What's new

RPG Patreon Ci-En Active RPG Maker [Boko877] Girl Beats Hero

2-tall

Demon Girl
Reputation score
What is dialogue of the thief like? Does she have an attack that "Finishes" the hero off? If so what does she say when that happens?

Reputation score
Can't say much about her dialogue, but she doesn't seem to be flirty or lewd if that's what you're wondering about.
And since you have it in quotation marks, I'm guessing you're referring to the lewd kind of finishing. Then the answer is no, she doesn't. She has a little unanimated post fight scene where she tries to tempt Alf by offering to do something nice for him if he turns a blind eye to her looting, but she just sucker punches him in the end if he agrees. The kiss isn't that lewd, so no finishing here either. And no unique dialogue when you lose to any of her attacks, unfortunately.

Missing_ID

Lurker
Reputation score
...Wow, Mena is so cute, and I really like a bratty, cunning, 'annoying for the hero' kind of girl thief :D

Her battle kinda confuses me, though. I know she has two counter poses, one counters attacks, and one counters healing/guarding/buffing, and it's reversed if Smoke Ball is active. But does her attack increase if you're 'deadly poisoned'? She can deal either no damage to 500 damage per attack. And can you detox deadly poison?

And does the smoke apply when she's 'crying'? I think you must not recover when she's crying if there's no smoke, but you can do so in smoke?

Edit: Okay, you can't detox deadly poison

Last edited:

caterkiller

Lurker
Reputation score
she is really easy to beat a bit of a very small update but It's understandable y it was hope he starts to feel better

Reputation score
She's not that hard, but the fight is just too scripted for my taste.
It's like fighting Millis, except with the poison bar and more counters to limit my actions on top. It feels like I don't have much freedom to do things, so the fight can feel really repetitive. Especially since the first three turns are always the same. I didn't pay much attention to the rest of the fight so I don't know if all her actions are like that too.
And the poison seems pretty inconsistant. Sometimes it poisons a little, other times the same move does a decent amount. After she was done crying she threw a knife at me and it increased the bar to about 50%. Pretty strange. Must be a bit buggy.
It seems the more poisoned you are, the more damage you take from her hits. Naturally, deadly poison = lots of damage.
Deadly poison cannot be removed with detox (I think she even comments on that). If you're inflicted with it and she's not dying in a few hits, then you're fucked. If you lose to her enough times, then the poison won't go away after the fight and she'll offer the antidote...
For 5000g. What a hero. For the record, even the full heal item can't remove the poison, but it can go away if you lose a fight to anyone else.
As for her crying, it doesn't depend on defending or attacking. Like loretta's counter, it depends on how long you take before acting. You have to actually wait for her to stop crying before doing anything. If you don't then, regardless of the action you picked, Alf seems to fall for her crocodile tears and tries to approach her in order to comfort her, only to get rewarded with a sucker punch. When the smoke is active, you need to act quickly because she's trying to heal herself. It seems Alf can't see her crying, so he won't care about it. Just hit her. That seems to be how it goes.

Missing_ID

Lurker
Reputation score
She's not that hard, but the fight is just too scripted for my taste.
True, it's almost like Eirufiru's fight where you have to keep alternating between attacking and defend/healing/buffing, but it's worse because of the poison.

Her counter stances and smoke balls are scripted too, would've been better if he works like Sefina who her stances are more random.

Also, she needs a plead scene :p

Reputation score
Derp. Turns out the reason the poison gauge was so inconsistant is because it rises faster when power boost is active. You have far more room for errors if you don't use it. That explains a lot.

2-tall

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Boko posted the Auphemia test motion on his patreon page. I can't help but feel it looks kinda goofy, but that's just me.

OP
BluFalcon

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Boko posted the Auphemia test motion on his patreon page. I can't help but feel it looks kinda goofy, but that's just me.
Yeah it looks a little too "anti-gravity", but it is a test motion after all, and he will be somewhat busy this month. There were already concerns posted in the post comments by LiBG, so I'm sure he'll see it and fix it when he's recovered.

Reputation score
Anti-gravity is an apt description, but I would go further and say that it feels like invisible strings are pulling at each of her breasts and moving them around. Feels pretty unnatural. It seems to be more difficult to get right than Shisen and Eiruferu's idle stance since they barely move in their animation, but he'll probably make it work in the end when he has the time.

And I didn't know if I need to mention this, but I have a channel on Iwara where I upload videos for this game since it seems there are barely any videos for it anywhere. It's right here in case someone doesn't have a computer or theirs happens to be a potato that can't run the game.

Last edited:

Pl7

Reputation score
Hello, could you tell me please, who drops the key, to open gates in dungeon alongside Astrid.

caterkiller

Lurker
Reputation score
Hello, could you tell me please, who drops the key, to open gates in dungeon alongside Astrid.
,,,,not sure what you are talking about there mate there's no dungeon in this game

Reputation score
He was asking about the gate to the south of Astride, the one that seems like it could open and lead somewhere. And it's fine I already told him it can't be opened on twitter since he asked there too.

Reputation score
Ye. Today is a good day.
Firstly, 0.22 includes the dancers and Fytte.
If you're wondering how to find Fytte then you can just check the file included with the download or this:

And shapow. Videos.
Fight with Sharifa & Nathifa

Sharifa & Nathifa plead
Sharifa & Nathifa's Secret Absorption. The Creme de la Creme.
But most importantly, I made a poll. The topic of the poll is, naturally, very important. You need to choose your Waifu. Sharifa? Or Nathifa? I'd appreciate it if you took the time to cast your vote.

Version 0.24 includes Auphemia, an update for Leticia, new equipment for our intrepid hero, and more plot.
Auphemia is pretty strong and sexy. Pretty much all of her attacks include a finish animation. She gives 81000 exp when you win, the highest amount yet. She doesn't wink when she's preparing to counter anymore, probably due to the idle animation. It's based on turn order. It goes in a manner similar to Eiruferu.
Leticia now has a hard mode that has 2 new attacks: an upgraded moon slash, and an upgraded sonic boom. Guess she's just Guile now. Also, she's super strong on hard. Even if you increase your level to 99, she can still deal about 1000 damage. Seems her attacks completely ignore your defense. It's probably because it's just a test for now. I doubt this'll be the case for long. She still gives a mere 18000 exp.

gemstoner75

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So what are the prerequisites to fight Auphemia?
I (skip) won all the Maid Fights and she's still not interested in fighting me.