What's new

ADV [ go! go! amakara] 甘辛でいこう Aliahan Falls -Onward To Disgrace- アリアハン陥落~そして陵辱へ~ RE067564 RJ067564

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tsukuyomi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
edit: rj067564 (no link-posting yet, sorry)

Is this even out? I don't know where to look to find out. That's why I lurk around forums- you guys know what you're doing.. Anyway, this game looks awesome, and I'm a sucker for all things DQ. 3 especiallly. The only links I've tried were dead or corrupted.. So, someone help me out and do what you do best, please.

Last edited by a moderator:

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Aliahan Falls - Onward To Disgrace

It's been out since October 15, 2010. Very unfortunate circumstance since many sites that probably would have been hosting it such as megaupload and fileserve are done and over with but I found a filesmonster link on the first page of google results. You might want to test it yourself, I'm not interested right now.

OP
T

Tsukuyomi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Tht was one of the ones I was talking about. I don't think it's so much corrupted, really, 7zip just won't open it as an archive. Should I get another decompressor?

eddit: Got around to getting WinZip. We got little kiddies over. Didn't work either.

Last edited:

wytdb2

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Here's the cg set. I know it's not exactly what you were looking for, but it's something, at least.

g.e-hentai.org/g/313420/82ab91c8d8/

OP
T

Tsukuyomi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Sadly, it might be as close as I get to the game. Thank ya.

OP
T

Tsukuyomi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Also just tried with with WinRAR, Ace. No dice. Thanks for trying, though.

kohlmi

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

downloaded, tested and it works.

OP
T

Tsukuyomi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Downloading now. You say it works- we'll see. I hope it does for me.

OP
T

Tsukuyomi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Downloaded both parts. Same issue as Ace's link. Go figure- filemonster. 7zip, WinZip, and WinRAR won't open the files as archives. Am I doing something wrong?

Madlord

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

@Tsukuyomi: Have you tried opening it in Japanese locale and using Japanese as your non-unicode language?

OP
T

Tsukuyomi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Yep. I keep my locale in Japanese because of this forum. That's not bad thing, also. Don't get offended, forum-goers.

Madlord

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I don't know how that statement could possibly offend someone, lol.

I downloaded アリアハン城・落 ~ちさ・裕辱ぅ~ (Aliahan Falls - Onward to Disgrace) from kohlmi's Filemonster link, opened it using Winrar, and it ran perfectly well. I'm using Windows XP 32 bit.

Is your Language for Non-Unicode Programs Japanese?

That's the only problem that I can think of. If you also use WinXP then that option will be under Control Panel->Regional and Language Settings->Advanced tab.

A LITTLE BIT ON THE GAME:

This is a puzzle game where you click on squares to make slimes appear in a cross-shape in order to try to fill up a board with slimes. If there's already a slime in a square affected by the cross-shape then that slime will disappear. There are other confounding factors such as adventurers that will kill slimes next to them after a certain amount of clicks and death-buttons that kill all slimes after being hit by the cross-shape a certain number of times.

The slime is played by the ubiquitous and adorable Dragon Quest Slime. :eek:

This game features a lot of monster rape and some pretty good female voice acting. Unfortunately, it is fairly pixelated.

OP
T

Tsukuyomi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

You mean having Japanese locale isn't the same as having Japanese non-Unicode? >< How do I do that?

OP
T

Tsukuyomi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

WOA STOP! Don't even ask me what the hell I did, because I don't now. I do that a lot. Mindlessly fiddling with stuff... Anyway, huzzah! I didn't play it extensively yet, but up to seeing the heroine getting raped works fine.

edit: I hate game that give you vdeos as trials.... I don't like this agme. ><

Last edited:

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

You might be more interested in a game called Inma Taidou!

Status
Not open for further replies.