has a ballbusting fetish so I guess people who are into that will like her. I assume some people will like Alf having a fangirl again. To be honest, I had a feeling he would do something like this. I just hope he didn't feel like he had to do it. What a strange resolution to a mistranslation. Not sure how I feel about it.
As for the multi battle, it's more animated than I thought. The only attacks without animations are the spells and the kisses(picture). The dance, regular attack, and the...finishing move are all animated. Pleading to them seems buggy though.

Last edited:
OP
BluFalcon

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Pretty decent update. A lot of quality of life added into the game with the "Skip Battle" option and letting yourself specify exactly what level you want to be. Some story for those who wanted story, and TWO fights to play, although one is basically just all the motions from the video he released prior to this game update. According to what is read in the plot dump, we can assume that the next update might feature an updated Witch battle.

Reputation score
...we can assume that the next update might feature an updated Witch battle.
Not quite yet. A while ago I think he said he wanted to do Auphemia and Seluneria in the next update [the upcoming one], but he referred to it as impossible. And so we are getting the thief first. Unless there were changes I'm unaware of.

Last edited:

2-tall

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Lusy will you be putting the Red-haired maid and Loretta fights on your Youtube channel now?

edit 1: I hope we get the thief, Seluneria and then Auphemia in that order. The Theif is going to be using poisons right? Will she also use a something that paralyzes the hero?

Reputation score
Camil? Soon. Loretta? No. She rubs her titties all over his crotch so Youtube won't like that. I'll probably upload both of their plead animations to twitter though.
As for the next updates, it'll probably be thief>Auphemia>Seluneria. It seems to be the logical order since Auphemia was made 1st but I could be wrong.
As for the thief, I don't know for sure. Most of what I said was conjecture. However, he tested sleep and poison in the new update. That's why I expect poison or sleep, but probably poison.

2-tall

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I'll be trying to avoid Fytte because of the ballbusting thing but what are her interactions with the hero(lol) like aside from that?

Edit 1: I had the noble Lady and the Queen mixed up there.

Last edited:
Reputation score
This update was quite the plot dump so I don't quite remember well. She basically has Lusy's old personality where she's an Alf fangirl minus the part where she calls him a faker if she beats him, Auphemia decieves her into thinking Alf choose her as his prodige and that is why they fought to train and gauge her potential (the real reason is so Auphemia shows him how much even an average girls' power is rising). Fytte says she wants to fight so she can become stronger, and she seems to enjoy fighting, but it's pretty obvious she wants to stomp Alf's balls because she developed a fetish.
I'm guessing this means turning Lusy into a ballbusting fetish character was what TOZO was going to do as time went on. He still seems to be doing it a little since he seems to add a few random lines where she focuses on how small Alf's penis is and how she wanted to crush it into paste.

2-tall

Demon Girl
Reputation score
What can you tell me about those dancers? How are they towards the hero(lol)?

Reputation score
They're just a battle test right now, so they don't have any dialogue yet. However, their pose and animations give me a general idea of what to expect.
Sharifa, dark skin and white hair, seems to be the serious one who shows fewer emotions and probably doesn't care much for our hero.
Nathifa, on the other hand, seems to be flirty and gentle. During their ultimate attack she has a smile on her face as she rubs her waist against Alf's and breasts against Sharifa's. She's a lewd lady.

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
also note that the camera angle of their ultimate attack is decided by which one initiates the attack

2-tall

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Astride can count for the BDSM fetish. Those who have an idea about that stuff would find her to be lewd. She also leaves no doubt in the mind that she takes "pleasure" in putting the hurt up on the Hero(lol). I saw you tweet on twitter Lusy is best and honestly I wouldn't have realized that one until I got in trouble for it either.

Last edited:
Reputation score
"People could find it to be lewd" sounds like a terrible reason. The longer I live the more I see fetishes that still manage to surprise me, so I don't think "someone somewhere could find it inappropriate" is a good way to do things. But not much can be done about it if that's how YouTube does things.
As for the bdsm thing, aren't there a ton of characters in video games and other media who clearly take pleasure in hurting others and clearly appeal to this fetish? It's a little strange to me how this is bad because it's from a hentai game while those other examples are fine. Again, if they nuked my channel because of the maids video I would understand, but they seemed to show no mercy whatsoever over so little.
More importantly, if they're this strict then I fear they would terminate boko's channel if he tried to make a simple update. If Astride isn't OK then he'll get into trouble for including literally anything in the video...

Missing_ID

Lurker
Reputation score
Oh dayuuum, she injects poison through her mouth by kissing. I'm not sure if I can wait for her patiently o_O

OP
BluFalcon

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
yay finally. I remember the tweet he posted her in was like... way back in March I think? Perhaps after his procedure, he might sneak in the Shrine Maiden character too.