What's new

Given that you'll be on the move, I can't give this a sketchy name yet (OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score
Well, I have a little time now, so I'll throw up a ooc thread and see if I can assemble a character sheet thread.

OP
Pheonix Alugere

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Given that you'll be on the move, I can't give this a sketchy name yet (OOC)

Dreana, have you not slept for a while? That post was rather unintelligible.

Guyver2216

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Given that you'll be on the move, I can't give this a sketchy name yet (OOC)

there try now. and also i woke up at 10:30 in the morning of tuesday..by my time its currently 2:45 wednesday

OP
Pheonix Alugere

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Ah, the one problem with multi-character threads: you need all three people as opposed to just two when trying to move forward.

Guyver2216

Lurker
Reputation score

well today happens to be my day off which is one reason i'm around so much today.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sorry about not being around today, I've had a lot to do.

OP
Pheonix Alugere

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Post has been edited for some clarity.

OP
Pheonix Alugere

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

pump action.

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

My turn, or do I wait on Phe's go-ahead?

OP
Pheonix Alugere

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

You can go whenever. Sorry I forgot to say that.

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

Thanks for the clarification! XD Let's see how quickly this thread grinds to a halt with four people needing to post in order. *grins* I'll try to be fast on my side!

edit: And I'm off to bed! Will post tomorrow though!

Last edited:

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

(I think it's Phe's turn, unless someone else needs to post. >.> Or should I be posting and letting Phe post for Johnny and the gals whenever?)

OP
Pheonix Alugere

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Gah, I keep forgetting about your NPC's, I'm going to have to find a way to get rid of Moira and Johnny at some point.

Edit: I have decided that Johnny and Moira are wearing red shirts.

Last edited:

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

:( Can't they be like Aiden Ford red-shirts that refuse to bite the bullet? *likes those two!*

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I wouldn't mind Moira dying, though if you kill Rachel I'd be pissed. You don't **** with a mans daughter. Even if she doesn't exist.

OP
Pheonix Alugere

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

I normally like to keep one weak npc around to occasionally act as my voice to the characters while being useless in any other fashion.

In the mean time, I think we're waiting on you tass.

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

Given the subject matter, I thought you guys might find this entertaining:

OP
Pheonix Alugere

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Seeing as how I'm having weird problems connect to umlf right now, I may not be able to update this much today.

OP
Pheonix Alugere

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Not to mess with you again wallpaper, but... What supplies? You never went for food in the Wallmart so all you really have are the chems and the playing cards both of which you can hide on your person.

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

asdfasdg I'm just getting confused by all of the back and forth that the other characters are getting, and the fact that I'm popping off replies from work so I'm not playing with my whole focus lately.

T_O Maybe I should sit out on the game; I keep messing up and making a dork of myself. *facepalm*

Status
Not open for further replies.